• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A boy problem of mine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
There is this really cute guy who has no classes with me because he’s in Honors classes. The only I see him are in the hallways and or during my lunch period and also Gym (but not as much). I have this huge crush on him. I don’t know if he likes me because there are times he won’t stare at me and if we catch eyes, he seems to look away quickly like if we’re just passing by in a crowded hallway, we’ll both lock eyes with each other and then he’ll break the eye contact or I’ll look away, quickly. Then during lunch, he stares at me from the corner of his eyes, turning his head at times, and other times, just turning his head and staring at me. Then there are a couple of times I’m NOT trying to look but it’s distracting cuz he’s looking at me and or I’ll distract him because I’ll be looking at him and yeah it goes on. We never seem to smile at each other though because I’m too shy to smile at him and I’m not sure he’s the same though but he gives me like a look like he's curious. Well I want to know if he likes me...or is showing signs. It’d be great if any one of you can help me in this situation! Also how do I approach him and what should I start my conversation about??????

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
There is this really cute guy who has no classes with me because he’s in Honors classes and the only time I see him are in the hallways and during my lunch period and also Gym (but not as much).
Where I stopped reading.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
interesting dilemna revarai. in my honest opinion, just be yourself. i would add more but alas i, as a boy, have not been confronted by a woman who likes me back. so i hope my advice could help in some way.

kitax

I'm a girl so i know what your going through.just Don't worry so much.If you truly like him,go talk to him or try to be friends with him.(i'm not very good at this..since i have about the same problem as you)anyways,like i said,try to talk to him,make friends with him,and try to get to know each other.you never know,he may like you back.

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
Okay here's my advice:

1. Go up and say, "hi."
2. You try smiling at him.
3. Be yourself!
4. If he stares at you, it could mean alot of things, check on how often he stares at you....if he's staring alot, could probably be a sign.
5. Try talking to him. If he's sweating, blushing, and or looking nervous or whatever, he probably is shy of you. Maybe when he broke his eye contact away from you, he was shy and freaked out......that or he's not interested in you or he thinks your a creepy stalker.......eh.........no offense....
6. I had problems like this, so I know what it's like!

Good luck my friend!

Your going to need it. Hope he likes you back!

Any more problems, just PM me! Hey at least once you read this, I'm giving you an advice! Good luck once more! ;D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Suggestion: Go check out another thread that I might of started, it's titled: Help! I have a boy problem and I so need any of you! I had a problem similar to this. Trust me, alot of people gave me help and though it almost worked, it didn't but hey. I revist that thread to at least appreciate the advice they given me....not to be self-center or anything...just to see if anything like that...not exactly like that but a boy like that will come around and all that....if that makes sense!

And also try smiling at him and see if he reacts or anything! My advice there!!!!!! If he likes you for sure, he'll smile back. Then again, just go up and get to know him for yourself! Just say hi and ask him his name (even if you know his and he knows yours). My safe bet there is that he won't know that you know that he knows...if you get what I mean. ;)

D

Destiny of Sora

In my opinion there's no point in dating until college, because 95% of the relationships don't work out, usually for stupid and immature reasons.

And he's smarter than you.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
well, that's what I've noticed, good point^^

anyways, here is a guy's point of view...

Just be yourself

don't think too fast, faster than your mouth when you talk to him, people tend to do that if they're nervous

just relax, don't get nervous...Us guys understand everything...

in the introduction, just "introduce" yourself, and carry on a nice conversation, ask in a nice way, if you can sit with him at lunch

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Where I stopped reading.
I scanned it so I got to the end. D:

Err, just go to a party and make sure he's invited. Then take advantage of him while he's drunk.
Or bump into him and start talking.

Or simply give up.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1st...Breathe. <<' You sound like you're just going on and on without a single breath.

You need to start a conversation with him. He could be some weirdo guy who seduces girls and then kills them for satanic rituals for all you know.

If you can't talk to him then there may be a problem.

Danica Syer

I scanned it so I got to the end. D:

Err, just go to a party and make sure he's invited. Then take advantage of him while he's drunk.
Or bump into him and start talking.

Or simply give up.

Why would and or should she take an advantage of the guy she likes, that's just NOT right. Especially he's DRUNK!?! That just sounds morafully wrong...especially if she were the one type of person to NOT go to parties y'know?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Dude, calm down...^^ he was prob joking...calm down there tough guy

anyways, just do what we told you to do....(maybe not the drunk part) and you'll be fine

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Hahaha...Sorafan's a girl, LastKnight....but just had to let you know that. She gets anxious when she hears anything to do with getting drunk and all....Johnny Stooge, I'd take option 2: bump and talk to him anyday or option 3 give up. But that if you gave me like an option quiz. Hahahaha! Anyway, yeah, I don't really go to parties that much anyway. And thanks for your advice btw. Okay, I should go and edit that post. That way it won't sound like I'm blabbing too much. And, I'll take all you guys' advice! ^_^ Oh and Sorafan, I'll read that thread...I think I saw it once. I think. And though I wish I knew if he liked me...wait tell me is he showing signs that he likes me?

dr.korytco

This is only a problem as long as you make it one. Apparently he is not going to make a move, guys are retarded with this sort of thing. You need to make the move. If you fail then you have nothing else to worry about, it was not mean to be, so something else for you obviously is, and that will be happiness. IF it fails...

Last edited:

Danica Syer

How's the problem going, Rev? Just checking! Gahhh...bored. XD
And well has he smiled and or made a move yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back