• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

It weird you would think that Coded would come out first and then 358/2 days, I mean that Coded is on a cell phone so it would talk less time to work on then it would on the ds.

Charlie K

Back in Business

^ Yea, but then again Coded covers KH1, CoM and KH2..Maybe even more.And it was BBS and 358/2 Days that were being worked on before right?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Well 358/2 Days seems to have the worst graphics of the three, but that's cuz it's on the DS. But maybe they've been working on 358/2 Days for awhile

Charlie K

Back in Business

^ Exactly.But BBS was being worked on first..So..It better be good. but the DS graphics for 358..Look ok.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Yeah I know, then maybe they worked on 358/2 Days while they were working on RE CoM

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I wonder why it's like that, coded having better graphics than this.

Kaxej

I've got kind of a question here for 358/2 days. Think of it like a fraction. 358 divided by 2 is 179. Roxas says he will disappear from this world in 151 days. That leaves 28 days uncalled for. Anybody else find that suspicious? Sorry if it's been brought up before, but I didn't want to scan through every single post to find this info.

Roxas151

Actually most of you have to remember that some of the scans are low quality until now but then again alot of people here want KH3 on the worst possible system of all this generation so far so there is no point to me explaining anything oh well. Anyway your making a big mistake by underestimating the DS thats why it seems that people are suprized by the sells and great games for it. Plus Square enix knows what they are doing so just don't go making assumptions.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I wonder why it's like that, coded having better graphics than this.

It doesn't

Coded has 2D technology rendering on 3D backgrounds, not in real time, in order to make up for the lack of power in the Cell Phones, and lacks fully 3D explorable environments (most of the time you're in a 2D interface)

358/2 has full 3D graphics and open worlds with exploration, in real time, on a larger screen.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Oh, then why do the cutscene graphics look better, or is that not real or something? (coded)

H

Heartless_Shadow

Coded plays on special hi-tech cell phones that haven't been released out of Japan yet...so Coded will take the longest to get here...

Last edited:

fatkid101

lmao it seems no one is really interested in coded , probably cause its for mobile phone.. i hate playing games on my phone =_=
anyways.. the game looks sweet :D roxas is a badass character, but only when he's in organization 13, cause when hes a kid in twilight town.. well..

Blue

home is where the heart is

I'm particualrly interested in the everyday life of Organization XIII,like what missions they have to carry out and stuff like that. :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Same here, though I'm equally, if not, more intrested in XIV's idenity and.. being able to control Sa'i'x. I wonder if his Limit will be Berserk, like in the game.

Blue

^ Now that you mention it,I do have some interests in the 14th member..lol

And I think that Saix' limit will be berserk.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I wonder if we'll see the areas/ rooms of the indiviudal Organization XIII members...

Blue

That's what I was wondering as well,but I'd like to see how Roxas' room looks like :D

Or Saix'....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back