• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Cartoon Network MMO?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
(sorry if this is in the wrong forum)
I found out about this yesterday so if it is old news don't blame me i found out through you tube that cartoon netwok is making their own mmo called

Cartoon Network Universe: Fusion Fall

It is coming out in 2008 and it looks like you can fight along side your faveourite cartoon network characters

if that is so here is who i would like to fight against
Samurai jack
Juniper lee
Megas
ben 10
teen titans Esecially cyborg
there maybe more but if we can get samurai jack that would be cool

Here is a link to the video
YouTube - Cartoon Network Universe: Fusion Fall

What do you guys think

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Re: A Cartoon Network MMO????

It doesnt look that cool to me......

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
only this is news to me. well this wasn't the first time different worlds from the same company join together in one suprisingly new game. *cough* kingdom hearts *cough*

emos777

well im on the side of the negative ppl and your side this does look "interesting" and ill prolly end up giving it a try but cartoon network isnt how it used to be bc i remember when i loved it

i was opsessed with that one game they had where u collect cartoonnetwork characters and battle wit em and highered your rank. now they jus hav retarded games and shows...toonami and adult swim is the only thing doing that channel justice but hey i still watch it

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I might give it a try but for the ppl that kept making negative comments why cant you just let them like what they like and if you dont like what they like then dont flame.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I signed up to try it. I don't know, they might have good varieties. But I like traditional platform MMORPG's which have job classes you can choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back