• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
FFRK Avatar Parts & KH III King Mickey [EX] VIP Quests + More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 5, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 11, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 5, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 12, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP FFRK White Mage and Balloon FFRK Chocobo Avatar Parts 
Complete a Special Quest to obtain the exclusive FFRK White Mage and Balloon FFRK Chocobo avatar parts! 
*NOTE: These avatar parts are only wearable by female characters.

Female
FFRK White Mage 
Balloon FFRK Chocobo
 (Skill Perk +8)

● VIP KH III King Mickey [EX] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal! 
This is the second of seven chances to get a KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
KH III King Mickey [EX] P Upright 7 Deals 2 hits. 1 turn: ↑Upright & Reversed STR by 1, P-STR by 7, ↓ targets' P-DEF by 3. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 7.09 - 12.54
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Mysterious Sir Raid Battle!

★ The Mysterious Sir Raid Battle is here! 
Team up with your party members to take him down within 10 minutes, or he'll flee!

■ Event Period: 
Mar. 5, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 11, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 5, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 12, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
Defeat the various enemies and Mysterious Sir Raid Boss with your party members to earn Event Coins, which you can use to get rewards from the Event Board! 
If you should defeat the Mysterious Sir Raid Boss at certain levels, you will also receive exclusive Setzer Medals!

Raid Boss Level Medal
31, 71 Setzer guaranteed to drop
96 Boosted Setzer guaranteed to drop
NOTE: Boosted Setzer will come with 1000 more base Strength.

If you defeat three Eggcognitos in the quest stage, the Mysterious Sir Raid Boss is guaranteed to spawn! 
The Raid Boss's level will increase by 5 each time you defeat him! 
You only have 10 minutes to defeat the Raid Boss, or else he will flee! Gather your party members to emerge victorious!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Setzer P Upright 3 Deals 5 hits. Has a 50% chance of being a critical attack. More powerful when critical hit. Random 3 × 5.72 - 14.30
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

10:00 to 11:00

16:00 to 17:00

22:00 to 23:00

4:00 to 5:00

NOTE: Daylight saving time begins on Mar. 11, 2018 at 2:00 a.m. (PT) / 10:00 (UTC). 
Adjusted Bonus Times are as follows:

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 to 10:00 
15:00 to 16:00 
21:00 to 22:00 
3:00 to 4:00

NOTE: For Mar. 11, 2018 only, the 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. (PT) / 9:00 to 10:00 (UTC) Bonus Time slot will be 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. (PT) / 10:00 to 11:00 (UTC).

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

[March 6th] ONE DAY ONLY: Get one EX Medal!

■Campaign Period 
Mar. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 6, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 7, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ One day only! 
Draw once from this special deal to get one EX Medal!

Blink and you'll miss it! You can draw once from this special deal and are guaranteed to receive one of the EX Medals listed below
As this special deal will only be around for one day, don't miss out!

■Deal Details 
This 10-Medal Special EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive one of EX Medals listed below! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.) 
 (NOTE: You can only pull once from this deal.)

■ EX Medal Details

HD Ventus [EX] 
*Includes music
S Upright 7 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: SP attack bonus +30%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). All 3 × 12.06 - 16.86
HD Aqua [EX] 
*Includes music
M Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: SP attack bonus +30%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). All 3 × 12.06 - 16.86
HD Terra [EX] 
*Includes music
P Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: SP attack bonus +30%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). All 3 × 12.06 - 16.86
KH III King Mickey [EX] P Upright 7 Deals 2 hits. 1 turn: ↑Upright & Reversed STR by 1, P-STR by 7, ↓ targets' P-DEF by 3. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 7.09 - 12.54
HD Sora & Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 3. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). Resets countdown. HP recovery LV 3. Fills 3 gauges. All 4 × 12.60 - 17.46
HD Axel [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Reversed 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF & S-DEF by 2. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 7.09 - 12.54
Master Xehanort [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 Deals 5 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Reversed STR by 2 & M-STR by 7, lowers targets' DEF/M-DEF by 2 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 7.09 - 12.54
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
HD King Mickey [EX] 
*Includes music
M Upright 7 Deals 2 hits that ignore targets' attributes. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 2, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 tiers. All 3 × 11.94
Dual Wield Roxas [EX] 
*Includes music
P Reversed 7 Deals 6 hits. For 2 turns: raises Reversed STR 2 tiers & P-STR 7 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 2 tiers & P-DEF 2 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 7.09 - 12.54
HD Ira [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1, ↓ targets' PSM-DEF by 7 & DEF by 2. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
HD Invi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ M-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & M-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
HD Aced [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ P-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & P-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
HD Gula [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & S-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
HD Ava [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ PSM-DEF by 2, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & PSM-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Upright 7 Lowers targets' DEF & S-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.47 - 10.21
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
Illustrated Marluxia [EX] M Reversed 6 Lowers targets' DEF & M-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.10 - 9.53
Riku Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 6 Deals 5 hits. Lowers targets' DEF & P-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.10 - 9.53
HD Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 6 Deals 3 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR 1 tier & M-STR 5 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 1 tier & M-DEF 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04
Roxas Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
S Upright 6 Deals 4 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR 1 tier & S-STR 5 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 1 tier & S-DEF 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04
Sephiroth [EX] 
*Includes music
P Reversed 6 Raises STR by 1 tier & P-STR by 5 tiers/1 turn. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & P-DEF by 3 tiers/1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04
KH III Sora [EX] S Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises S-STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' S-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70
Sora Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 5 Deals 3 hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' M-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70
Axel Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
S Reversed 5 Raises Speed-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70
KH II Cloud [EX] P Upright 5 Deals 11 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' P-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70

Heavy Hitter Deal!

■Campaign Period 
Mar. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 12, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 6, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 13, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Get Powerful Single Target and Random Target Medals in the Heavy Hitter Medal Deal!

Now's your chance to get a number of powerful Single Target and Random Target Medals you may have missed out on, including some High Score Challenge exclusive Medals! 
These Medals are perfect for tackling tough enemies and climbing to the top of the Coliseum rankings! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive two Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

■Deal Details

This 5-Medal Heavy Hitter Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Single Target or Random Target Medals listed below! 
・The Single Target or Random Target from the list below that you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 4 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive two Magic Mirror Medals! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.) 
 (NOTE: While you are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Single Target or Random Target Medals listed below, the other 4 Medals you receive may be All Target, Single Target, or Random Target.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Hercules BValor GenieIllustrated Aqua BIllustrated GoofyIllustrated Donald BLingering Will1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the Heavy Hitter Medal Deal:

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
Hercules B P
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Raises P-STR by 7 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges.
Single 7 × 19.80
Valor Genie M
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Raises M-STR by 7 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges.
Single 7 × 19.80
Illustrated Aqua B S
Upright
Deals 9 hits. Lowers target's DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
Single 4 × 9.40 - 15.14
Illustrated Goofy P Upright 6 Deals 11 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises P-STR by 5 tiers for 1 turn. Random 3 × 17.92
Illustrated Donald B M Upright 6 Deals 11 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises M-STR by 5 tiers for 1 turn. Random 3 × 17.92
Lingering Will S
Upright
Deals 11 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises S-STR by 5 tiers for 1 turn.
Random 3 × 16.00

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: March 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

ok so yeah i wish mickey wasnt a 15 dollar to make meda bit sad new it was coming but man oh man a free farmable medal im so happy that we got this finally something to grind out, im looking forward to this

Veevee

Awards

Yay for Setzer and grinding medals! Very nice.
Big no for splitting an EX onto seven weeks again while JP got 4 Mickeys and two FMBs in ONE week. The part Sena needs to work on the most is definitely VIP, they should make it more accessible for everyone. Either significantly cheaper or do it like JP, if Mickey was guiltable within one week, I would even pay 15 bucks, but this way ... NO. Just no.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Boo on the VIP but thank goodness for a farmable event medal after, what, a year?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, the VIP is definitely bad. SENA had a chance to get some good PR but nope, split up again. I think they'll only stop doing it when it stops getting them money.

The Raid Boss Medal farming is great though, been so long since we had a farmable. So much HP though! Hot damn, and I thought the Giant Enemy Crab had a ton. At least for me I can outtank him with EA40 HD Vanitas+HD Zexion+DBIIIMax Medal. Even if he gets to the point where a first turn Judgement Lazer nukes me, SC ensures I can get back up second turn, nerf him into oblivion, then proceed to take him out. It takes a while, but he can't run if he can't kill you IIRC, so it helps. Anyone who doesn't have access to that might want to farm him outside of Bonus Time, so that they get more Coins before his HP goes really crazy.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like he jumps levels regardless of time. Well, shoot. Guess it's tank it or nothing.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, it's nice to see a new event medal for the first time in ages. The last new event medal was the Halloween Sora, Donald, Goofy C medal(s) from right before Halloween, IIRC. Honestly, it was just a day or two ago that I was wondering what in the world happened, as they had actually been giving us the occasional event medal in UC but then stopped even that.

Too bad it's locked behind Raid Bosses. I had Raid Bosses. I just don't have the patience for that nonsense. The new medal leaves much to be desired, as comparisons to medals like Illustrated Goofy do not paint it in a positive light. Even by itself, the multiplier is pathetically low if you don't get the critical hit.

Oh well, just glad to see an actual event medal. Sadly, I think it's only here because of the FFRK event and nothing more.

Pirate Queen

Yeah, it's nice to see a new event medal for the first time in ages. The last new event medal was the Halloween Sora, Donald, Goofy C medal(s) from right before Halloween, IIRC. Honestly, it was just a day or two ago that I was wondering what in the world happened, as they had actually been giving us the occasional event medal in UC but then stopped even that.

Too bad it's locked behind Raid Bosses. I had Raid Bosses. I just don't have the patience for that nonsense. The new medal leaves much to be desired, as comparisons to medals like Illustrated Goofy do not paint it in a positive light. Even by itself, the multiplier is pathetically low if you don't get the critical hit.

Oh well, just glad to see an actual event medal. Sadly, I think it's only here because of the FFRK event and nothing more.

I sooo agree with you. I detest raiding. Meh. Free medal. Yeah, at least it's free content, but where in hades are the Story Quests??

And it is criminal what SENA did with the Mickey VIP medal. Criminal as opposed to what JP got. Clear indication they have total disdain for the Global game. Am only playing F2P now, after being C2P for some time. But I will no longer support this mobile game with my money.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There's a EX draw for today only, with a chance of getting any EX medal in the game. Good luck to all who pull!

Alja

I got Gula Ex, along with another copy of King's Roar, so I'm quite happy. I've seen quite a few people on twitter complaining however that they got VIP ex medals after having paid all 7 weeks for them... that REALLY sucks.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I pulled Axel EX. One of the weakest at this point. My pull had like five premiums, though, so I can't complain much. Plus I did want Axel EX for collector's purposes. Really wanted Master Ira for the same reason, though. Or any of the EX medals I already own for a trait roll.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

My EX pull got me Gula and KHIII Sora which was nice. They should have these way more often lol.

Pirate Queen

SENA pulling out all the bait banners. Don't forget to save some jewels for Anniversary. Don't fall for the bait banners.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If anyone missed today's stream, Illustrated Riku will be in a Falling Price Deal on Friday, along with some other new medal.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Didn't catch the stream. Are we ever getting more Story Quests?? Any mention of that?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Didn't catch the stream. Are we ever getting more Story Quests?? Any mention of that?

Nothing worth reporting. Just "soon."

Veevee

Awards

SENA pulling out all the bait banners. Don't forget to save some jewels for Anniversary. Don't fall for the bait banners.

The question is whether to go for some actually good stuff now or wait for potentially better stuff in the future. Looking at how Sena has handled Black Friday and Christmas, I was pretty bummed. The 10.000 jewels for New Year were really nice, but for the other two events we only got a huge bunch of expensive EX banners with a high mercy cost, so I wouldn't be too surprised if the anniversary isn't as good as many might expect it to be. I will try to save up some jewels for anniversary but go for good stuff like the heavy hitter banner along the way, so if anniversary hits, I have some spare jewels but won't be too disappointed I skipped all the nice stuff for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back