• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days exp correction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
anyway i posted on that thread an the only one who said that, was the one with the doubt , so that doesnt make him an idiot.
dude, why do you keep calling everyone idiots?Is it really necessary?

Last edited:

JTD95

anyway i posted on that thread an the only one who said that, was the one with the doubt , so that doesnt make him an idiot.
dude, why do you keep calling everyone idiots?Is it really necessary?

I didn't mean to say that everybody who wrote on that threat was idiots, I meant the ones who said it wasn't going to be exp in days

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The EXP system is similar to The World ends with you, you can level up, yet it's up to you to determine whether to play on that level or not.

I think more JRPGs should have that option because I think it's a feature that's needed, especially with the lack of challenging JRPG. Chrono Trigger, whilst an excellent classic, is seriously hampered by a lack of difficulty.

Oh and I can think of an RPG that doesn't use an EXP count. Chrono Cross.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I pointed out in several PMs that there would likely be XP for gaining panels, but I didn't see any exp gain in footage, so I simply said that their probably wouldn't be. No nee to have been a dick in your post, OP.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You made it pretty obvious that you clearly new what the hell you were talking about though.

You dident say Probably you made it sound like it was stone cold proof

Saix said:
There will be no experience, and you don't use any form of items. They're called panels. You equip panels to level up your character. That's that.

Edit:
To clarify: NO. You do not gain experience.

Honestly how the hell does an RPG have no EXP system.

xDENLINx

Yeah I read there wasn't going to be EXP on one thread and i was like "huh?" Thanks for clearing this up.

Oh and you two above me ^ Calm down lol. We all make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back