• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts VR Experience to release Dec. 25th, Utada PSVR coming early 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

During E3 2018, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Square Enix announced Kingdom Hearts VR Experience, a free Playstation VR application that combines a beautiful visual experience with the iconic music of the Kingdom Hearts franchise to immerse fans in a 10-minute interactive video covering the history of the series. 

Kingdom Hearts VR Experience will release December 25th, 2018, and will receive a free update on January 18th, 2019 following the release of Utada Hikaru's "Face My Fears" single album.

Additionally, Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced that it plans to release "Hikaru Utada Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 - 'HIKARI' & 'CHIKAI' - VR" which features two live performances filmed during the recent “Hikaru Utada Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018” for the PSVR.  

The first performance to release will be "Hikari" from Kingdom Hearts for PlayStation Plus members on December 25th. "Chikai" from Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released together with "Hikari" to all PSVR users for free early 2019

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have Astro Bot VR and Final Fantasy XV VR but I don't actually have the system lol. Definitely need to grab it before December 25th though.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Hopefully there'll be some way to watch the LITD performances without a VR headset. I have been considering getting one for a couple of things but I honestly don't understand how they work, and the technology is still so new I'd rather just wait on it.

Anr12

Questions, Is this is for the US and Japan? Technically if it is Japan, Would that mean it would release on the 24th in the US?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Questions, Is this is for the US and Japan? Technically if it is Japan, Would that mean it would release on the 24th in the US?

It's only for Japan for now, but if the other regions get dated, they would all be the same date. These releases roll out by region + the time of day PSN updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back