• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Moon Gem Challenge!
img

★The Moon Gem Challenge is here! 
Complete these difficult quests to get fabulous rewards!

■ Event Period: 
Jan. 11, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 11, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 18, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

Players who manage to complete the quest objectives will receive a Moon Gem, a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, and Magic Mirror Medals! 
But be careful, if you fall in battle you will not be able to continue!

*Moon Gems are required to strengthen the DarkgnawMissing Ache, and Diamond Dust Keyblades, obtained through Proud Mode, beyond level 26.

Battle your way through to receive these great rewards!

Story Quest Update! (Jan. 11)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 15 new story quests will be available as of Jan. 11, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC)!

After completing the beach mission, the five Keyblade wielders relax and deepen their bonds of friendship. 
Meanwhile, however, the destiny of a single girl is set into motion...

The five Union leaders gather at the edge of the world, where the story of "Union Cross" begins to unfold before them...

DuckTales Medals Coming Soon

Four new medals based on the 2017 reboot of Disney's DuckTales will be coming soon. The medals include Launchpad McQuack, Webby Vanderquack, Uncle Scrooge, and Huey, Dewey, and Louie. 

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Apologies to Faemarch but I just couldn't wait, I'm so excited about this update!

15 story quests out of nowhere! I had to write a temporary notice myself since Square didn't bother doing it themselves lol. I've been waiting for this update for so long, but I didn't expect we would get the final 5 quests now. The five union leaders are here! And they only fucked up Brain's name.

I rushed through these quests to get to Strelitzia, all the while yelling at Sign. When the scene started playing of her in her bedroom I was like "uh Sign, is this meant to be here?". Boy that was such a rush. I'm glad we've gotten those important cutscenes out of the way. On towards Agrabah!

Also I'm excited for the Ducktale medals. I binged the series very recently and I was surprised by its quality. Even if it doesn't make sense, I need Huey, Dewey, and Louie in KH3 to match their new DuckTales personality. Have David Tennent voice Uncle Scrooge. Bring in Webby as well. She is a very smart girl who knows a lot about ancient and mystical items. She can know something about the Book of Prophecies, Luxu's case, or the Key to Return Hearts. Plus she would flip out over Sora's Keyblade and I need to see that.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope Faemarch understands why you did it, because I sure do!
The Strelitzia part all at once, I'm glad we got this other bit done, plus those Duck Tales medals that I absolutely want.

Wilderness

Awards
Apologies to Faemarch but I just couldn't wait, I'm so excited about this update!

Wasn't it yourself that had a moan at me for doing this once? :rolleyes:

Moon Gem challenge was very easy this time around. I guess they all will be now that we have medals like Kairi EX (and copy medals for her) - I guess it won't be long until they up the difficulty.
Also glad this story element has finally hit global. Not that I play global much anymore (and the missions will definitely help building the jewels for when I need them!), but it's nice to see the official translations of the events.

Alja

The date officially changed now and yet no notice about the story updates. That's kinda weird. I mean I won't complain and I'll rush through them tomorrow since I have to stack up on a few Louies here, but it's curious that they forgot (and instead went to announce the Ducktales medals that aren't even in the game yet).

Muke

whatever
Awards
Aaaah, I don’t know anymore. Do we think the Ducktale medals will get a banner? Because if so I’ll save.. but if not, I’d like to pull once or more on the chrrent banner. :/ Anybody got an idea?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Anyway, time to bring back some of my ol' memes about this.

* 3 remaining.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uh, I'm probably out of the loop here and it is certainly a matter of taste but what artistic abomination are those "Ducktales"-medals supposed to be?

8b1.jpg

This is the supposed art-style of Ducktales as I know it, same quality as the Gargoyles.

*confused*

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Uh, I'm probably out of the loop here and it is certainly a matter of taste but what artistic abomination are those "Ducktales"-medals supposed to be?

8b1.jpg

This is the supposed art-style of Ducktales as I know it, same quality as the Gargoyles.

*confused*
I have another reason for a Like button.

These are my Ducktales as well. As a matter of fact I'm still waiting for my Season 4 box set to be released.

If they're good medals of course I'll probably pull, but I feel this messes with the game's lore. The medals are supposed to be strength from the future and I'm having a hard time thinking that new Ducktales, WoFF, Tsum Tsum, etc. medals are related to the KH series and not shameless advertisements. It's probably safe to assume that I'm alone on this lol.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

8b1.jpg

*confused*

There has been a new Duck Tales series.
It was announced in 2015 and debuted with a first season in August 2017.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Aaaah, I don’t know anymore. Do we think the Ducktale medals will get a banner? Because if so I’ll save.. but if not, I’d like to pull once or more on the chrrent banner. :/ Anybody got an idea?

There's four of them at once and this is SENA we're talking about. I'm 100% sure they'll be a Banner, WOFF/Tsum style with one per pull. Makes way too much sense.

Story Update the heck outta nowhere, but I'm not complaining! Hopefully this means we'll get the updated artwork for the homescreen with all the new Union Members+New Coaty soon. Here's hoping the next batch is a double too so that we can really catch up. TThe pessimist in me thinks this is an exception since it was 15 quests and that's a normal Story Update amount, but I really wanna hope we'll get a true catch-up.

palizinhas

Awards
The DuckTales medals are great. Any idea if DuckTales 2017 is coming out soon in JP? Cause that would be my guess on when the JP version gets them.

No Donald is so weird tho. Him and Mrs Beakley being left out is sad. A Della one would be great too, but that's different.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If they're good medals of course I'll probably pull, but I feel this messes with the game's lore. The medals are supposed to be strength from the future and I'm having a hard time thinking that new Ducktales, WoFF, Tsum Tsum, etc. medals are related to the KH series and not shameless advertisements. It's probably safe to assume that I'm alone on this lol.

I think Ven pulling and seeing Ven medals already messes with the intended lore anyway.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I really hope Ducktales aren't copy medals. They're ugly :l

Glad we got more story and 1000 jewels with it.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I was taken aback by the sudden Strelitiza quests all in one fell swoop myself. I swear Strelitzia got the Xion treatment though, not even mentioned in the announcements or twitter. :( So decided I would make my own tribute to her on my channel. Working on it right now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Even SENA realizes how stupid this whole Strelitzia crap is and just skips it xDDD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Certainly not the first time they've completely forgotten about an announcement. No respect for Strelitzia.

Also fix Blaine's name, please :(

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
For those wondering, a very important Strelitzia scene is missing a sound effect in the English version.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That's....odd, maybe even suspicious, or maybe they felt the sound gave too much away?

I think Ven pulling and seeing Ven medals already messes with the intended lore anyway.
I hate that this isn't brought up in game because it would be such a cool plot point having them wonder why there's medals of Ven and Luariam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back