• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bunch of media from Jillv (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

like... is naminé singing? in the intro movie? Cause she sounded like that her lips singing "mirai wa" when sora it's in the pod.... what u guys think?

diogo14

slimjd said:
yea i think she was singing too along with the song

kairi too when we see her new look and then we get to see naminé and then both... u know? they're singing too.... oh this is so AWESOME!!!!

dejah

:|
salright Zbo!

i just saw it!!

sob
i've got tears in me eyes!! sniff.

that was sad..
and kairi and namine mouthing the words!! OMG..

sniff...

and that last bit!!! with Kairi, Sora and Riku holding hands and BHK falling from behind them..
sob.. omg!!

that was the shit!!

diogo14

dejah said:
salright Zbo!

i just saw it!!

sob
i've got tears in me eyes!! sniff.

that was sad..
and kairi and namine mouthing the words!! OMG..

sniff...

and that last bit!!! with Kairi, Sora and Riku holding hands and BHK falling from behind them..
sob.. omg!!

that was the shit!!

like u know ppl saying BHK was a part of Sora and stuff like that but what if he is a part (or smthing like this) of Sora Riku and Kairi? U know because of that part... when Riku Kairi and Sora are holding hands... oohhhh I WANNA PLAY THE GAME!!!!:mad:

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
that opening is even better. it shows everthing from kh to Com in a better looking form. their hair are even more real and i luv the part when sora and kairi was holing their hands together but why were they there?

diogo14

soraandkairi4eva said:
that opening is even better. it shows everthing from kh to Com in a better looking form. their hair are even more real and i luv the part when sora and kairi was holing their hands together but why were they there?

riku was there too... and why? i don't know...

like does this kairi li has the game already? Cause movie trailer, intro movie and now the 1st cutscene...?

Last edited:

dejah

:|
diogo14 said:
like u know ppl saying BHK was a part of Sora and stuff like that but what if he is a part (or smthing like this) of Sora Riku and Kairi? U know because of that part... when Riku Kairi and Sora are holding hands... oohhhh I WANNA PLAY THE GAME!!!!:mad:

Yeah!!! that's what i thought!!!

omg.. grrr! it cant come soon enough!!1

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
e video was great, Neo! n we r only 2 days o a day of KH2 release in japan as stated by e countdown on e jp official square enix website! ^^

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
waiting for it now. I should really resist I guess... But unfortunately I'm incapable of resisting temptation of any type. O_O TY for the info!

EDIT- ARGH it says I'm already downloading something. I am not! LIES I TELL YOU. XD

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

waiting for it now. I should really resist I guess... But unfortunately I'm incapable of resisting temptation of any time. O_O

nothing has spoilers, its just ... .EXTREMELY AWSOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back