• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Nobodies from one person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I thought Omni also raped many a theory?

You should start a theory raping club, Karate. :p

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Whatever happened to PMF? THAT guy knew how to rape a theory.

PostMentalFerocity was a tool.

He fused with a heartless and together they formed Karate.

No.

I've been meaning to ask him why he changed his name.

With karate I'll kick yer ass
Here to Tiennamen Square.
Oh yeah, muthafukka,
I'm 'onna kick your fukkin' derriere.
You broke the rules,
Now I'll pull out all yer pubic hair,
You muthafukka.
You muthafukka.

Kyle betrayed me
And then he lied tried to hide
And I died deep inside
And you know the reason why.

I'm 'onna kick yerass
From here to right over there.
Oh yeah muthafukka,
I'm 'onna kick your fukkin' derriere. Yeah yeah yeahhhhh!
You broke the rules,
Now I'll pull out all your pubic hai-ai-ir-air,
You muthafukka.
You muthafukka.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If you read one weird Xion theory this year, this'll be it.

I'm sure this theory is sore enough, but I want to put my two cents in...

My theory is that she is another type of Nobody from Sora.

Only two hearts came from inside Sora, so only two nobodies were created... Even then, Namine cannot really be considered a nobody, seeing as how she doesn't even have a body or soul...

Now it has been stated that Namine and Xion look alike, so what if Xion is a second Nobody of Sora made from Kairi's heart. Like when Kairi's heart left, she created two Nobodies, one of herself and one of Sora. So, basically she is like a fusion of Sora and Kairi. This would explain why she too can use the keyblade (part Sora), why she looks like Namine (part Kairi), and it has also been shown that multiple Nobodies can come from one body.

Like it's been said: No...

Then there is her name: Xion. Rearrange the letters and they do not spell anything familiar but if you take the letters (I actually read something like this on another web site but it is interesting) of her name;

Oni...?
So far, she seems to fit the name...

the "I" could come from kaIri,

Or maybe Maleficent...?

the "O" from sOra,

Goofy...?

and the "N" from Namine.

Ansem...?
Or maybe Nomura...?

As you can see, that is a very, very unreliable form of proof... =/

Sephiroth1

Ok yeah i get it, it was a dumb theory and was one of those spurr of the moment type things but still, if she looks like Namine and can use the keyblade then she is going to have some sort of a connection to Sora and/or Kairi. I just thought of something no one else did because lets be honest, Nomura can do whatever he wants with the Nobodies so why not come up with a theory thats diffrent but not compleatly groundless? But once again, yeah i get it; dumb theory.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Personally I share this belief, however I think it went a little differently. First, let's examine a couple facts,, fact one: Shion has been said to look like Kairi, but with black hair parted in the opposite direction. Fact two: Kairi lost her heart TWICE. Here's where this really get's interesting.

Look at Namine, she is very sweet, kind and gentle, no? Some may say that there is no real evil inside of her, however, based on what we see of Shion, she isn't evil, but she is Much more like Sora, angry when confused, very willing to fight, seeking the truth at all costs. You could say that Namine takes after Kairi, and Shion takes after Sora. This could mean that Kairi's nobody was split into two, the part that left kairi when she lost her heart at the Very beginning of the game and the part that left Sora when he lost his to free her's. Therefore, Sora lost His heart once, but Kairi lost her heart Twice. See? Once when it went into Sora, and once when it went out, It would make perfect sense that Shion is the Sora part of Kairi's nobody, and it would explain why she is able to wield a keyblade, What's everyone think?

In short, to clarify. Namine was born when Kairi lost her heart from Sora's body, as was Shion, and Roxas, because Kairi lost her heart Twice.

Last edited:

Angel

Yep....I think that Omni pretty much raped it.

SA hasn't yet, though.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Personally I share this belief, however I think it went a little differently. First, let's examine a couple facts,, fact one: Shion has been said to look like Kairi, but with black hair parted in the opposite direction. Fact two: Kairi lost her heart TWICE. Here's where this really get's interesting.

Look at Namine, she is very sweet, kind and gentle, no? Some may say that there is no real evil inside of her, however, based on what we see of Shion, she isn't evil, but she is Much more like Sora, angry when confused, very willing to fight, seeking the truth at all costs. You could say that Namine takes after Kairi, and Shion takes after Sora. This could mean that Kairi's nobody was split into two, the part that left kairi when she lost her heart at the Very beginning of the game and the part that left Sora when he lost his to free her's. Therefore, Sora lost His heart once, but Kairi lost her heart Twice. See? Once when it went into Sora, and once when it went out, It would make perfect sense that Shion is the Sora part of Kairi's nobody, and it would explain why she is able to wield a keyblade, What's everyone think?

In short, to clarify. Namine was born when Kairi lost her heart from Sora's body, as was Shion, and Roxas, because Kairi lost her heart Twice.

there needs to be darkness in her heart. There wasn't so there wasn't a nobody the first time.

Angel

Well, I've gotten un-lazy, so I'll explain how this theory could KIND OF be true.

I made a theory sorta like this before, but I said that at one point, Xion and Namine possibly split up, leaving Namine with the majority of herself. At the end of Days, they re-join, and Namine becomes a complete Nobody, and since she had the majority of herself at the split, she retained her appearance instead of becoming some weird Namine-Xion hybrid.

gamenern

dammit, took the words out of my mouth......

seph1, your theory has it's means, but not the basis. but, you're right, nomura can do whatever the f*** he wants with the nobodies. for all we know, she could be some random person's nobody(highly doubtful, just giving a possible random idea.......) we won't know till 358/2 days comes out.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you read one weird Xion theory this year, this'll be it.

D:< but will it beat my own?!

My theory is that she is another type of Nobody from Sora.

the poor boy o_o

Ok, so we know Roxas was created when Sora's heart left his body. Namine was created from Sora's body when Kairi’s heart left it. Now it has been stated that Namine and Xion look alike, so what if Xion is a second Nobody of Sora made from Kairi's heart.

Nobody = what's left behind when a Heart leaves a Body. I'd find it very unlikely that one Heart leaving one body would create more than one by-being. Roxas and Namine were created because there were two hearts leaving one body, but that's that - one sub-being, by-product per Heart leaving.

Like when Kairi's heart left, she created two Nobodies, one of herself and one of Sora.

Kairi couldn't create a Nobody for Sora. She could barely create one on her own (and I like to think Xion isn't really her Nobody, so yey).
again - Kairi's Heart created Namine.
Sora's Heart created Roxas.

So, basically she is like a fusion of Sora and Kairi.

too bad though Xion thus far doesn't seem to have any relation to Sora, and her relation with Roxas can have so many other explanations.
what you said describes Namine imo - Kairi's Nobody with strong ties to Sora.

This would explain why she too can use the keyblade (part Sora)

Some trailer impressions say she took it from Roxas, which could be just because Roxas handed it to her.

and it has also been shown that multiple Nobodies can come from one body.

One per Heart though.

Then there is her name: Xion. Rearrange the letters and they do not spell anything familiar but if you take the letters (I actually read something like this on another web site but it is interesting) of her name; X-I-O-N, they all come from parts of other people.

I and O are vowels. N is another very common letter.

the "I" could come from kaIri

Or Tidus.

the "O" from sOra

Or Ienzo

and the "N" from Namine.

Hey, Larxene has an N in her name too :D maybe her Somebody created Xion? :3

See my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back