• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A final Fantasy unknown story (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
kay, the first RP of this, people took a long time to join so when people finally did join, the people who joined earlier, stopped posting. so people who don't want to be in the RP anymore and you have a "needed character" please PM me so that that character can become available again. feel free to make original characters. if the people from the thread before are still in it then there are 2 good guy slots open and about 8 more co-villan slots open. thanks Zabazui for keeping my previous thread open!

Story:In the city of Venair, there have been strange disapearences happening lately, all people of power or high rainking, such as the bird lady who can control all the birds in Aisria, or the royal musician who can hypnotize people with his music. People fear the princess may be next for her great sommoning power, so they lock her up in confinement at the bottom of the castle, though it's in one of the dungeons, they make it comfortable, and fancy, so it looks like her room.

WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR:
recently the princess's best friend, Jayx, had helped her escape from the dungeon/castle and they are now on the run, they escapped to Venair's rival city, were they met a white mage, Ken, who is presently helping them escape. the villan has attacked them once already and they are now hiding in a cave that villans can't reach.

Rules: PLEASE READ!
the rules are the same as all RPG's like no killing people withought there permision, so I'm only adding the rules of my own.
1.no killing the villan untill the end of the game at the apropriate time
2. no critisizing peoples RPG skills
3.follow these rules
4.everything must be PG-13 or under, and no references to *clears throat* certiant things.
5.there cannot be more then one "needed character" unless required, like, there can't be 2 white mages.
6. if certain things are required from certain characters, then please follow that requirement (the princess must start out escaping from the confinement, or about to escape the confinement)
7.there may be romance but make sure to follow rule 4, and don't try to make this a romance RPG cause it's not.
8.no Final Fantasy characters from other games
9.please fill the needed characters spots befroe filling the others
10.all rules aply from the official RPG rules, but if you absolutely have to you may double post if no one has replied for over a day.
11.if your an "other" character, you don't have to be human
12.if you want to be in this RPG, and there are no more male/female characters left then you may be an "other" or if you really don't want to be the available characters.
13.we must have all the "needed" characters to start.

NEEDED CHARACTERS

Princess of Venair, has sommoning power, can not do white magic:
*Destiney Seeker*

male fighter who would normaly been the main character in this if there was one(MFWWNBTMC), can not do magic: Vaan? (BHK?)

better/older male character who is better at fighting, more wise, and stronger but is slower(BMC) (does not have to be like Auron):Nazul

Gray Mage, can do black and white magic. (no summoning):Zabazui

Outcast, female fighting character who never plays captive, (simular to Rikku in FFX):The 4th Islander

Villan, gets to chose what they do with the people who are captured, (villan PM me if you want a henchman or to confirm the main evil plot,) (must want world domination, or simular):perfect Zero

other, made up characters of your own, there may be 3 extra party members in the story and 10 people/things helping the villan, (you may not be the villans main sidekick/henchman unless it is comfirmed he/she wants one.

tamplete:

Name:
personality:
weapon:
appearance: (breif)
role:
specialty:
species:
Extra info:

Example Tamplete

name:Jayx
personality:hyper kid who acts childish to her advantage, she can also act very mature.
weapon:2 daggers and anything she made/stole (grenades)
appearance:brown short hair cut diagonally towards face, brown surrounded by green eyes, usually wears white gray and black clothing, or orange, always with fingerless gloves and lots of pockets.
role: Outcast
specialty:good at fighting but has much knowledge about how to make poisons and remedies n'stuff.
species:humaniod/hume/human (what ever you call a human)
Extra info:can't remember past, has no parents, travels alone but longs for company.

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
((I was gonna mention the main lead male character is empty since that person hasn't replied to my PM and didn't really post on the other one. so if your not to thrilled with being the wise old dude Vaan, you can switch.))

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Name:Vestan
personality:quiet but trustworthy
weapon:twin bracelets with four blades spread evenly around each
appearance: an average brown white haired guy with a scar on his right hand
role:third other member of good guys mageknight
specialty:excellent sword fighter can attach different swords to bracelets can use magic of light and dark
species:human
Extra info: Killed everyone of his friend when they attacked him on a journey: rarely speaks but will sacrifice himself to protect others

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
(( lol. I completely agree. you almost as smart as my dog. feel free to post any time))

*Jayx looked up from making potions at Ken and the princess (who's character slot it up for grabs.)*

(( in reply to Oegachosen: nothin worth puttin in this thread.))

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
muAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ANOTHER THREAD...........
ok herere it is......(ill get back to you on it lol in the white mage but i wanted to be the dark mage......maybe i could become a mix........a grey mage...
this happens in the cave...............dragonlance will sue......lol)
and here it is for sure
Name:ken
personality:helpful,intelligent,etc....
weapon:-dragon claw holding crystal....raistlen majeres staff....
appearance: (breif)what i had in the keybladers:darkness revenge... roleplaying.
role:white mage/now grey mage because he is mad of waiting in the cave for so long.........the illusions he cast sometimes become real............etc,majors in white magic,black magic he's a newb.......{is dis okay....just tell me if not.....}
specialty:illusions of all kind,teleportation,illusions that become real.................,etc
species:human
bio:studied at the school of magic in veneir

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc:no...........it isnt ,it's ok to join.....
ken accept the potons and drank....he had gotten shot at and hit when he teleported to the study and saved jayx.........."thanks that helped.............i feel better......and on a side note,i am now a grey mage............"
ooc:wheres the villans........did you pm them or did they quit..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back