• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

since the ds does have a touch screen then im pretty sure they will incorporate it in gameplay, but i hope its not something stupid. (you know, i never thought about the touch screen part of the game till now.)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

In my opinion I like the idea of touch-screen reaction commands. Although having to use the touch-screen for battling would suck.
I don't think I'd use the wi-fi because I wouldn't want to have to fight side by side with a n00b. I'd rather just play multi-player with friends.

Seikay

Yup same here.(25 characters)

Nintandy

Bronze Member

WiFi would be great for online missions! At least if your friend is away somewhere you can still play.

I'm still more interested in the storyline though. BUT THEN AGAIN, multiplayer sure sounds awesome ^^.

Blue

home is where the heart is

Hollow Bastion maybe?In a short story about Axel and Roxas,they were sent there to free Maleficent from her cage,if I remember correctly.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Hollow Bastion maybe?In a short story about Axel and Roxas,they were sent there to free Maleficent from her cage,if I remember correctly.

They were sent to defeat Heartless so they could gather more hearts. Axel just saw Maleficent's crow imprisoned and freed it, not knowing that it belonged to Maleficent.

Blue

home is where the heart is

Ah,that was it!Thanx for correcting me,I knew there was something wrong in it...

sora741

ya it would be im hopeing for more to clouds story as well and beating seaproth again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back