• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Sora Art [EX] Deal!
img

★ Sora Art [EX] arrives in a new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get HD Wisdom Form Sora within 5 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Sora Art [EX], has arrived! 
In addition, HD Wisdom Form Sora is guaranteed within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Sora Art [EX] also has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

img

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Sora Art [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Aug. 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 4, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 18, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an HD Wisdom Form Sora within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Sora Art [EX] 
  NOTE: Sora Art [EX] can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period. 
 - HD Wisdom Form Sora

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted Sora Art [EX]HD Wisdom Form Sora1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Sora Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 5 Deals 3 hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' M-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2
HD Wisdom Form Sora M Upright 5 Deals 8 hits. Lowers defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more special attacks used in succession. All 3

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
WOW. I am impressed. Is SENA starting to get good? :O

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hopefully this is a consequence of less people paying for draws in no-mercy pulls? Sure, there are some whales, but maybe they didn't spend enough lately.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Don't get your hopes up, you all. According to SENA on the game's Twitter account, HD Wisdom Form Sora was supposed to be included in the Falling Price banner. I feel like making him guaranteed in five pulls is SENA's way of apologizing, and I don't think it means anything for the future.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Don't get your hopes up, you all. According to SENA on the game's Twitter account, HD Wisdom Form Sora was supposed to be included in the Falling Price banner. I feel like making him guaranteed in five pulls is SENA's way of apologizing, and I don't think it means anything for the future.

Yeah, probably not. Least this pull I can skip. XD There are other medals I actually want.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
How'd everyone do on today's gauntlet challenges?

I say, yikes. SENA expects *a lot* of people for one measly Magic gem. It was going swimmingly until I hit the last two where there were more than one copter fleets at once, and the last one is just insane. You are required to one turn both to get the Magic gem.

I made it, though. That's only because I pulled out my Coliseum setup with HD Namine w/Extra Attack, Maleficent Dragon, and 0.2 Kairi. And I still would have been in big trouble with the last quest, but a fully guilted Axel EX with Attack Boost IV Max appeared in my friend medals and that medal was insanely powerful with all of my defense debuffs. My setup didn't even come close to beating them, with +13/+15 HP bars still left on them all, but then friend Axel EX took them all out. I could not believe it. =/

The fact that they really require that kind of stuff to get the Magic gem. Ridiculous.

Don't pull. Save your jewels for Sephiroth EX...

The problem with this is that you could spend an unlimited amount of jewels pulling for him and still not get him.

I'd love to have Sephiroth EX, but I just know it won't happen. There are so many other worthwhile medals coming out, and a number of them will probably come in guaranteed each pull banners like the Key Arts were.

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
How'd everyone do on today's gauntlet challenges?

I say, yikes. SENA expects *a lot* of people for one measly Magic gem. It was going swimmingly until I hit the last two where there were more than one copter fleets at once, and the last one is just insane. You are required to one turn both to get the Magic gem.

I made it, though. That's only because I pulled out my Coliseum setup with HD Namine w/Extra Attack, Maleficent Dragon, and 0.2 Kairi. And I still would have been in big trouble with the last quest, but a fully guilted Axel EX with Attack Boost IV Max appeared in my friend medals and that medal was insanely powerful with all of my defense debuffs. My setup didn't even come close to beating them, with +13/+15 HP bars still left on them all, but then friend Axel EX took them all out. I could not believe it. =/

The fact that they really require that kind of stuff to get the Magic gem. Ridiculous.
I cleared all of them pretty easily with my +30 DR deck--0.2 Kairi, KA "Sky", KH2 Illust Kairi, 0.2 Aqua (Atk4, 150% Guilt), Xigbar B (Atk3, 100% Guilt), partner KA#9 (Atk3, 150% Guilt, Extra Attack). I use this deck for pretty much everything because I don't really have anything better. Though I do see how horrible these quests would be for players without 0.2 Kairi and some decently powerful medals.

That said, the Copters in the last quest caused some awful, awful lag on my phone.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't mind me, I'm only here to complain about how the notice says "Magic GemS"… we only got one.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I cleared all of them pretty easily with my +30 DR deck--0.2 Kairi, KA "Sky", KH2 Illust Kairi, 0.2 Aqua (Atk4, 150% Guilt), Xigbar B (Atk3, 100% Guilt), partner KA#9 (Atk3, 150% Guilt, Extra Attack). I use this deck for pretty much everything because I don't really have anything better. Though I do see how horrible these quests would be for players without 0.2 Kairi and some decently powerful medals.

That said, the Copters in the last quest caused some awful, awful lag on my phone.

Yeah, you see, where you have a guilted tier 5 0.2 Aqua, I only have a guilted tier 3 Tama. =/
Don't mind me, I'm only here to complain about how the notice says "Magic GemS"… we only got one.

They never give us multiple gems in quests like this. But do call them out on it. Hopefully we'll get some more. I definitely deserve more than one magic gem for being able to clear those last two.

Muke

whatever
Awards
What the hell? That last quest was horrible. I made it in the end, but the hell, Square?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i went and did my complaining about this on the july 31st post. I cant do it though, i dont own a single aoe guilted teir 4 or higher medel. Even with these things having a -5 defense and a Axel Ex Friend Medal with atk boost 4 max its impossible. think the best i got was 1 copter fleet beat 2 with 5 bars and one with 15

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, the last quest was absurd. Not only is the foe Lv800, it has 3 friends. I was able to beat it with a Friend Medal finishing them off, but still...very ridiculous, even considering 0.2 Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back