• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

11/24 Union χ JP Update: Xion Illust EX, Phil Cup, Unlimited Play CP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

New medals and events arrive this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Xion Illustrated Ver [EX] is available from 11/24~12/1 as a Falling Price Deal! The price decreases with each pull:

1st draw 2700 Jewels
2nd draw 2200 Jewels
3rd draw 2100 Jewels
4th draw 2000 Jewels
5th draw 1900 Jewels

This medal is not guaranteed but is voiced and changes BGM, capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 5 ability slots filled and has 3 trait slots! 

Xion Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Increases Attack Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP, recovers 5 SP

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors:

Xion Final Form Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more SP you have remaining
Roar of the Lion King [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Power Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 12 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Xion HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Kairi KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 6 & PSM Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 1 & PSM Defense by 1, large HP recovery
Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Namine HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal

The Unlimited Play campaign will be held from 11/24~1/8! During this time, the following are in effect:

• AP cost for all quests is set to 0
  • AP cost for all Raid Bosses is set to 0
  • Experience obtained in medal synthesis is doubled
  • Munny cost for medal synthesis is halved
  • Guilt bonuses is set to a higher range
Guilt Type Normal Bonus Campaign Bonus
Guilt 7 120~200% 160~200%
Guilt 6 100~180% 140~180%
Guilt 5 80~150% 100~150%
Guilt 4 60~130% 90~130%
Guilt 3 40~100% 70~100%
Guilt 2 20~50% 30~50%
Guilt 1 10~25% 15~25%

Phil Cup is held from 11/24~11/30! Complete 15 quests where only abilities of medals with Guilt4 or less can be activated to earn Magic Boosts (effective until 11/30) and 3000 jewels!

High Score Event is held from 11/24~11/30! Rank as high as you can to earn Aladdin & Magic Carpet! This medal is capable of 120~200% Guilt and has 3 trait slots. The top 100 players will receive Aladdin & Magic Carpet with ATK/DEF+1000 Status Bonus.

Aladdin & Magic Carpet [All Targets | 7 SP cost] Inflicts 3 ultra-powerful hits, recovers 3 SP

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 11/24 Union ? JP Update: Xion Illust EX, Phil Cup, Unlimited Play CP

God, the Phil cup is impossible for me ;_; I don't have good Tier 3/4 medals.

Still, hope I have more luck on Xion than Kairi. <3

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

so is xion ex just a reverse kairi ex?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I went from 38k to 10k and still have no Xion ;w;

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I went from 38k to 10k and still have no Xion ;w;
I spent like 90,000 jewels on Kairi EX and didn't get her, so I'm not even going to try here. I'm waiting for a mercy banner.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

And here's the next medal to get.
My unstoppable women's squadron of doom is taking shape.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

After everything I just said about Reverse never being able to be as good. OMG. This totally makes up for it. Need this medal.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

I spent like 90,000 jewels on Kairi EX and didn't get her, so I'm not even going to try here. I'm waiting for a mercy banner.
Ouch, I didn't get Kairi EX after 60k Jewels. I still dumped Jewels for Xion Illust EX anyway (and didn't get her). At least I finally got 0.2 Kairi though
tumblr_ovkm5joWm21urxie2o1_250.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

These girls will be the death of us :')

I wish I had the sense to stop pulling earlier but what can ya do? At least with the missions, we can recover our jewels faster.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Ouch, I didn't get Kairi EX after 60k Jewels. I still dumped Jewels for Xion Illust EX anyway (and didn't get her). At least I finally got 0.2 Kairi though
tumblr_ovkm5joWm21urxie2o1_250.png

That's my second highest hope from that banner, too.
One day, they'll release a super powerful Ill. Naminé, just to make the "girls of pain" a complete trio.

Veevee

Awards

Hm, another Xion EX, yeey. I'm fond of the artwork and I don't mind getting a Xion medal, but I don't know why they already repeat characters for EX medals if there's a ton of unused characters yet.
And I wonder if it's worth saving for when it comes in global. I really do. I have Kairi EX so I already have the general buffers and if it's about reverse buffers, I'm sure there are more medals to come that offer them and that are not as hard to get as Xion. Oh, well, I'll probably depend it on the mercy if there is one.

palizinhas

Awards

Being fair, Xion is a really good option for "Kairi but Reverse", they even used a Xion line that refers the fact she looks like Kairi.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Being fair, Xion is a really good option for "Kairi but Reverse", they even used a Xion line that refers the fact she looks like Kairi.

I wonder, actually: is there a way to know who exactly handles the meta in Ux (like, what the medals do), or is something too concealed?
Because I don't think it's Nomura. Do we know if he's involved in it too?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I wonder, actually: is there a way to know who exactly handles the meta in Ux (like, what the medals do), or is something too concealed?
Because I don't think it's Nomura. Do we know if he's involved in it too?

Like on a very basic level. UX is outsourced to Bitgroove Inc. so I'd assume the specifics are handled by the development team over there, with Nomura just checking in every now and then for content updates.

For the most part I think they're doing a great job, but sometimes it just really sucks as a player trapped in this hell, haha.

(Let's ignore that I do that voluntarily)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

oh this is going to be fun to see the chaos in the International version with xion EX which will prob be gere by december at the pace were going

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Like on a very basic level. UX is outsourced to Bitgroove Inc. so I'd assume the specifics are handled by the development team over there, with Nomura just checking in every now and then for content updates.

For the most part I think they're doing a great job, but sometimes it just really sucks as a player trapped in this hell, haha.

(Let's ignore that I do that voluntarily)

Oh, cool. That's more that I would've find out on my own, thanks.
I asked this because despite having some flaws, I do feel there has been some thin irony here and there, like Xion being used as a "reversed Kairi" (or that Kairis are so overpowered in this game)
Like, someone with a subtle sense of humor knows what they're doing.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Nice! Now I got another goal to save for after I hopefully get Ava Ex. :3 I'm so glad they made my favorite characters so powafuls. :3 Glad that my reverse proud mode keyblades will also get some love with this Xion Illustrated Ex. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back