• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/6 Union χ JP Update: Version 3.0.0, Gula HD [EX+] & Aced HD [EX+], High Score

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Re: 9/6 Union ? JP Update: Version 3.0.0

As of 3.0.0 the full size of the app is 3.35GB
The initial app download is 66.5MB

Thank you very much! Just as expected, I... would need to uninstall almost everything I have to be able to play it again lol

*edit* checked again and there's no way I'll free up that much storage space without killing my phone after all. The app size is a monster :(

Last edited:

Meow Wow

Awards

Thank you very much! Just as expected, I... would need to uninstall almost everything I have to be able to play it again lol

*edit* checked again and there's no way I'll free up that much storage space without killing my phone after all. The app size is a monster :(

Do you have the lite version? It frees up about an entire GB off the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So whats the betting that this months story is going to be filler and next months is going to be Main. Since we still need to revisit Agrabah and Enchanted Dominion (If they are doing it) for the Revisiting Old Friends scenario. Last month was Dwarf Woodlands and Wonderland, the month before that was BC, COD, and Olympius. So its pretty clear that this month will be revisiting Agrabah and ED.

There’s no need to bet because that’s already been confirmed. The main story update isn’t coming until next month.

We started out in ED with Chirithy saying that the world will be okay for now, and that’s what kicked off the revisits. I have no idea why people think we’ll be going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back