• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A formal introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lumina

Hello,

I'm lumina you can call me Lum for short I don't mind well I like the KH series cause of the art and story in the game so I joined to get to know other fans. My hobbies is photoshop as I started to make tags due a friend teaching me so thats all besides I love to cook.:laugh:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome to KHI. Have fun, enjoy your stay, etc. Let me know if you need and help around here or anything, though I have a feeling you probably already have the basic workings of a forum down.

Nice C.C. tag, by the way.

Lumina

Welcome to KHI. Have fun, enjoy your stay, etc. Let me know if you need and help around here or anything, though I have a feeling you probably already have the basic workings of a forum down.

Nice C.C. tag, by the way.
Thanks I read some of the rules before joining and your tag is nice I love the color composition on the right side. If I need help I'll Pm you.

Rhapsody: Thank you for the kind welcome as well.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks I read some of the rules before joining and your tag is nice I love the color composition on the right side. If I need help I'll Pm you.

Ha, thanks. I'm afraid I can't take credit for making it though.

And as far as rules go, it's good that you read them, but don't worry too much about adhering too leniently to them. For the most part, things are relatively laid back in comparison to what the rules may suggest. We are trying to get around to making some additions and revisions to the rules, so we'll see how much changes, if anything at all. Till then, I think you should have no trouble around here so long as you don't do anything terribly outrageous.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there, and welcome to KHInsider!

I suppose... Well what KHV said, folllow the rules and you'll be fine!

If you want a buddy or help I'd be more than happy to do either for you too ^_^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, seeing how you read some of the rules and all (good job at the tags/ reading the stickies btw..), I'll just say welcome to our ever so pwnsome forums and enjoy your time on the epicness tht is KH Insider.

Back