• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Crazy Connection to BBS that i noticed like 4 monthes ago but never posted it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofDarkness

At 1:32 in this video. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 96 [Part 1/2] [English]
Does anyone remeber a certain ceremony in bbs??? Hmm HMM?
Notice how the camera zooms in during this (Square is giving a hint:)). Now my theory on this is that Xion's Keyblade is fake up to this point. On the Darkside Mission YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 25 - Darkside [English]. at 4:37 it just kinda appeared in her hand, not picking it up. i think this is Xion's replication of it. Then through the keyblade inheritance ceremony (which can be performed without the words) Xion gets a real keyblade. Roxas technically is a keyblade master, because of you know who's heart inside him. And for those of you who are going for the "Riku said it was a fake" its just because he thought only sora and mickey had it as seen in the "Deep Dive" trailer where he says "WHY DO YOU HAVE THE KEYBLADE?" Roxy says "SHUT UP!!!!!" (pretty much my favorite part of the game :)) I think this is going to be expanded on a lot in the future, as we know that sora has that reconnecting thing to do

DizInMyPants

Nice theory, I can't see any flaws currently, but then again, I am sleep-deprived right now. Although it does seem like something unintentional...is that a flaw? Nevermind.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, it is an interesting theory, with some facts to back it up. Couldn't it also be argued that Riku may have passed it on though? He did pick up a keyblade and "gave" it back to her, though not very respectfully.

Anyway, I'd keep an eye on it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
At 1:32 in this video. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 96 [Part 1/2] [English]

I see no Keyblade Master here :\

Notice how the camera zooms in during this (Square is giving a hint:)). Now my theory on this is that Xion's Keyblade is fake up to this point. On the Darkside Mission YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 25 - Darkside [English]. at 4:37 it just kinda appeared in her hand, not picking it up. i think this is Xion's replication of it.

Her Keyblade was always fake.

Then through the keyblade inheritance ceremony (which can be performed without the words) Xion gets a real keyblade. Roxas technically is a keyblade master, because of you know who's heart inside him.

Ven's not a Master. He's not even experienced enough to be taking the exam. Only Masters can perform the Rite of Succession and successfully pass on the power, and before you say it, they only called Sora a Keyblade Master in English because "Keyblade Hero" was far too awkward to be said in English.

And for those of you who are going for the "Riku said it was a fake" its just because he thought only sora and mickey had it as seen in the "Deep Dive" trailer where he says "WHY DO YOU HAVE THE KEYBLADE?" Roxy says "SHUT UP!!!!!" (pretty much my favorite part of the game :)) I think this is going to be expanded on a lot in the future, as we know that sora has that reconnecting thing to do

I'd think a true wielder would be able to tell what's fake and what isn't.

Well, it is an interesting theory, with some facts to back it up. Couldn't it also be argued that Riku may have passed it on though? He did pick up a keyblade and "gave" it back to her, though not very respectfully.

Anyway, I'd keep an eye on it.

The successee needs to make the successor grasp the Keyblade with them, and if they have suitable power, and the rite is performed by a Master, it'll work.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, Sora never went through the Keyblade ceremony. But, he was a Keyblade wielder only by the fact that the Keyblade chose him, because of his heart. And, since Roxas is Sora's Nobody. It would make perfect since that Roxas would wield the Keyblade since Sora wielded it. And, since Xion was Sora's Replica she gained power over to wield it, because Roxas helped transfer memories into her. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, Sora never went through the Keyblade ceremony. But, he was a Keyblade wielder only by the fact that the Keyblade chose him, because of his heart. And, since Roxas is Sora's Nobody. It would make perfect since that Roxas would wield the Keyblade since Sora wielded it. And, since Xion was Sora's Replica she gained power over to wield it, because Roxas helped transfer memories into her. Correct me if I'm wrong.
thats cause sora stole rikus.
and xions keyblade is and always will be fake like her.

KeyofDarkness

Ven's not a Master. He's not even experienced enough to be taking the exam. Only Masters can perform the Rite of Succession and successfully pass on the power, and before you say it, they only called Sora a Keyblade Master in English because "Keyblade Hero" was far too awkward to be said in English.
See the problem is, Terra wasnt a master and was able to pass his keyblade on. Sora inherited his keyblade by you know whos heart, maybe not a traditional inheritance ceremony nontheless. Kairi's inheritance is considered a keyblade inheritance also. Also MX or Vanitas (cant remeber which but it was one of them) said that ven had grown stronger. Now terra was not a master by words, but it was his strength that allowed as a keyblade wielder that allowed him to pass it on. Same thing with Ven, not a master by words, but he was able to defeat his final boss fight against someone with such an advantage over him. So in this sense he is a technical master.

Riku at this point is not a wielder of the keyblade, so this doesn't prove that he could tell about Xion's keyblade. And also keyblades are just kinda allowed to act weird. I mean what about Riku, he got this random sword and just uses it till his full keyblade kicks in.

Gram

Banned
Awards
See the problem is, Terra wasnt a master and was able to pass his keyblade on. Sora inherited his keyblade by you know whos heart, maybe not a traditional inheritance ceremony nontheless. Kairi's inheritance is considered a keyblade inheritance also. Also MX or Vanitas (cant remeber which but it was one of them) said that ven had grown stronger. Now terra was not a master by words, but it was his strength that allowed as a keyblade wielder that allowed him to pass it on. Same thing with Ven, not a master by words, but he was able to defeat his final boss fight against someone with such an advantage over him. So in this sense he is a technical master.
no but terra was at a master level.
and sora didnt get his keyblade from ven, everyone knows this.

KeyofDarkness

yes sora did. he got it from ven. where else would have he gotten it from? Since their hearts are connected, thats where sora's keyblade came from

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes sora did. he got it from ven. where else would have he gotten it from? Since their hearts are connected, thats where sora's keyblade came from
-_- sora got rikus, literally stole it from him and in hollow bastion when riku took it back but then sora gave his friends are powre speech and the keyblade ditched its intended weilder for sora.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards

SPOILER AHEAD
SPOILER AHEAD

His 2nd Keyblade was gotten via Ven after Roxas fused back with him. That's Ven's Keyblade given to Sora. The very first one he uses is the one that Riku should have gotten with the Rite of Succession that Terra performed with him.

Sorry 'bout spoilers. Don't remember how to make the lines or how to hide the message, either.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
It was supposed to be Riku's Keyblade. But, the fact that Riku gave into darkness the Keyblade abandoned him and went to Sora. After Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade of People's Hearts made from six of the seven Princesses of Lights' hearts, Sora turned into a Shadow Heartless and thus Organization XIII got their hands on a newly born Roxas. The Organization also created Xion, a replica of Sora, but since she was wasn't complete. She couldn't wield the Keyblade until she made contact with Roxas, who through him unconsciously poured Sora's memories into her. As a result, she was able to wield a copy of Roxas' Keyblade.

Awards
Notice how the camera zooms in during this (Square is giving a hint:)). Now my theory on this is that Xion's Keyblade is fake up to this point. On the Darkside Mission YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 25 - Darkside [English]. at 4:37 it just kinda appeared in her hand, not picking it up. i think this is Xion's replication of it. Then through the keyblade inheritance ceremony (which can be performed without the words) Xion gets a real keyblade. Roxas technically is a keyblade master, because of you know who's heart inside him. And for those of you who are going for the "Riku said it was a fake" its just because he thought only sora and mickey had it as seen in the "Deep Dive" trailer where he says "WHY DO YOU HAVE THE KEYBLADE?" Roxy says "SHUT UP!!!!!" (pretty much my favorite part of the game :)) I think this is going to be expanded on a lot in the future, as we know that sora has that reconnecting thing to do

Wow.
This is actually very good, makes a lot of sense.
But it has bigger implications.

When Riku lost the ability to wield the Kingdom Key (in Hollow Bastion), I was actually wondering whether or not it was possible that a Keyblade wielder could truly lose their Keyblade wielder status (or a "once a wielder, always a wielder" principle). If he really lost the qualifications to use the keyblade, then he would technically have to go through another Rite in order to regain the ability.

And, thanks to your theory, I say he does. At the point Riku fights Xion, her keyblade, according to your theory, is real.
He touches her keyblade. That was his second Rite. That's the reason why he can wield in KH2.

It's the reason for this cutscene:

Notice how it emphasizes Riku touching the keyblade.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I always wonder why Roxas let Riku use Oblivion to fight him. Couldn't have Riku used his sword, Soul Eater?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but what I don't get is why Xion wasn't able to wield the Keyblade for a short time frame? You know, when Axel returned to the Organization from Castle Oblivion and he and Roxas went on a mission to find Xion. Xion was worried about the Organization finding out that she couldn't wield the Keyblade anymore and that they might turn her into a Dusk. And, on that day that Roxas and Xion were teamed up at Beast's Castle together, Xion regained her ability to wield her duplicate Keyblade.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I always wonder why Roxas let Riku use Oblivion to fight him. Couldn't have Riku used his sword, Soul Eater?

The remnants of Xion within Roxas wanted to stop him from rampaging into the Castle that Never Was, so she, through Roxas, threw Oblivion at Riku.

Yeah, but what I don't get is why Xion wasn't able to wield the Keyblade for a short time frame? You know, when Axel returned to the Organization from Castle Oblivion and he and Roxas went on a mission to find Xion. Xion was worried about the Organization finding out that she couldn't wield the Keyblade anymore and that they might turn her into a Dusk. And, on that day that Roxas and Xion were teamed up at Beast's Castle together, Xion regained her ability to wield her duplicate Keyblade.

Xion first lost the ability to use the Keyblade because of all the power Roxas absorbed once he woke up. Remember that the two of them are like two sides of a scale. When one gets stronger, the other gets weaker. Xion was able to use the Keyblade again because she had spent so much time with Roxas and used his Keyblade, which allowed her to copy his power again. At that moment, the two of them were in complete balance.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Thats a pretty good idea actually.
And Ven becoming a master, thereby being capable of passing on a Keyblade is hinted in Birth by sleep itself.
If you look at Ven's towers in the Dive to the Heart, over the course of the game the glass changes. Towards the end of the game as Ven we see the tower for the final time.

Initially, after aid from Sora's heart: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/File:Awakening_Ventus_1.png
Big SPOILERS Second time: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/File:Awakening_Ventus_2.png
Third time, though it also appears in the second one: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/File:Awakening_Ventus_3.png
(Sorry for KH wiki links but they are correct and serve a valuable point)
Look around the outside, mark of mastery symbols right, hinting that he has achieved the level of Keyblade master, though not officially recognised as one. Terra himself was never officially recognised, except by Xehanort in an attempt to secure Terra's allegience and yet he was able to pass on the keyblade.

And following Grass's idea of Riku gaining a Keyblade after dueling with Xion, we do actually see him wielding Soul eater all through CoM. But even if he didn't lose his keyblade the first time to Sora, what's to say that this Keyblade he gains now could be a second one, if the theory proves true of course, and this could be the one he gives to Kairi later on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back