• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I enjoyed it a lot. I figured it wasn't very futuristic but I liked the atmoshpere and graphics. I was also disappointed, and the ending kinda left me as a THAT'S IT?! Kinda thing. There should've been an epilogue or somethin. But the sum is better than the parts.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I never liked it.
Mainly because it was a pointless movie that could have been avoided quite easily.
"Hey, let's go find this person." "H'okai"

"Oh, look we defeated the big robot." "Wooh." "Oh, 9! What have you done? You turned on an even more powerful robot and killed the person we came to save. WHY?" "I dunno, but let's go back and get killed." "Durr, okay." "Psst, I'm a ninja Lady." "Cool."

"Hey, I'm pissed 'cuz I'm the king and stuff of 9 people, although I only have one person who seems to hang around with me." "Luls." "Now, I beat the shit out of you." "Oh fuck." "Ah, bird attacks." "Don't worry. Ninja lady handled it." "Yay."

"Oh look, big guy got fried." "Do I give a fuck? He started throwing me about and stuff." "But, we can save him." "Oh, yeah. So we can." "Hey, look. Some twins." "Click." "Funny." "Oh look, some boring stuff about the professor." "Hey, Nine. You weren't an accident." "Lol, plot twist."

"Hey, let's go save those guys." "Oh yeah." "But, I need to kill myself." "But Ninja lady needs you." "Exactly." "Oh, I jumped in front of the beam, cuz that's what a King should do." "Oh, dick. I was supposed to be hero, it's not called 1, mucka."

"Hey, we killed the thing and here are the ghosts of all these other characters."
"Oh, by the way, we're dead." "I never really cared, beat it." "Now what?" "Whatever we want."

As much as I picked up while I was watching it. although granted that's basically the plot as I remember it from when I saw it Halloween. I just took a complete dislike to it. Still, that's the first time I've seen Elijah (Or heard) in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back