• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adude9000

why did aqua terra n ven lose their capes was it just a design change...probably

also is kingdom hearts in a fixed spot (like orbit) or appear when summoned

what exactly does the term "birth by sleep" really mean?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
1. Their capes got in the way during production, and were removed.

2. What Dowhax said.

3. Examples of it's meaning are shown throughout the game. And it means exactly what it says; some things are born through sleep.

adude9000

1. Their capes got in the way during production, and were removed.

2. What Dowhax said.

3. Examples of it's meaning are shown throughout the game. And it means exactly what it says; some things are born through sleep.

ok that answers the 1st question but if MX can summon it then y does it appear with xehanorts heartless and xemnas in the world that never was did they all contract the ability to summon kingdom hearts also how can something be born by sleep is it the light or darkness that gives birth if so what is a example of birth by sleep?

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think ansem SoD found it behind the door which the princesses opend, correct? its been a while =/

and i think xemnas created his kingdom hearts by collecting the hearts from the heartless

again its been a while so im not 100% sure

adude9000

i think ansem SoD found it behind the door which the princesses opend, correct? its been a while =/

and i think xemnas created his kingdom hearts by collecting the hearts from the heartless

again its been a while so im not 100% sure

lol it has been a while huh thats actually the reason i ask

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
why did aqua terra n ven lose their capes was it just a design change...probably

Technical issues on the PSP, which would mainly affect multiplayer in the Mirage Arena. For one thing, it's quite difficult to animate moving fabric. Another is that with the maximum 6 people moving around in there, with capes, would've caused issues with the processing, meaning, severe lag.

also is kingdom hearts in a fixed spot (like orbit) or appear when summoned

It just appears.

what exactly does the term "birth by sleep" really mean?

-- Ansem the Wise says to Aqua “Everything is born from sleep.” What does this mean?

In that scene the ones who are calling for “Sora” are the ones who have already disappeared from the world. But in the world of KH there is no concept of death, that for example they are just sleeping within Sora’s heart. If you can just wake them up, they’ll be able to return to the world, they would be “born from sleep”. That there would be a possibility of this, is what Ansem the Wise is saying. Even Aqua, who isn’t in the realm of light, would be born from sleep.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
English BBS sums up what "Birth By Sleep" means pretty well actually. It's a "new beginning"; a "second chance".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back