• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

^ Well, it isn't.Whoever said that lied.Go slap them.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Nothing.If you want the game.....Get the system.

Charlie K

Back in Business

There only like what......90$ top?No more...Cheap.

Blue

home is where the heart is

There's still the option of borrowing money,getting a job,....a DS is not that expensive.

Athaydea

Bronze Member

There's still the option of borrowing money,getting a job,....a DS is not that expensive.

yeah i dont know why people are making such a big deal .. the game's release isnt going to be for a minimum of a year .. its not hard to to save up for a ds in that time ..

and the same for a psp .. people just feel the need to whine .. all it takes is a little self control in telling yourself "okay ... im not gonna spend my birthday money ... or christmas money" whichever .. it really isnt that difficult

General Xenos

well people like me dont get christmas or birthday money, of course im working, but with my mom cutting my check ya know savin for college asnd all, i have little to no money to buy a DS

Athaydea

Bronze Member

well people like me dont get christmas or birthday money, of course im working, but with my mom cutting my check ya know savin for college asnd all, i have little to no money to buy a DS

haha .. so you mean to say you cant even take 10 dollars from each check or every 2 and just put it aside .. ?/ lol like i find it hard to believe that you have absolutely none - especially if you have a job ..

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

haha .. so you mean to say you cant even take 10 dollars from each check or every 2 and just put it aside .. ?/ lol like i find it hard to believe that you have absolutely none - especially if you have a job ..

thats because you are young and naive.... i completely understand what she's saying.... as people had jumped on me before for saying stuff as they did.... but i understand them 100%

Charlie K

Back in Business

^ Screw you.Lol...I've just got a PSP..But MEH.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

i hella still want the PSP :( dont have that one :( no money for that haha :p I'll probably end up getting it for BBS. I got a PS2 mainly for KH :p and i got a game boy adv. SP for COM lol and a DS mainly in anticipation of 358/2 days, so chances are i'll find a way to get a PSP for BBS ^^

Athaydea

Bronze Member

so smooth .. did you read my response to your comment about the dual wielding??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back