• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

If it's not another KH2 disaster, that means it'll be sub-par. In my eyes, Kingdom Hearts II is the pinnacle of a truly impressive game.

Really? The main concept of the game was rather poorly executed (Disney Worlds just being distractions from the main plot), though the non-Disney side of the story was truly great. I loved the plot progression in The World That Never Was, and in Twilight Town right beforehand. The Prologue is nice, too, and Roxas's story is probably my favorite part of the entire game. Other than that, I don't see how it's a pinnacle of impressive games. :\

I love the little resting place for the Organization! I could see it being called, like, Eternal Resting, or something. Also, the over-sized Heartless are a surprise to me, too, I love that.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

98% of the Internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig

First of all, neither of those are true. By any means. You're an idiot.

Second of all. STOP WITH THE FUCKING SPAM!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

98% of the Internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig

What?

I was really hoping that a new desktop background would be available :(

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Really? The main concept of the game was rather poorly executed (Disney Worlds just being distractions from the main plot), though the non-Disney side of the story was truly great. I loved the plot progression in The World That Never Was, and in Twilight Town right beforehand. The Prologue is nice, too, and Roxas's story is probably my favorite part of the entire game. Other than that, I don't see how it's a pinnacle of impressive games. :\

I love the little resting place for the Organization! I could see it being called, like, Eternal Resting, or something. Also, the over-sized Heartless are a surprise to me, too, I love that.

Exactly. I like that Disney wasn't some sort of necessity. I liked that the story was more original. Not to mention the addition of a "criminal organization" is a welcome addition to any RPG. Plus: the gameplay was faster, and more well animated, Sora no longer sounded like a prepubescent girl, Drive Forms, fuck yeah, and a myriad of other things. Now, we're off-topic, back to what we we're supposed to be talking about...

Fuck yeah, lounge-ratting.

Poupukeyblade

Kingdom hearts 358/2 days

Just wanted to tell everyone that on the japanese kingdom hearts 358/2 days site has two new videos are updated in the system section, the titles are new abilities and panel system also the site as a new look and also an update on the characters check them out.

Link: ????? ??? - 358/2 Days -

Radon

mofo
Any other parts of the world that never was are you expecting to be revealed?

Radon

mofo
I'm not getting the Japanese game. I'm waiting for an English release date. Btw would I be able to play an american Days on a PAL DS?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I really don't get why people are like "Let's get the Japanese one!" if you can understand Japanese, then, Yes, I can see that.

But if you can't, then there's no point. You can't understand what people are saying, or what you're reading, and just walking around blind. That's not very enjoyable to me. (Plus, I play games for the stories so not understanding all the details would bug me to no end)

My two cents.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I really don't get why people are like "Let's get the Japanese one!" if you can understand Japanese, then, Yes, I can see that.

But if you can't, then there's no point. You can't understand what people are saying, or what you're reading, and just walking around blind. That's not very enjoyable to me. (Plus, I play games for the stories so not understanding all the details would bug me to no end)

My two cents.
Thank you.

I'm impatient for the games too, though I rather wait and understand what the heck they're saying than get it early but just in circles, not knowing what to do. Not to mention it might cost more, shipping and stuff.

Though I did import KH2FM+ since they still spoke in English and I just went to Youtube for subbing since it was only a few extra scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back