• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358 =/= Days Roxas was alive before KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
This isn't going to be long and detailed, or so I assume. Just a few points that should prove Roxas was alive far longer than a year.

First off, Roxas and Namine should have both been born around the same time. If I am wrong, please explain so asap since it might kill my theory. Although if you're going to say Roxas was born before Namine, then my theory is even more convincing.

First off, Roxas/Namine should have been born when Sora lost his Heart in Bastion. From that time, they took out to complete that world, made it to The End of the World, and defeated Ansem. I doubt all of that happened in one day. I might even be missing a few cutscenes. But that's not enough evidence. At the very end of KH1, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking in a seemingly endless path, and it was clearly day. That would mean each of the prementioned events would have had to have taken place within 6 hours or so. Not only that, but Donald and Goofy seem to be wearing different clothes. That should also signify some time has passed.

The above can be argued, but something Namine has said should prove everything. I don't remember the exact warning, but I believe when she was apologizing to Sora, she claimed Marluxia had kept her "locked away in the castle for so long", and she was getting lonely or something. But the keywords here are "so long." I doubt Namine would go crazy from being alone for a few hours. "So long" signifies anywhere from weeks to months. Based on this, the time Sora was asleep, that is all more than 358 days, so the 358 should have nothing to do with that popular topic.

If I made an obvious flaw anywhere, please inform me. This is just what I have noticed and I am prepared to be proven wrong with reasonable logic.

A

Audo

Yeah, most of this was known...
And you really didn't have to talk so much about it, lol.
All you need to know is that the time between CoM and KH2 was a year, but that Roxas joined before CoM. Therefore, he was alive longer than a year. Simple. :3

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's nice that you compiled this info for us, but this is old information.
We already know most of this, well a majority of us do in the least.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I doubt it was a few hours.
After all, you could have left Hollow Bastion after the heart-unlocking scene for as long as you wanted before finishing the game.

It's trivial, anyway.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay. This is all known. So thanks for pointing out the obvious I guess. :thumbup:
dont do it again

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Only reason I did this was because it was a big debate in a topic about a week ago. Wasn't sure how it was resolved.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Actually, I think it's good that you posted this, because there have been plenty of theories that pop up saying that 358= the number of days Roxas was in the Organization. But, as you pointed out, it doesn't fit the timeline. I never really bought into that idea anyway, because it was way too simple to figure out.

As for the big debate, I don't think it was ever really resolved, the thread just kind of died.

A

Audo

Though, people could simply say that 358 days is the number of Days Roxas was in the org after CoM and they would be completely right. So... it isn't that fancy.
Could also be the number of Days Sora was asleep - that works too.
(minus the days in KH2 of course)

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Though, people could simply say that 358 days is the number of Days Roxas was in the org after CoM and they would be completely right. So... it isn't that fancy.
Could also be the number of Days Sora was asleep - that works too.
(minus the days in KH2 of course)

It depends on who was in the Organization first - Roxas or Namine. If it were Roxas, which it probably is, then this theory can counter that too.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Naminé was never in the Organization...

I basically meant what was said above; whoever the Organization got their hands on first. I thought that was implied, but meh.

Then why make a thread about it now?

1. I didn't think of any of this at the time.
2. I'm pretty sure the thread died, and usually mods don't liked dead topics being revived.
3. I wasn't sure if the situation was resolved. A poster in this thread indicated that it wasn't.

A

Audo

They got them at practically the same time, for they were born at the same time.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
They got them at practically the same time, for they were born at the same time.

With that said, that should also contradict the popular "How long Roxas was in the Orgnization" (which is what I was initially aiming for, but made an error in the title). Again, the "so long" bit.

A

Audo

That is completely dependent on how long CoM was.
That and it was taken out when they did Re:CoM which makes me think it was a mistake on Nomura/Watanabe's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back