• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

$$$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
yay! i finally saved up $100.00! now i have more/less then i need for kh2! im thinking it will cost $49.99 + tax like all the other new games, but who knows?
hey, im only 10! thats a lot of $ 4 me!(sorta)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^^ It's great you've saved up so much money. You could even buy the strategy guide with that much. Yep, it will be $49.99 like most games. =D I've edited this thread to make it flame free.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
1) Don't triple post, double posting is bad enough
2) this is pointless
3) WTF is this $h*t not effin closed yet

Hey, guess what? This thread would have been okay. Don't you feel special, now? :p

--MF

M

MegaFlare

We're happy for you, redrum. Remember, no double posting, or triple posting for that matter. To add something, click that trendy "edit" button. :p

[Now RE-OPENED] Any insults and double posts will be deleted.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it has to be i understood when jak3 was $39.99 and ratchet and clank because i guess it was really a short game i belieave probably $50,oo

E

Ecstacy

congrats man! i wish i was you right now cuz i got about 2$ to my name :) i spent all my money on snakes ;)

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man when i was 10 i didnt have near as much as you. good job. yeah im thinking KH2 will be 50 but i dont know. because there is the big rumor that it will be two discs. so im not really sure lol. so um i think u have way more than enough. maybe now u can buy another game to hold u off till u get KH2.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Well in some places when a new game is released (ie. Target, Wal Mart) They have specials where new releases are 39.99 for the first week. Although I always get my games from Gamespot. xD

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
UnkownSora21 said:
man when i was 10 i didnt have near as much as you. good job. yeah im thinking KH2 will be 50 but i dont know. because there is the big rumor that it will be two discs. so im not really sure lol. so um i think u have way more than enough. maybe now u can buy another game to hold u off till u get KH2.

yea, that would b a good idea

oblivion seeker

Congrats redrum. I haven't had more than $15 in a while! Everytime I get money I waste it on the stupidest things. Like I had about $90 and I wasted $50 of it on a giant candle for my mom for her birth day... Don't get confused, I love my mom, but the candle was destroyed by my retarded little brother a few hours after I gave it to my mom. :mad: He will die for that...

Anyway, I'd let my mom or somebody you can trust hold on to it for you until kh2 actually comes out! :D ;)

Marluxia Diablos

Cool. I need to mown my entire lawn to get ten dollars. I don't even have an allawance. I would have have my dad buy KH2 for me if I had one that one *expletive* game of pool....

punksora

yeah, two discs could still be $50.00....I have about $15 -- 20 dollors, which isn't very much

adventchildkiori

Exactly just because there are two dics doesnt mean the price will go up, when FF9 (or some other FF games) came out it has 4 discs and the price was the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back