• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Welcomes Riku into Playability.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Idiot, It wasn't you who originally thought of this. :angry:
lol. You don't know that. I could have came up with it the minute 358/2 Days was announced and I just never decided to be vocal about it.

KCDjedi

I always assumed that there would be a Riku mode for this game. It never even crossed my mind to think otherwise... but.. good job with the presentation RK.

A

Audo

I always assumed that there would be a Riku mode for this game. It never even crossed my mind to think otherwise... but.. good job with the presentation RK.
lol. THAAAAAAANKS! *deserves rep, no?*

The only people that ever rep me are 'Grey Boxes' >.<

Anyhoo. I really hope Riku mode is the case.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That theory is really great, it gives me some hope that Riku would be playable in a 3D game:)

KCDjedi

lol. THAAAAAAANKS! *deserves rep, no?*

The only people that ever rep me are 'Grey Boxes' >.<

Anyhoo. I really hope Riku mode is the case.

Sure, why not.

Anywho... am I supposed to rep people back who've rep'd me in the past? I really have no clue how the whole system works anyway lol.

A

Audo

Sure, why not.

Anywho... am I supposed to rep people back who've rep'd me in the past? I really have no clue how the whole system works anyway lol.
lol no. You don't have to rep anyone unless you want to. Same with negarepping >:3

7_Arch_Angels

Ummm... I don't know if there are others who think like me and post it (understand what I mean?) before, but I'm just wondering this:

Let's say Riku really has his chance in 358/2 Days, which is started from the moment after Sora stabbed himself. So, do we have to replay Riku in CoM again, all the way until he meets Roxas?

If we really have to do that, then I can't say I'm happy or not...

Whaddya say?

Gbu n fam, btw

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ummm... I don't know if there are others who think like me and post it (understand what I mean?) before, but I'm just wondering this:

Let's say Riku really has his chance in 358/2 Days, which is started from the moment after Sora stabbed himself. So, do we have to replay Riku in CoM again, all the way until he meets Roxas?

Whaddya say?

Gbu n fam, btw

You didn't get the point. We already know Riku's story during that time (CoM), but we don't know Roxas's.
Then we do know Roxas's story - he was in the fake TLTW, so we don't really need to go on from there.
What we don't know, however, is what Riku's been doing from after CoM up to his fight with Roxas, and from then up to the start of KH2. That is a story worth telling.

A

Audo

Whaddya say?

Gbu n fam, btw
There's a possibility that It only shows what happened during CoM in like a cutscene for Riku.
Given that CoM is only a day (imo) than it shouldn't be hard to condense, or it will focus on the time right after we see the end of R/R, and will focus a bit more on what DiZ and Riku began to do RIGHT after Riku had defeated Xehanort's Darkness.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Probably one of the most plausible theories I've ever read regarding KH:358 days/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back