• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bunch of media from Jillv (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

slimjd said:
i wonder if anybody could translate the cutscene?

yap that would be a cool thing to do...

hey i just noticed this it's nothing too important but Mickey it's with Riku when Sora is going up the stairs and Riku its going down... hard for me to explain... nothing too important like i said...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow the opening was awesome ^^ I really enjoyed it, thanks N.E.O and thanks J.Vill/Kairi Li for uploading it.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
In the menu trailer, there was something infront of Kairi and Selphie in the water
bottle3vr.png

looks like the bottle from deep dive

diogo14

FortuneCookie said:
In the menu trailer, there was something infront of Kairi and Selphie in the water
bottle3vr.png

looks like the bottle from deep dive

that's the bottle that Kairi sents to the sea... i think it's for Sora... not sure though... that's is kinda old i think... but yeah...

U

understatement

wow...im speechless i thought so much bout the main game and forgot bout the amazing into that was kh1 well kh2 blows (bad pun) out off the water

B

bettermanlamia

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!! I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN!!! FOR THE 12TH TIME ITS AWESOME!!! *runs to watch it again*

DarkOblivion

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!! I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN!!! FOR THE 12TH TIME ITS AWESOME!!! *runs to watch it again*

Hah !!! Im ahead of you, if got it running for the 30th time already

Owaz

Marluxia in full CG....just wow. I didn't expect that at all. That truly is an awesome opening movie for Kingdom Hearts 2, but I feel that I shouldn't have watched it. Curse temptation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back