• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Toon Axel & Pluto VIP Quests Pt. 2 & More!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 21, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 27, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 21, 2018 7:00 to May 28, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Toon Axel & Pluto and 1400 Jewels 
VIP Toon Axel & Pluto VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four VIP Toon Axel & Pluto Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Toon Axel & Pluto P Reversed 8 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ STR & P-STR by 4, R-STR by 1. Fills 3 gauges. Inflicts more damage the more SP attacks used in succession. Random 0 × 7.83 - 13.21
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX+] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX+] Medal! 
This is the sixth of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX+] Medal!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Master Xehanort [EX+]
*Includes music.
S Reversed 8 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↓ targets' Reversed DEF by 2, S-DEF by 7. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4 × 8.84 - 15.37
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Chirithy Hat Spirit Part + Boosters Union Cross!

■Event Period 
May 21, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 27, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 21, 2018 7:00 to May 28, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Chirithy Hat Spirit Part and Three Wishes Boosters! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 6 Cross Boards, 4 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Broom Set #2 and Magic Mirror Set #2 will unlock sequentially as follows below). Complete them to earn the new Spirit Part, Boosters, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Chirithy Hat Chat Phrase: Hehe!
Three Wishes Booster
Magic Broom Set #1
Magic Broom Set #2

Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals and/or Keyblades! 
You can obtain Three Wishes Boosters from this event, which will temporarily strengthen slots one through five on your Three Wishes Keyblade! 
*Three Wishes Boosters obtained from this event will expire on May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jun. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC).

Known Issue Regarding Connection Errors (May 20)

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

We are aware that several players are encountering connection errors, making it difficult to play. We are currently investigating and addressing the issue.

If you encounter this error, please wait before trying to access the game again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue is causing, and we thank you for your patience as we resolve the issue promptly.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: May 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Welp, this is the week. Come Friday the update will arrive on our end, and tomorrow we'll see the changes on the JP end and finally get some actual info on 7* medals in regards to how much stronger they are compared to 6* since SE is being so dang stingy on that front. The information will help me determine who gets priority in going up to 7* on my Diamond Dust set. Leaning towards my Perfect Vanitas HD, though iXEX might shoot up if her Special Buffs get improved. If going up to 7* were to add RevDef-2 to the list of debuffs, she would definitely go first.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

you know im actually more impressed with the fact there are 2 magic brooms in this set but sad that we have an angry adventurer and no medal drops

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

you know im actually more impressed with the fact there are 2 magic brooms in this set but sad that we have an angry adventurer and no medal drops

For the more veteran player, most of those medal drops were for Tier 3 medals, which aside from one of the low tier cup events, are only taking up space in our storage. Sure, great for new players, but even they want the latest medals. I don't see much need for low tier medal drops anymore. Not unless they up the medals they are going to be dropping to at least tier 5.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

For the more veteran player, most of those medal drops were for Tier 3 medals, which aside from one of the low tier cup events, are only taking up space in our storage. Sure, great for new players, but even they want the latest medals. I don't see much need for low tier medal drops anymore. Not unless they up the medals they are going to be dropping to at least tier 5.

lets be honest there are still some powerful tier 3 medals that make tier 5s look weak, Saix B for example, but id like to see trait drop for herc and phil which is still a good medal imo, id also like to trait roll hd aqua, its nice to have decent random target medals for proud mode,

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, I think one must always have plenty of whatever tier you can get for those Proud Mode quests, true. But overall, I'd love to see a revamp of the medals SENA has been using for the drop medals in UC. Will that happen? Probably not. Lol. One can only hope.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I must say, it was a lovely surprise logging in for bonus time yesterday and being given the opportunity to redeem three magic brooms (with VIP, that's two Fantasia Mickey B's).

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, I think one must always have plenty of whatever tier you can get for those Proud Mode quests, true. But overall, I'd love to see a revamp of the medals SENA has been using for the drop medals in UC. Will that happen? Probably not. Lol. One can only hope.

actually id be content if they introduced a scaling system into the game, one where we can evolve the tier of a medal, that way we could open some tier 3 4s and 5s to be better but baanced though so medals that were useless can get back into the spot light like a bit

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Time to get rid of my Tier 3 and even many Tier 4 medals. What is the purpose of keeping all those useless medals? For what...Phil Cups or whatever? Not worth it. I see so man of these guys' collection is filled with tons of useless Tier 1, 2, 3, etc. medals. And many are multiples. That's just obsessive collecting. Why?

Nial

Awards

Time to get rid of my Tier 3 and even many Tier 4 medals. What is the purpose of keeping all those useless medals? For what...Phil Cups or whatever? Not worth it. I see so man of these guys' collection is filled with tons of useless Tier 1, 2, 3, etc. medals. And many are multiples. That's just obsessive collecting. Why?

you... want to get rid of them now that they just got a new use being the most common medal to evolve to 7*? I mean, you would have been kinda right a couple of months ago, but now is the worst time to get rid of old medals.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Nah, the only medals worth evolving will be higher tier medals.

Can't lower tier medals be applied to boost the slots of your keyblades or something? His point is, with that said, that lower tier medals will be easier to evolve because the Blue Fairy for them will be more common, thus it is smart to keep them around for that purpose.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Nah, the only medals worth evolving will be higher tier medals.

Subslots mean that the lower tier ones will still be useful for a while, especially since the Bronze Tickets will be much more common than the Gold Tickets. Like Harmonie said, they're worth keeping around and evolving. I know my Saix B is going to be very potent post-evolution. He has up to a 6x multiplier before guilt, imagine the boost that'll have after becoming 7*. And he has GED-60, which is going to be the go-to trait for PVP. Any Tier 3 medals with that trait are at least worth considering for use after promotion until we can all start getting more of the higher Tier BFs.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Granted "some" of the tier 3 might be worth of boosting, but not many. Or I just may be too stupid to understand this whole thing. I mean, when a game gets to the point of having to start using math percentages (Lexaeus event), it longer is fun for me.

Maybe Angry Birds is more my pace. Lol. Seriously guys, I am really torn about this whole PvP. Was never very keen on playing against other players, so still remain very apprehensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back