• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
More Combo VIP Quests!

■ VIP Quests Campaign Period: 
Aug. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 28, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP KH III Sora [EX] Medal 
This is the last chance to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal until we announce that it is available again! 
NOTE: The Aug. 21, 2017 VIP notice incorrectly stated that this VIP Quest would not be available beyond that week. Our apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Gauntlet Challenge Quests!

Earn fabulous rewards with this Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn fabulous rewards like the Power GemSpeed Gem, and Magic Gem this week with this unique Challenge Event! 
・In this Challenge Event, a total of 4 quests of increasing level of difficulty will be released as follows: 
 NOTE: When a higher difficulty quest is released, the previous quest(s) will continue to be available until the end of the event period.

Date Difficulty Level
Aug. 28 (Mon.) Beginner
Aug. 29 (Tues.) Intermediate
Aug. 31 (Thurs.) Advanced
Sept. 2 (Sat.) Legendary

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Clover Glasses Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get the Clover Glasses Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, three of which all unlocked from the start (the 4th board will be unlocked after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Clover Glasses (Male) Chat Phrase: Ahyuck!
Clover Glasses (Female) Chat Phrase: Wak!
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Face A Clover Glasses (Male) Raid Boss Perk +5
Clover Glasses (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

Gem Deals!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 28, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 31, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Deals, each of which guarantees three Power Gems or Speed Gems or Magic Gems in each pull!

Each 5-Medal Gem Deal, available for 1500 Jewels, guarantees the following: 
・You will receive three of the Gems shown in the banner in each pull! 
・You will receive one Tier 4 or higher Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive four Medals of 4★ or higher rarity!

You can only pull from each deal once per day, so don't miss your chance to obtain up to 9 of each Gem!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Aug 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I might go for the gem deal. Would get me really close to getting my SL to 35

Alja

I can't wait to see all the "Ahyuck!"s and "Wak!"s in Union Cross.

Muke

whatever
Awards

These chat phrases, I swear. xD Like, what's "Ahyuk" and "Wak" supposed to tell me?

Wilderness

Awards

Weren't we supposed to get our 10 Brooms like 12 minutes ago?

edit - oh nope... tomorrow!

Caxinuld

Awards

These chat phrases, I swear. xD Like, what's "Ahyuk" and "Wak" supposed to tell me?
They're not going to tell you much unless you're roleplaying a keyblade wielding Goofy or Donald.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Getting sooo tired of this NA game. The same old, same old. I see all that is going on with the JP game, and all we get is the same old junk in different colors. Still no real Brooms in the game, still the same daily jewels amounts, still the same stale old stuff.

I've been playing less and less. And I am no longer spending a penny on pulls, except for maybe gem pulls. I'm sticking with what I got and leveling up keyblades. Will pop for a good VIP medal week, but that is it. SENA, you're killing this NA version slowly, in an agonizing way.

Veevee

Awards

Getting sooo tired of this NA game. The same old, same old. I see all that is going on with the JP game, and all we get is the same old junk in different colors. Still no real Brooms in the game, still the same daily jewels amounts, still the same stale old stuff.

I've been playing less and less. And I am no longer spending a penny on pulls, except for maybe gem pulls. I'm sticking with what I got and leveling up keyblades. Will pop for a good VIP medal week, but that is it. SENA, you're killing this NA version slowly, in an agonizing way.

Yeah, that's way too true. In the end, I didn't manage to get Extra Attack on PTR last week, this week's union cross is just plain boring again. I liked the weeks they put old medals in and back then I honestly thought they'd gradually add more and more old medals and it'd fun farming again. They even took out the adventurer or at least he didn't drop the existing medals anymore. What the heck.
After the last broom quests I was hoping they'd finally get "casual", starting super heavy and gradually getting more accessible and was quite disappointed to open the game this morning and find a ton of gem options and even possible magic mirror quests. Magic mirrors. Seriously? I spent them all two months ago and I'm already back at over 100, so these quests are nice, but really not necessary. Gauntlet is okay, but I see three different gems on the banner which means it'll probably drop one and a "oh, sorry, our mistake, haha, 300 jewels for that, here you go" message. Ugh. It pains me to see that everytime I think they finally added something that's long overdue and get hyped again, they remove it and it won't be seen for a few weeks. Considering I still get hyped over things in the game seems to mean that I still have some hope in me, so Sena, please, keep that little light alive.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Seriously now? What did they do wrong this time?

It's good that both of you seem to already have a lot of stuff, but that doesn't change the fact that there are always new players joining this game. The deal is perfect for those. I often also get angry over this game, but I feel like it's just unnecessary this time around.

Also, whatever, they can continue doing mistakes imo. That's 300 Jewels for me, so whatever.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

geez tell me ur secrets because i crave dem mirrors

My thought exactly. I'm that unlucky bastard who rolls like minimum guilt on tier 5 medals and can't get all those mirrors in like three days.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

So when are we getting actually good looking avatar parts xD Maybe it's just me but I really don't care about all these weird pineapple ornaments and Abu plushies, where are all the cool hairstyles, pretty clothes and all that neat stuff? I mean seriously clover glasses? I love dressing up my character okay that's important. Almost as important as having a glowing keyblade and sparkles. Forget EX medals, I need more aesthetics.

Muke

whatever
Awards

So when are we getting actually good looking avatar parts xD Maybe it's just me but I really don't care about all these weird pineapple ornaments and Abu plushies, where are all the cool hairstyles, pretty clothes and all that neat stuff? I mean seriously clover glasses? I love dressing up my character okay that's important. Almost as important as having a glowing keyblade and sparkles. Forget EX medals, I need more aesthetics.
I completely agree, none of the avatar parts we got through Union Cross until now really appeal to me…

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Most of the stuff really is ugly. Especially pretty hairstyles are kinda rare, and don't get me started on Abu shit, it's so annoying.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

i also liked the balloons. was that union cross?

but yeah mostly i dont even both playing union cross because i dont care about the parts being offered.

Muke

whatever
Awards

i also liked the balloons. was that union cross?

but yeah mostly i dont even both playing union cross because i dont care about the parts being offered.
If you mean the Winnie Pooh balloons, no, they were avatar boards.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

If you mean the Winnie Pooh balloons, no, they were avatar boards.
winnie the pooh, genie and goofy/donald. i was pretty sure at least one of them was union cross.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I mean what bugs me the most about Union Cross is that it's super tedious. Most of the time I do like 80 % damage cause my mates are either afk or level 10. I don't mind helping someone once in a while, but it's hard to try and get the missions done alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back