• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bunch of media from Jillv (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimjd

wish i knew what they were saying in the cutscene...
and YES THERE ARE SPOILERS....i think they say bhk name

DarkOblivion

strange.. I can't download all the file at Rapidshare.... AARRRGGHH!!!!!

its because you can only download 1 file per hour from Rapidshare, I have the same problem

thats why I wait for the filefront or youtube linke

diogo14

Non-Existant One said:
I'm in the process of Downloading the cutscene, Kh-2.net should have almost everything up soon on filefront. So If I'm still around to post the links then I will post them in my first post.

i'm at 90% to have the cutscene...

Last edited:

slimjd

umm im uploading the intro on filefront

**edit**
the cutscene should be done soon

Non-Existant One

The first cutscene is like flipin 6minutes long. That tom dude who wrote that review a few days ago wasn't kidding about how long/extensive the cutscenes are, It's almost like watching a movie. Oh well. At least people can't complain now about how short KH2 is, because it's not.

Edit: Aslo the cutscene seemed to glitch every now and then towards the begining. It's not harmfull to the computer, but I guess JillV was rushing to get the videos to the fansites that she didn't have time to perfect the quality.

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

cant wait, ohh and that part where passion gets different, 2.52 min

I think thats just wrong, thats the worst remix I ever heard , an I have to listen to ducth rappers so dont tell me about whats wrong XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back