• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: HD Xion [EX] Deal!

★ HD Xion [EX] arrives in a new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get Final Boss Xion within 5 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, HD Xion [EX], has arrived! 
In addition, Final Boss Xion is guaranteed within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

HD Xion [EX] and Final Boss Xion also have unique Home Screen music when you share these Medals!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Xion [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Sept. 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 29, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 9, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Final Boss Xion within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - HD Xion [EX] 
  NOTE: HD Xion [EX] can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period. 
 - Final Boss Xion

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted HD Xion [EX], Final Boss Xion1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
HD Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 6 Deals 3 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR 1 tier & M-STR 5 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 1 tier & M-DEF 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3
Final Boss Xion 
*Includes music.
S Reversed 6 Lowers targets' DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full. All 4

Bonus Jewels Campaign!

★ The Bonus Jewels Campaign is back!

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 29, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

Star Athlete Avatar Boards!

★ Star Athlete Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Sept. 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 29, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 13, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Get sporty with the Star Athlete avatar boards! 
For 2500 Jewels apiece, each board includes a set of avatar parts, boost Medals (including a Magic Broom Medal!), a Power Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Star Athlete avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, plus a Magic Broom Medal, along with a Power Gem from each board! 
・Get Defense Boost IV, ATK B IV Max & GA II, and ATK B IV & AP+ & Lux+ skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Star Athlete 
Sports Bag 
Sports Bracelet
 (Skill Perk +3)
Star Athlete 
Sports Bag 
Sports Bracelet
 (Skill Perk +3)

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
 5★ Magic Broom x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Defense Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B IV Max & GA II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B IV & AP+ & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Power Gem x 1 
 Title: Baseball (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Soccer (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: September 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

As usual, no EX for me. *sigh* At least I got two premiums in one pull, I am one Ventus HD short from guilting him and got ground def on my Key Art 4, so I'm not too pissed. Still not happy about the way they're throwing the EXes out, they really could take more time between them as JP did.

Sorakh212

Awards

These EX medals are all really cool but man it's unfortunate that none of them have mercy pulls.
Only medals I feel like I really missed out on so far are Sephiroth, Cloud, & Roxas especially since the latter's music sounds so amazing! Ahh well maybe I can get them some point in the future if they ever come back.
Still this Xion one looks pretty good and has decent abilities. That reverse medal would come in handy too.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Too fast!! This is the 3rd EX medal this month! S L O W D O W N
They’re VERY clearly trying to catch up eith JP

Veevee

Awards

Too fast!! This is the 3rd EX medal this month! S L O W D O W N
They’re VERY clearly trying to catch up eith JP

At this rate we might be getting Kairi in like .. 2 months or so? Which is awful because eh, hardly any time to save between all those EXes. x_x

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I almost pulled, but I'm not gonna risk that. Kairi might release earlier than we think.

Spectre_Dia

So we really did get that free 3000 I thought that was for JP.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah, I’m saving for Ava and Kairi EX.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I would be pulling for Final Boss Xion, because she is an amazing medal. However, since I got Sephiroth EX I think I can and should actually skip this one as much as it pains me.

Yes, they're speeding through the EX medals wayyyy too fast. Do they not realize what they're doing to their customers? Customers are going to feel very overwhelmed. VIP purchasers can not even begin to keep up with these banners, and F2Pers are just completely out of luck.

For those F2Pers that can pull Final Boss Xion and guilt it with Mickey & Brooms, I strongly recommend it. I know there are amazing medals coming out in the future, but none of those medals have been guaranteed in JP. Meaning you could save all of your jewels and not get them at all, and then you're just completely out of luck because you have nothing. Final Boss Xion will take care of you in events and Coliseum.

Veevee

Awards

I would be pulling for Final Boss Xion, because she is an amazing medal. However, since I got Sephiroth EX I think I can and should actually skip this one as much as it pains me.

Yes, they're speeding through the EX medals wayyyy too fast. Do they not realize what they're doing to their customers? Customers are going to feel very overwhelmed. VIP purchasers can not even begin to keep up with these banners, and F2Pers are just completely out of luck.

For those F2Pers that can pull Final Boss Xion and guilt it with Mickey & Brooms, I strongly recommend it. I know there are amazing medals coming out in the future, but none of those medals have been guaranteed in JP. Meaning you could save all of your jewels and not get them at all, and then you're just completely out of luck because you have nothing. Final Boss Xion will take care of you in events and Coliseum.

FF Xion really is amazing. Mine is still unguilted, but I'm using her on Stroke of Midnight, followed by my fully guilted Key Art Coming and combined with the 0.2 Kairi they read gdd-5 and I still have two slots left thanks to the pet. I'm currently at 1864 in coliseum and can still onehit the enemies.
Still, I'm a little pissed how Sena throws the EX medals in our faces. It's great that we get more login jewels now but it doesn't really help when we get no chance to save. I can't afford to buy VIP every week, only for every second VIP medal or so and I'm really afraid Kairi might be at the doorstep the next day and I never saw it coming. *sigh* I was planning to get Larxene HD as a possible mercy for Marluxia and maybe to a pull on Riku EX, but Sena just completely ruined my plans. Darn you, Sena.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

F2P-player here seeking advice re: this banner. Here's my current inventory:

52,000 jewels
6x FMBs
2x Magic Brooms

I already pulled 5x (got many premiums, including 1-dotted 0.2 Aqua & 3-dotted FF Xion) and now I'm trying to plan how to proceed.

Does pulling 5x more (15,000 jewels) to get another 3-dotted FF Xion to guilt, potentially getting more premiums (Xion EX?), saving FMBs for 0.2 Aqua/Xion EX, and buying 3x gem boards (6,000 jewels) to make 1x FMB and lots of gems sound like a good idea?

Even after spending 21,000 as described above I'd still have 31,000 jewels left which will continue to grow now that we have greater login bonuses.

Muke

whatever
Awards

XION EX ON MY FIRST PULL
FUUUUUUUUUU
OH MY GOD

I TOLD MYSELF I'D PULL ONCE, ONLY ONCE
OMGMGMGM

4aNjJlj.jpg

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

F2P-player here seeking advice re: this banner. Here's my current inventory:

52,000 jewels
6x FMBs
2x Magic Brooms

I already pulled 5x (got many premiums, including 1-dotted 0.2 Aqua & 3-dotted FF Xion) and now I'm trying to plan how to proceed.

Does pulling 5x more (15,000 jewels) to get another 3-dotted FF Xion to guilt, potentially getting more premiums (Xion EX?), saving FMBs for 0.2 Aqua/Xion EX, and buying 3x gem boards (6,000 jewels) to make 1x FMB and lots of gems sound like a good idea?

Even after spending 21,000 as described above I'd still have 31,000 jewels left which will continue to grow now that we have greater login bonuses.

It is solid, but considering how gamebreaking the foretellers and Kairi EX are, it might also make sense to save all the jewels for them.
But if you feel like guilting FF Xion and getting some more high tier medals I'd say go for it.

DefiantHeart

Awards

XION EX ON MY FIRST PULL
FUUUUUUUUUU
OH MY GOD

OMGMGMGM

4aNjJlj.jpg

As usual, chu insanely lucky Muke. 8_8 I pulled five times, no Xion Ex... sigh. Least I got Xion Final Form, and combining her with namine HD double cast on Divine Rose got me really far in Coliseum. I hope I can at least get Ava Ex and kairi Ex when they come out... but at this rate, I'll probably never have an ex medal...

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I still have to recover from the Tsum Tsum burn (FOUR pull and nothing remotely worthwhile), so I'll pass.
If it was just Kairi EX I'm waiting I'd pull, but again. Larxene HD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

XION EX ON MY FIRST PULL
FUUUUUUUUUU
OH MY GOD

OMGMGMGM

4aNjJlj.jpg

How are you so lucky in both versions of this game D:

Muke

whatever
Awards

How are you so lucky in both versions of this game D:
This is my first time being lucky in NA, I swear!! D: I never got what I wanted in my pulls
Roxas EX, rip.

DraceEmpressa

Awards

Just asking, this forum doesn't have any pulling thread? it should have one like many gacha game forums do.

Hirokey123

Awards

Yarg...I love Xion, I love this medal, but I feel like I'm better off saving for the Foreteller medals...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

This banner was what I've been saving up for. Sadly no Xion EX, but I've got a nice Guilted FFXion and even an HD Xion from my pulls that I guilted with FMBs. So overall a pretty good haul. Still need to go through the various Tier 2/3 medals I got, took all 10 pulls to get 2 FFXion. That's a lot of medals.

FFXion herself is amazing on my DR Setup. 0.2 Kairi, then FFXion, then EA40 KA Beginnings. +6GAU and -7GDD to all foes lets me carve through them with the rest of my medals like butter. Should keep me for quite a while. Only Kairi EX could really improve that buffing setup, but I doubt I'll get her. Won't be for lack of trying, as I'll make draws when she arrives, but Marly takes priority for me.

Speaking of which, with the rate of these banners Marly EX will be next month. So my Jewels are now on lockdown until he arrives. I really want as many chances at him as I can get. Gonna be a long shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back