• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, we get to really see Axel in action now. I wonder when he thrust his chakrams down, was it a button pushing thing or a touch screen thing. We haven't heard much about the touch screen, but.... eh, it just be attack + down.

Still, the new vids are nice, and did you guys see the new heartless? It looked like a black wyvern
Yeah, I saw it. It looks like we'll see tons of new heartless bosses. Roxas limit is kinda cool. It reminds me of Saïx bersek mode =P And Axel's fighting is cool too. It looks like the fighting style changes when you have different weapons.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
o lawl

questionmark.jpg

Is that a croquet stick from Wonderland?!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I fail to see the point in a PvP mode, especially seeing all the added programming they'd have to shove in.
Plus, for better or worse, the co-op has some plot merit. The only place where "PvP" took place between Org members was in CoM, but even then, not in the sense that would merit a PvP mode.

Silent hero_

Awards
I'm waiting for a video of a PvP mode. All the multiplayer is just Co-op. If there was a PvP mode, the fights I think yould be epic are.

Axel V Zexion
Axel V Roxas
Roxas V Larxene
Xaldin V Xigbar
Xemnas V Roxas

I don't think there will be any PVP mode. But.. We have seen that you can "hurt" other players, so they drop HP. So you can smash on the other players instead of attacking the heartless.

Xango99

hurting other people doesn seem like anything exciting so why do people keep mentioning it.....it only seems like an annoyance and quite pointless to the gameplay.

i dont want to be doing some combo attacks....only to be hit and afected by Marluxias giant Scythe!!!!

S

soroxas123

yea another two videos are now up
one with roxas using a differnt keyblade
and one with axel

ngc50

Awards
Another Days update

Hey.
It looks like the "system" section of the Days site was updated again. There are two new videos from what I saw, one showing Roxas's limit and another with footage of Axel solo gameplay. Also, it looks like there's going to be more solo gameplay of the other members soon!

Sorry if this is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back