• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

It has already been confirmed by Nomura that every Organization member will be playable in 358/2 Days.

Though he did not say if we can play with the 14th member.

xaldin warrior

o my bad ive only seen the scans with xigbar saix axel and roxas as playable characters do u kno if there r any other scans of the other playable organization members?

Blue

You're very welcome. :D

This is the game I've been looking forward to the most,you know?
Playing with all Organization members...learning more about them....

This game will be fantastic! xD

Blue

I'm really curious about the 14th member,according to the new info which has surfaced on the net not too long ago,she has influenced Roxas' behaviour greatly.o_O

Now,what can this possibly mean?

xaldin warrior

i honestly belive the fourteenth member is aqua because there was a seen from final mix with xemnas staring at aquas armour and we could i htink see the "affection" with aqua and ven, and ven looks like roxas

General Xenos

i still dont see Aqua being the 14th, but anyway if all OrganizationXIII members can be played, does that mean that we might even get to play with the 14th???

shadow_of_light

i still dont see Aqua being the 14th, but anyway if all OrganizationXIII members can be played, does that mean that we might even get to play with the 14th???

i don't really see that happening; b/c she is so new, and her relevence to the game is being kept so under the wraps, i think the only way we'll play her is a really random moment. i do think we'll have a lot of encounters with her as roxas, but a playable 14th member i just don't see.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Yeah, if Sora can wield other Keyblades other than Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, then why can't Roxas wield other Keyblades? :)

Oh so now it's considered canon that Sora can wield other keyblades. We just needed to see Roxas take Sora's keyblade for all lof us to realise that Sora can wield other blades besides the Kingdom Key. OMG.

Athaydea

Bronze Member

Oh so now it's considered canon that Sora can wield other keyblades. We just needed to see Roxas take Sora's keyblade for all lof us to realise that Sora can wield other blades besides the Kingdom Key. OMG.

thats not true .. the only keyblade sora can wield is the kingdom key .. all the other ones are just physical changes the keyblade undergoes because of different keychains ..

i think roxas wielding 2 even though sora had one has to do with memories .. cause i mean as far as we know .. he doesnt even have a heart for the keyblade to have chosen .. he just creates them from instinctive memory (in my opinion)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Well, I'm hoping the keychains are canon. There's too many cool ones not to be canon.

Athaydea

Bronze Member

idk .. i just think its odd that only Master Xehanort's and the DS's keybaldes, the kingdom, inverse kingdom, way to dawn, and the one that kairi uses have keychains on them .. there has to be a reason why all those before dont have any .. and that seems to be a pretty significant thing in my opinion ..

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

idk .. i just think its odd that only Master Xehanort's and the DS's keybaldes, the kingdom, inverse kingdom, way to dawn, and the one that kairi uses have keychains on them .. there has to be a reason why all those before dont have any .. and that seems to be a pretty significant thing in my opinion ..

lol sora can weild more than just the kingdom key....

Athaydea

Bronze Member

lol sora can weild more than just the kingdom key....

NO!! .. idk why everyone thinks this

sora was chosen by ONE keyblade - the kingdom key
that one keyblade only takes a different shape because of the different keychains that are put on it .. hes not running around with all those keyblades .. its ONe!!

Cloudemyx

Remember when you come to the Hollow Bastion the first time in Kingdom Hearts 1? Riku takes the Keyblade from Sora. I'm usually equipped with that Chocobo Keyblade (can't remember the name right now...), but when Riku takes it, it's only the Kingdom Key and not the Keyblade you're equipped with at that moment.

Athaydea

Bronze Member

Remember when you come to the Hollow Bastion the first time in Kingdom Hearts 1? Riku takes the Keyblade from Sora. I'm usually equipped with that Chocobo Keyblade (can't remember the name right now...), but when Riku takes it, it's only the Kingdom Key and not the Keyblade you're equipped with at that moment.

which only justifies even more so .. that sora has only 1 keyblade

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

lol.... in KH I yes he could only weild the Kingdom Key with keychains.... lol... but after he could weild other keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back