• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
If it wasn't in English, how do you know she was being sarcastic and she had an attitude in her voice ?? =P
Ahhh I can tell Scarcasm sounds the same in every language, perhaps scarcasm wasn't the exact word I should use but I couldn't think of anything else. I read by the subs as well so I knew what she was saying, I love Larxene's atitude problem... Reminds me of a cool version of myself XD

Nah. I hate her flirt to Axel. Lol
lol Yes that is a little creepy, I dunno though I thought they were an awesome seeming couple same sort of type personalities but not so they clash but so the completment eachother. lol.

^I don't think Larxene and marluxia is playable
358 overlaps with CoM, so I think they will be during the course of time they're alive at least, or maybe you have to wait for them to die for them to become playable... Now there's a thought...

Damn... can't pretend I'm the grim reaper with hair and skin >=(
lol Marly, lol. When I first was reading the KH2 instruction booklet and i hadn't played CoM I thought they WERE grim reapers! lol

Cloudless Sky

Ahhh I can tell Scarcasm sounds the same in every language, perhaps scarcasm wasn't the exact word I should use but I couldn't think of anything else. I read by the subs as well so I knew what she was saying, I love Larxene's atitude problem... Reminds me of a cool version of myself XD

lol Yes that is a little creepy, I dunno though I thought they were an awesome seeming couple same sort of type personalities but not so they clash but so the completment eachother. lol.

358 overlaps with CoM, so I think they will be during the course of time they're alive at least, or maybe you have to wait for them to die for them to become playable... Now there's a thought...

lol Marly, lol. When I first was reading the KH2 instruction booklet and i hadn't played CoM I thought they WERE grim reapers! lol

Yea... That's why I think they maybe not playable

D

Divine Light

that has to be the most annoying rule ever lol...yeah I said it.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Only Roxas, Axel, Sai'x, and Xigbar are confirmed to be playable, but in multi-player mode (using Wi-fi) you can choose to control any member... but I'm not sure about the 14th member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back