• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Welcomes Riku into Playability.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Oops... Accidental Double Post...
But since I have double posted, I thought maybe I should bring up another interesting possibility!
Niomura said that once people finish playing the game they may even understand why they put it on the DS. Personally i think this means it has some story purpose.
So perhaps the '/2' ALSO refers to the screens. Two Screens. Two Scenarios. Perhaps it does something like Top screen Roxas, bottom Screen Riku? Thoughts?

Awards
I wonder if you bought that Two Screens thing up because I did?
Although I think I saw you posting something about it before I did anyway.

Also, since I haven't commented on this thread:
This is the best theory I've seen on the name.

That's not really saying much, is it?

A

Audo

I wonder if you bought that Two Screens thing up because I did?
Although I think I saw you posting something about it before I did anyway.

Also, since I haven't commented on this thread:
This is the best theory I've seen on the name.

That's not really saying much, is it?
xD.
My theory pwns all other name theories hehehehe....h....e.h..e............
=/

RoxasLG

The two screens thing is a possibility. But, would it work like The World Ends With You, with controlling both characters at the same time? I more believe that Riku will be a playable character from the theory you gave on the front page, which is a really good theory. From what you said, it really looks like Riki could be playable, especially with the pronunciation of the title. But then again, with the title, it makes sense about the dual screen aspect. It is all really interesting.

A

Audo

The two screens thing is a possibility. But, would it work like The World Ends With You, with controlling both characters at the same time? I more believe that Riku will be a playable character from the theory you gave on the front page, which is a really good theory. From what you said, it really looks like Riki could be playable, especially with the pronunciation of the title. But then again, with the title, it makes sense about the dual screen aspect. It is all really interesting.
No. I didn't mean at the same time. As Nomura has said no stylus usage.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah i dont think it would be great with the stylus usage. Keep that to TWEWY

RoxasLG

No. I didn't mean at the same time. As Nomura has said no stylus usage.

Oh. Sorry. Well, that is the only two screen thing I can think of, unless while you were playing as one, you could see the other, but that would be kinda stupid.

A

Audo

No, i meant you play as Roxas on top screen.
But when you play as Riku for one reason or another it is on the bottom screen. Or something like that. I was just floating around the possibility.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow. Something worth reading. No I mean it. I have to agree with that. I was really wondering about the 358/2 days part anyway. So thanks for the clarification. XD

A

Audo

Wow. Something worth reading. No I mean it. I have to agree with that. I was really wondering about the 358/2 days part anyway. So thanks for the clarification. XD
Well it is just a theory, but i'm glad you like it ^_____^

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No stylus usage? Damn. I really liked that about TWEWY. It was fun even though it would've probably raped my bottom screen had I not gotten some screen protectors.
That does get you wondering about double screen usage though O: especially if you don't use the stylus that much

A

Audo

No stylus usage? Damn. I really liked that about TWEWY. It was fun even though it would've probably raped my bottom screen had I not gotten some screen protectors.
That does get you wondering about double screen usage though O: especially if you don't use the stylus that much
You can use the stylus to write messages to your friends in Multi xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back