• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A final Fantasy unknown story (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
[[okay]]
as they flew they saw many things they landed outside the town and made camp for the night.....

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ke looked towards the town.......the bests dissapered..."they were iluussions to begin with...........*says as he looks at beasts*....okay........lets go into town...on person only.................i think one who can recruit people"(hwh now vaan and others can join in the plot...........lol......}

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"....ehhhh ok......but someone might know the princess or since we fought the "evil people"might of captured the town and put posters up...................POSTERS of US or descriptions of us......"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx grabs some dust in her hand and blows the dust in the direction of Ken and emily, instantly emily and Ken's appearences change, they are unreconizable.* "there. I dought they got me in a poster (they didn't) I look the same as any other peasant."

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"urghhh i do not want to change my clothes.....my old ones were fashoinable ......for a geeek oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh....wait......a....secoond.......nevermind........anyway lets go......"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"......................and what does that mean..................what about emily*laughs*".........
ooc:so wheres destiney seeker,or vaan/bhk....etc......etc........

LimeSakai

Website
freewebs.com
-sighs, sitting at the back of a small Inn.- It really sucks being evil and having no one to be evil to.-glances around bored, gripping her staff loosley in her right hand.- I wonder...-looks up at the door a sign posted on it- What's this...-slowly getting up.She teters over to poster.-OH HO HO!-Reads..." a princess...missing...interresting."- smiles to herself, but to suddenly is shoved back as the door with the sign flys open slamming her back on her buttocks.=oh ouch!-soft cry- I'm sorry..I was in the way...-she says to the new customers.-sadly getting up and returning to her conrner staff at hand still.-

[ how's that...did i do good?I'll change it if you guys don't like it...]

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ken follwed quickly"but but........urrrrr...................okay fine.............................................someone will regonize me........or a group of people...........................................ummmm my family i kind of ran away.....heheheehehhehehehehheheheh"

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Rob walked out of the Pub stumbling. "Whoa a little to much this time." He said as he walked down the street. he looked up at the sun. "Man im so hot." he said gripping his sword. he drew it from his back and used it to support his weight. "I cant go on like this much longer."

((Ill post my bio and stuff in a Min.))

Zabazu

The Magic Man
....."oh.......ok......well.....my voice is very,,,,,,,,,regonizable to them.......but i'l go........................................................................heh"*ken starts to head towards there*

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"hmm dont bother with him..........he seems inebriated{drunk god i love family guy lol}.........."ken looked to the drunk with the sword then to jayx......

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"hmmmmmm really a inebriated person looks familiar to you?"*ken looks suprised*

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Rob
personality: Calm, guy and very talkative
weapon: http://www.kuttersknives.com/product_images/kr_7.jpg. Valermos
appearance: Normal guy. tall. with armor. not huge armor. short black hair.
role: i guess ill be the older wise male guy
specialty: Uses fire element. and very powerful attacks
species: Human

"Im fine" he said trying to stand but fell back down. *Sighs* and tries to get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back