• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Illus. Xion [EX] Deal!

★ Illustrated Xion [EX] arrives in this new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get her pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Illustrated Xion [EX] has arrived! 
This Tier 7 Medal is guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Not only does Illustrated Xion [EX] buff Reversed Medals' strength, she also increases enemy attack counters by 1, and recovers HP and gauges, so she'll be right at home in nearly any Keyblade set up!

Plus, Illustrated Xion [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Illustrated Xion [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that she is available again!

You definitely don't want to miss out on this game changer, so read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 2, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 3, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Illustrated Xion [EX] pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Xion [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Illustrated Xion [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 & PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0

Bonus Jewels Campaign! (Dec. 22)

★ The Bonus Jewels Campaign is back for the holidays!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 27, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amount will be added to your account upon purchase.

Holiday Damage Contest!

■ Event Period: 
Dec. 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 27, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★ Who can dish out the most damage!? 
Aim for the top of the ranks and get fabulous rewards!

■ Event Details: 
・In this event, the rankings are determined by the amount of damage dealt to the enemies
・The enemies will flee when the attack counter hits 0. Inflict as much damage as possible before they run! 
・Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to win Green Reinstar Spirit Parts and useful Medals, like Magic MirrorMagic Broom, and even Fantasia Mickey B
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score!

NOTE: Using Skip Tickets or Skip Tickets + will not give you a score.

One Free Draw per Day! Exchange Medals for Jewels!

■Campaign Period 
Dec. 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 10, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 22, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 11, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

★Draw once per day for free! 
Get Sora & Moogle Medals and exchange them for Jewels!

You can draw once per day for free from this special Deal! 
You will receive one Medal each day when you draw from this Deal! 
At the end of the campaign period, you will be eligible to receive 1000 Jewels for each Sora & Moogle Medal you have in your Medal list
Plus, if you draw from the deal each day, you are guaranteed to receive at least one Sora & Moogle Medal within 10 days!
Be sure to draw from the banner once per day and collect as many Sora & Moogle Medals as you can!

Make sure to hold onto any Sora & Moogle Medals you receive! If you should discard any of these Medals before the above campaign period ends, you will not receive Jewels for them!

NOTE: Jewels will sent out to eligible players after Jan. 11, 2018 (PT).

Booster [Donald] Challenge!

Complete the objectives to get Booster [Donald]'s and strengthen your Magic Medals!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 20, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 27, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 5 quests to receive Booster [Donald]s
Booster [Donald]s will temporarily strengthen your Magic Medals, enabling you to take on even more challenges and difficult Heartless! 

*Booster [Donald]s obtained from this event will expire on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jan. 1, 2018 at 7:59 (UTC).

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: December 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

gosh, enough with the (tiny) bonus jewels with purchase. what we all really want is a bonus guilt campaign ;-;

(also struck out on the moogle draw today)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i know were going to here alot of people complain about something like "Xion to soon" "Sena money grab" but i think this is good that weve had this, xions a 15 pull mercy so people cant complain well they can cause they prob want it as a ten, theres a nice damage contest up for fun, we get free medal beith a stupid tier 4 dumbo, and from the looks of it 101 dalmatians will prob be here monday sp this should be fun for a while

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

And here she is, and just yesterday I burned my last jewels trying to get Mickey (and failing).
Oh well. I'm doing fairly good with medals as of now and I don't particularly like her portrait (I would've preferred something closer to Kairi EX), so I'm okay to just skip this for now.

I wanted another Damage Contest! Let's see how far I can get now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Oh, SENA gets the moogle pull for half the time that JP does. More than I expected. xD

Other than that: Yay, another Tier4 Banner. I guess it's okay for people who failed to get Kairi and have enough for the mercy, but I'm really not impressed by this banner at all.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Oh, SENA gets the moogle pull for half the time that JP does. More than I expected. xD

Other than that: Yay, another Tier4 Banner. I guess it's okay for people who failed to get Kairi and have enough for the mercy, but I'm really not impressed by this banner at all.

So wait I was under the impression Xion was as broken as Kairi right? Like they are the same just for Upright and Reversed correct? I guess I don't have any Keyblade that is full one or the other I suppose. But I figure she is good for setups with almost full Reversed.

Either way, I got her on my first pull just now, so I guess I have her lol.

gosh, enough with the (tiny) bonus jewels with purchase. what we all really want is a bonus guilt campaign ;-;
(also struck out on the moogle draw today)

I've given up on a bonus guilt, I am running out of room for all I have been hoarding...and my google draw sucked lol. It was a weak medal I already fully guilted lol.

Edit: I'm not sure what the best strategy for this damage thing is...It 1 shots me even with Defense Boost IV, and it poisons me so my Dream Eater cures it once and then the second time I die no matter what. I only got the first reward still even tho I used 2 Kairi, Xion, and Namine lol. I guess I really wanted the Green Reinstar which I have in ranking but I'm super close to getting a broom from that at least...

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

So wait I was under the impression Xion was as broken as Kairi right? Like they are the same just for Upright and Reversed correct? I guess I don't have any Keyblade that is full one or the other I suppose. But I figure she is good for setups with almost full Reversed.

That's not what I meant.
Yes, she is reversed Kairi. However, the chance of basically getting nothing but Tier 4 bullshit in 42.000 jewels (with 45.000 guaranteeing Xion) just doesn't impress me at all. Like, okay, 15-pull-mercy, not bad, but when will SE ever stop with those terrible Tier 4 medals?
In JP, if you need to do a mercy pull on an EX banner, you at least get a lot of decent~good medals. In NA, you usually get lots of trash and maybe one or two decent medals.
So I'm simply not impressed by this. It's not as shit as the previous banners, but nowhere near good.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I wanted another Damage Contest! Let's see how far I can get now.

Mh! My furthest is still the base reward xD
Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Like, okay, 15-pull-mercy, not bad, but when will SE ever stop with those terrible Tier 4 medals?
In JP, if you need to do a mercy pull on an EX banner, you at least get a lot of decent~good medals. In NA, you usually get lots of trash and maybe one or two decent medals.

Preach.
If I knew I would be getting all those tier 4 everytime, I would've kept them and at least guilted them for nova.
I'm so tired of seeing the Crocodile.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I guess all of my bad luck from the debut banner was because it was all siphoned for this banner. First pull!

fXQyIl2.png

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I am running out of room for all I have been hoarding...
saaaame. and i just know that when i finally cave and just condense them all with cruddy guilt rates, the next week the guilt campaign will happen >__>

I guess all of my bad luck from the debut banner was because it was all siphoned for this banner. First pull!

fXQyIl2.png
yeah jeez. not only did you get a boosted xion you also got a tier 7, tier 6 and tier 5 medals from a draw that only guarantees a tier4. that some goodass luck.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

fXQyIl2.png

Yeah you Deserve it Harmonie, now i just want Muke to Pull a Xion EX and everything will be right in the world, Here that everyone Lend Muke your Christmas Spirit Magic so that he may get it within the first 3 pulls

andreverts

Awards

Finally Ill.Xion EX! I suppose that, like Ill. Kairi EX, this medal will be very important for the future events (especially for f2p users); so, I'm going to da as many pulls as I can.
[I really should beat the last round of the Phil Cup, it's driving me crazy].

Nice thought the "Sora & Moogle" deal, like it for free. Instead, the Damage Contest just for a coloured skin is useless, don't care for that stuff.

That's not what I meant.
Yes, she is reversed Kairi. However, the chance of basically getting nothing but Tier 4 bullshit in 42.000 jewels (with 45.000 guaranteeing Xion) just doesn't impress me at all. Like, okay, 15-pull-mercy, not bad, but when will SE ever stop with those terrible Tier 4 medals?
So I'm simply not impressed by this. It's not as shit as the previous banners, but nowhere near good.

I agree, I almost guilted them all and it's sad to get always the same ones.

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards

orz The day I've been training for--!

Took all 15 draws, but I got the pity Xion <3 I got some tier 4s but also some 5s and 6s, so it wasn't completely pointless (got booty-Aqua and 0.2 Terra... now that they're not going to be as useful to me :,D)b that's the timing I've come to expect~). Mostly just really relieved that I finally have one of these two OP baybees and can finally save my jewels for LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE. xDD

[stops oogling Harmonie's pull] ... [/doesn't actually stop oogling Harmonie's pull]

And yaaaay, I was finally able to get the last magic booster~ :,D Without any upright or reverse buffs, I wasn't able to one turn that last mission...

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com

Screenshot_2017-12-22-16-27-06.png

Hm. I got Xion EX on my third pull. I also got another 0.2 Kairi (still not enough to guilt her!) and I'm a dot away from guilting Ansem.

This is one of the only good pulls I've had as a F2P player. I'd still prefer Kairi EX because all my good medals are upright, but I can't complain. I also see those Sora, Goofy, and Jumba medals every time I pull. Ugh...

DefiantHeart

Awards

Thankfully got illustrated Xion Ex in only 6 pulls, and actually didn't drain all my jewels this time. Shortest amount of pulls in this game for me to get an Ex. Hoping I'll get a few Sora and Moogles to help replenish jewels, but so far the first two days have all been fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back