• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A final Fantasy unknown story (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir, who had dozed off, opened one eye when Jayx asked what happened. "basically, you fell unconcious from the cold, and i got you back here." he stated simply and then closed his eye again.

ooc: g2g T_T

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"oh..." Jayx said quietly and smiled. "thanks." she said then looked up at the oud stomping noise coming towards them. it was Emily. "JAYX WHY DID WE STOP?! WHAT'S WITH THE TOWN?! IT'S DESTROYED!!!" Emily said in a worried tone. "yeah, some huge cloud or something came and destroyed it.." Jayx said weakly. "and why are you soaked!? you look terrible!!!!" "I'm fine." said Jayx

*Emily continued to yell and scold n' stuff*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*AFTER A HALF AN HOUR OF SCOLDING(it reminds me of a certain person limesakai do you know who?)* "WILL YOU STOP YELLING AT ME?!!!" Jayx yelled at the top of her lungs, an extream silence followed. "thank you.....now this cities obviously done for, we saved as many as we could, so now we can't stay here long, we gotta get to the next town quickly." Jayx said seriously.

darkriku14

beginning and end
"o_o........." Ukir watched Jayx yell at Emily. His ears perked in amusement, but he was surprised. He never heard Jayx, let alone any girl, scream so loud @_@.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Emily was quit, she just nodded. Jayx was probably the only person in the party she would ever listen to. she then walked away, to go look for her staff.*

*Jayx took a few deep breaths, calming down, then looked at Ukir and smiled at his amussing exspretion, talking to him in a normal tone.* "what?" she asked puzzled.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir shook his head slowly. "nothing...nothing at all....o_o" he said slowly and watched Emily walk away.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ken saw Lin wandering and walked up to her..."ready?"he asked,not sure if he was after the event that just happened...Ken picked up his staff and then asked lin "hand to hand or weapons sparring?"he then glanced at a abandoned building,looking ready to colapse and then pointed over to it and said "want to fight over there?"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ken held his staff and asked " So on the count of three?and tell me if you wish to have any more rules,like no magic,or potions"Ken waited for a reponse looked at the chain "I thought you were an archer Lin"he stated looking at the silver chain precausiosly

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc:no,not at all :D lol knew this would happen. anyway close it...2.0.....we can rebuild it,but i dint wanna spend alot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back