• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/18 Union χ JP Update: Version 2.5.0, Story Update, Boss Time Attack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X is currently undergoing a 7 hour maintenance for Version 2.5.0. Here are the changes that will be implemented:

• Low Quality Mode added
    • When starting a new game, you can select "High Quality Mode" or "Low Quality Mode" after installation
    • If you are already playing, you can select "High Quality Mode" or "Low Quality Mode" by pressing the "Resource Recovery" button at the Title Screen. (It is recommended to do so with a stable wifi connection since you will need to delete resources and download again according to the option you have selected.)
      • Low Quality Mode will reduce the graphical quality and resolution of the game in order to reduce capacity on the device.
      • However, if you are able to play without any problems, High Quality Mode is recommended.
  • Can now activate Burst even during AUTO battle
  • Adjusted limits of Lux obtained from raid boss battles
  • Additional fixes

Other fixes include:

• Ventus HD Ver [EX]'s ability name has been changed from Event Horizon2 to Air Arts2.
    • The ability itself does not change.
  • Fixed bug where "Details" button to display notifications does not appear on the Avatar Board list screen
  • Fixed bug where avatar boards containing pet parts would not reflect the correct number of claimed nodes

After today's maintenance, 5 additional story quests will be available!

Thanks to Jafar, Aladdin has been thrown into the bottom of the ocean. Can we overcome this horrible situation and stop Jafar's evil plan? 

Boss Time Attack will be held from 1/18~1/25! This event offers 5 Power, Speed and Magic quests for a total of 15 quests. Clear them all to receive rewards like Sora FinalF Boost and Magic Mirror medals!

Special Draw from 1/19~1/26 offers High Score Event medals! Each pull guarantees 1 of these medals, along with bonus 10 VIP coins.

Hercules B [1 Target | 7 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 7 for 1 turn, recovers 4 SP, inflicts 4 hits
Valor Genie [1 Target | 7 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 7 for 1 turn, recovers 4 SP, inflicts 4 hits
Sora & Neku [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 2, decreases enemy Defense by 2. Recovers 2 SP, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck
Ariel [1 Target | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 1. Recovers 5 SP, inflicts 1 hit
Donald Illustrated Ver B [Random Target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra-powerful hits
Goofy Illustrated Ver [Random Target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra-powerful hits

Update: Spirit Part Box is returning from 1/20/~1/22! Players can pull for 500 jewels to get BunStar parts and a Mushroom Hat; parts you pull from the box will decrease with each pull so you won't get any repeats.

BunStar [Pink] Head BunStar [Pink] Ears
BunStar [Pink] Body BunStar [Pink] Legs
BunStar [Pink] Tail BunStar [Blue] Head
BunStar [Blue] Ears BunStar [Blue] Body
BunStar [Blue] Legs BunStar [Blue] Tail
BunStar [Rainbow] Head BunStar [Rainbow] Ears
BunStar [Rainbow] Body BunStar [Rainbow] Legs
BunStar [Rainbow] Tail Mushroom Hat [Red]

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: 1/18 Union ? JP Update: Version 2.5.0, Story Update, Boss Time Attack

I think Square Enix likes the tale of Aladdin just a little bit too much...

In all seriousness though, I think they already have the Aladdin story complete. I think KHJP is holding back so that global can catch up on the story. It'd be awkward for SENA to have KHUX China overtake KHUX Global.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

In all seriousness though, I think they already have the Aladdin story complete. I think KHJP is holding back so that global can catch up on the story. It'd be awkward for SENA to have KHUX China overtake KHUX Global.
KHUX... China? Wut...

Also, since when do they want us to catch up on the story (not that I would mind)?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There hasn't been much sign of Global catching up anymore than they already have though? Even though this last update with Strelitzia gave that impression, those quests were released in a single month in JP as well, just split across 2 updates.

Usually when they release less quests, it's because of some sort of occasion and they'll release the remaining in the following weeks. Or the exception was a recent Agrabah update where they only released 10 quests, although you could argue that the remaining 5 were in the story event.

KHUX... China? Wut...

Also, since when do they want us to catch up on the story (not that I would mind)?

KHUX will be releasing in Taiwan (as in not China) with an exclusive server on January 25.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

KHUX... China? Wut...

There's a version of Kingdom Hearts Union X being released in Taiwan, and as you can see here, they seem to have the introduction of Genie translated.

26221272_547034868976486_787436341694090142_o.jpg

JgcSuDp-JPzvNF6Ve5CVdaR2968D_kmsSL2PH0D5r8k.jpg

I'm so surprised that you never seen this announcement by the site. If this version was to release with the same placement of story as KHUX Japan then that'll just further alienate the consumer base of KHUX Global.

So yeah, at face value, I'm not happy with the sluggish story update to a tale that could easily be wrapped up in 10 quests, but I honestly think Square Enix are doing us a genuine favour this time.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I wonder how activating burst will work. Can I tap it during an animation and it will hit afterwards? Sounds cool, although tbh I don't use it anymore either way.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Or they going to announce a world at d23 probably and the only reason why we not done with agrabah is that the final story update is at the same week as d23

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I wonder how activating burst will work. Can I tap it during an animation and it will hit afterwards? Sounds cool, although tbh I don't use it anymore either way.

I'd wager that is how it's going to work.

I'm really happy for this particular change. It was a no-brainer to me that you should be able to activate Nova while in auto mode.

Anyway... Look at this, an actual version update. Does this mean that SENA will have to do this update, too, and update through the App store, forcing them to give us pull rates? *cackles like a Disney villain*

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

KHUX will be releasing in Taiwan (as in not China) with an exclusive server on January 25.

There's a version of Kingdom Hearts Union X being released in Taiwan, and as you can see here, they seem to have the introduction of Genie translated.

26221272_547034868976486_787436341694090142_o.jpg

JgcSuDp-JPzvNF6Ve5CVdaR2968D_kmsSL2PH0D5r8k.jpg

I'm so surprised that you never seen this announcement by the site. If this version was to release with the same placement of story as KHUX Japan then that'll just further alienate the consumer base of KHUX Global.

So yeah, at face value, I'm not happy with the sluggish story update to a tale that could easily be wrapped up in 10 quests, but I honestly think Square Enix are doing us a genuine favour this time.
Oh, interesting. Why are they getting their own server tho? It doesn't affect me so idm, but I'm curious.

I like pointless story quests actually. Because we get 150 Jewels for ever 5(?) quests we complete. Free Jewels are always a +

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oh, interesting. Why are they getting their own server tho? It doesn't affect me so idm, but I'm curious.

I like pointless story quests actually. Because we get 150 Jewels for ever 5(?) quests we complete. Free Jewels are always a +

No idea. Wasn't under the impression that Kingdom Hearts was particularly popular in Taiwan, but I guess SE sees enough demand for it to warrant a separate release. They can't integrate them into JP or Global, so the only option left is to host them separately.

Wilderness

Awards

I’m just here hoping for better comparability with bezelless phones. The game would look better if it filled my iPhone X screen than downsizing it to fit...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Story ends after Jafar blasts us off to the arctic or whatever and takes over Agrabah :\

We've got at least another 5 quests of this.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Story ends after Jafar blasts us off to the arctic or whatever and takes over Agrabah :\

We've got at least another 5 quests of this.
i would imagine agrabah would be finish by d23 week so they could annoced a new world at the d23

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i would imagine agrabah would be finish by d23 week so they could annoced a new world at the d23

You've already said that once in this thread.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

More Agrabah yayß?!?!?!?!?!?
Can they at least compress this stupid story into a few less quests? It's getting so unbelievably boring.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I blame the countless cutscenes for the slower story releases. If you compare their quality to the cutscenes the game started with it's like night and day.
I wish they'd just invest this care in the main story since, even with all that hard work, they'll never match the quality of the Disney animation, not even closely.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

honsetly i think the main story upade wont be for while since we not finish with sleeping beauty

DefiantHeart

Awards

Indeed. Hopefully when this comes to global, we'll get it all at once like Strelitzia so we can move past it, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated OP with the new Special Draw offering High Score medals.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Looks like a fairly good banner even by current standards, unless Ariel and Sora&Neku have higher pull rates than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back