• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
More Proud Mode Quests! (Mar. 29)

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 550 will be available as of Mar. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

■About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Power GemsSpeed Gems, and Magic Gems, along with Dark Matter and Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more! 
・You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page!

■Regarding the Special Rules 
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

Regarding Version 2.5.1 Update and Mar. 29 Features

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 2.5.1 on Mar. 27, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC). 
Please see the below for a list of adjustments and bug fixes implemented with this update.

■ Update Contents 
- 'New' will now display by unread notices.

Additionally, the following features and bug fixes were implemented on Mar. 29, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC): 
- Increased Lux level cap to 500. 
- Increased Keyblade upgrade level cap to 40. 
- Fixed a bug where Upright/Reversed buffs would not be removed after using a Medal with a 'remove target's status effects' Special Ability. Example Special Abilities affected by this bug include Alice's 'Dispel' and Antiform Sora's 'Antihero.'

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Re: March 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

They finally bumped up the Lux LV cap? It's an Easter miracle! How long has it been since the cap was set to 300?

I was super excited to start levelling again. And then it got daunting when I hit 301 and the game told me I need 521 million Lux to hit 302. I knew that Raid Boss events were going to be essentially the only way to level up, but good golly that's a lot of numbers.

Ruben

Awards

Wait, we're not getting 5000 jewels for each 50 levels?

Veevee

Awards

Wait, we're not getting 5000 jewels for each 50 levels?

We can't say for sure if that's the case or not. We got 55 avatar coins for reaching level 301 (I still don't know what we need them for, but anyway), it can't be confirmed yet whether you get 5000 jewels every 50 level with the level-up.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

We can't say for sure if that's the case or not. We got 55 avatar coins for reaching level 301 (I still don't know what we need them for, but anyway), it can't be confirmed yet whether you get 5000 jewels every 50 level with the level-up.

This. Hell, I don't think anyone in Global has reached Lv350 yet to check, even the top Anguis Lux Player is still at 301 right now (they probably haven't bashed a lot of behemoths yet today). I assume we'll find out Saturday with the weekend boss. It gives out millions of Lux, so a coordinated top party with en masse Lux boosting won't take long to reach 350.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Finally the level cap increase! Now Raiding has a point again... Gosh darn it. lol

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

We got 55 avatar coins for reaching level 301 (I still don't know what we need them for, but anyway)
I'm assuming new avatar boards would unlock every five levels like they usually do, would they not?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm assuming new avatar boards would unlock every five levels like they usually do, would they not?

Not if it follows JP's level rewards. Instead of avatars, new boards containing 5000 jewels and 1 avatar title will unlock at Level 350, 400, 450 and 500.

They don't cost anything so we'd still be hoarding avatar coins for eternity.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Not if it follows JP's level rewards. Instead of avatars, new boards containing 5000 jewels and 1 avatar title will unlock at Level 350, 400, 450 and 500.

They don't cost anything so we're still be hoarding avatar coins for eternity.
wow that is... incredibly disappointing.
the only thing i was looking forward to with the level cap increase was the thought that it meant a bunch of new avatar boards.

though maybe it is different in ENG. we still dont have any of the VIP coin stuff, maybe they moved that into the level cap unlocks (probably not).

maaaan, that is disappointing. now there's like no point for me lol.

Leonawriter

I'm excited for the level cap boost too - though I'm a bit of a middle ground about the avatar boards? I'd been hoping for new clothes I didn't have to pay jewels for, y'know? But. Boards with jewels in, I can't say no to that.

it's like, 'aw, this isn't clothes, what do I do with that' 'jewels can be exchanged for goods and services', haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back