• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days true meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightDawn

maybe the 2 means multiplied, not divided...
meaning it has a double meaning...

aka could be a countdown to the begging of something and to the ending of something at the same time

Cyypher100

i think the /2 means two people, Roxas and mysterious number 14, why 14? because she is completly a mystery, and playing Roxas would reveal the mystery of 14. And why couldnt the game be about two people? we know that BBS is about 3 people, playing them reveals the story, so it could be the same formula for 358/2 and explains about them. Which is also why I think that 14 and Aqua are such a mystery to the games, if we play both games we could get an epihany. Tah Dah, my thoughts.:)

A

Anima Relic

well at least you aren't saying that Aqua is the 14th member like some other people are. "Oh, the 14th member could be Aqua's nobody! This is a great theory!!!!" I'm tired of seeing that and explaining why Aqua is not the 14th member.

T

TwilightDawn

yeah no nomura said she's not...

iit's probably some new caracter tht's not been linked to the story before

kinda like roxas was random at the very begginig before anyone knew he was connected to sora

T

TwilightDawn

maybeh

i'm more intruiged with why was she only there a short time...from what i understand, she was "introduced" during 358/2 days, and obv was gone before the start of kh2...
what happened to her..wasnt there long

T

TwilightDawn

yeah, I was thinking before she was maybe kicked out because she tried to corrupt/overthrow the organization..but weve seen that before in CoM...
maybe she is looking for someone
or might be looking for a way to be whole like the others

T

TwilightDawn

yeah my thoughts exactly lol

i was like..that turned out bad the first time... not again plz

ok so what if it's someone from BBS who knew ven, and now is looking for roxas..cause she knows the connection between them...

and no i dont mean aqua... another random person..she someone whos a side caracter...

Stars

リク
Lol. Marluxia is just annoyed me in CoM, and what for he overthrow the org?
Until now there are few characters are confirmed, i dunno whether there will be another side character..
Unless u mean DS is a gal . Lol. JK.

Maybe they have a promise that made from past, and now 14th member coming back to...

T

TwilightDawn

yeah instead of overthrowing the org he should have jsut split and mqde his own
then it would have been like one org VI and one ORG VII or something like that XD

Maybe then she's a spy :-o
for maleficient!!
or someone...else?

T

TwilightDawn

ah i dunno
i beleive you
but Xemnas issint jesus lol
he cant know everything what goes in behing is back can he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back