• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days true meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

it is halfed, i think its like 151 days or somethin, its roxas's time in orginization 13

sorassoul

we know it 358 days is double how many days roxas had, I think the /2 part means that how him and someone else spent that time. This could mean Axel, his best friend (if nobodys have friends) because they both "died" on the same day (i think, didn't they?) OR it could have to do with member 14.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
we know it 358 days is double how many days roxas had, I think the /2 part means that how him and someone else spent that time. This could mean Axel, his best friend (if nobodys have friends) because they both "died" on the same day (i think, didn't they?) OR it could have to do with member 14.

Technically, Roxas never "died" or faded. He became whole again by rejoining with Sora. Axel faded away much further in the game though. And if you mean Roxas saying he'd disappear in 151 days, if you double that, it isn't 358. It's 302.

Sairi

I think that the entire "/2" business either means that it's 358 divided by two or that it is to do with two people. I'm not sure.

However, if it is divided by two, then... what does it actually mean? Divided by doing two different things or people or what?

This is complicated... Nomuuuuraaaaaa... why do you like weird titles so much?

Karn1254

Well,you can't decipher the meaning behind 358/2 Days unless you play through the game,that's what Nomura said so himself.

I suppose every guess we made so far will turn out to be completely wrong lol.
And I've seen countless threads like this one...but why not?

Personally,I think the seven days we get to play as Roxas in the beginning of KH2 play an important role in this one;after all,if we add 358 + 7 = 365 we get a year,and that's the exact amount of time Roxas is alive until...well,yeah.

As for the '2',I'm not so sure...could stand for two persons,Roxas/Sora?

The above is what we know from the million threads about this, I'm sorry but I've seen this to many times. 358+7= a year, ok and we don't know anything about the two... It's not that I don't want people to speculate its just that there are so many threads like this. -.-

Oh and frankly I don't care what the meaning of the title is I think its actually a dumb title anyway, to annoying to say. Square Enix is getting bad with the names.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
*Sigh* These threads and the posts inside them have now been reduced to "taking up space". Not only the topic, but the the theories in here are exactly the same.

OH EM GEE hmmmm 365 is a yr must mean the yr Sora waz asleep!!11! 365 MINUS the 7 dayz Roxuss was in tha data TT EQUALZ 358! 2 iz the half?? Half of what? Hmmmm or ma-b it iz 2 peeple?!

vendachaser

the 2 could stand for 2 years of life since Roxas was born in kh1 and a year passed so yeah.
I havent thought about that much so give me time to think some more.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I've been playing through KH2 again, and, since I just started being Sora, trust me, you only be roxas for 6 days.

Yes, I think everyone knows that, but in actuallity, Roxas is captured for seven days. "Roxas - Seven Days" - ring a bell?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, I think everyone knows that, but in actuallity, Roxas is captured for seven days. "Roxas - Seven Days" - ring a bell?

Seconded. And seconded to your post above about all the threads pointing out the obvious. Come on now. I understand if you're new but the whole 365-7 thing is known already and guaranteed is not the full meaning behind the name. I'm almost positive it's more complicated then that, because clearly, if that was it, we wouldn't have to play through the game to figure it out.

Riku Fan1415

Seconded. And seconded to your post above about all the threads pointing out the obvious. Come on now. I understand if you're new but the whole 365-7 thing is known already and guaranteed is not the full meaning behind the name. I'm almost positive it's more complicated then that, because clearly, if that was it, we wouldn't have to play through the game to figure it out.

Agreed. Nomura himself said we'd have to play through the game to figure out the meaning of its title, so we can deduce that he believes it to be brain-destroyingly complex. Nomura's a genius when it comes to this conspiracy stuff. He doesn't lie about how we'll find out things, but he drops hints usually too complex to understand. Remember: in Kingdom Hearts, nothing is as it seems.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think the 7th day was meant to be the day that Riku brought Roxas to DiZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back