• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Run the Gauntlet for Jewels!
img

■ Run the Gauntlet for Jewels and more!

■ Event Period: 
June 5, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 5, 2017 7:00 to June 12, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Complete these Gauntlet Challenge Quests to earn JewelsChipDale, and Magic Mirror Medals, a Speed Gem, and more!

All 16 quests are available from the start! 
By completing the objectives for these quests you will obtain Event Coins, which can be used on the Event Board to unlock fabulous rewards!

Take a look at the Event Quests and Event Board in-game to find out what rewards are being offered!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
This is nice. Jewels AND a Speed gem! You know what would create sooo much love and show of support from gamers by spending more money on the game, SENA? Make this a permanent weekly quest with different attribute gems, etc. You can even add Brooms as the extra reward for the final "Show them who's boss" quest.

Still, thanks for the Gauntlet Quest, SENA!

Muke

whatever
Awards
much content, such excited.

Oh well, more Jewels and a Speed Gem, so that's nice.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Jewels are always good and I'll take all the gems I can get. Fairy Stars will be a thing I must be prepared for.

Chickenme

So another week with almost no content, seriously I don't know what's SENA thinking, I mean it's about time we get a new event medal or something that isn't a raid boss, the weekly jewels or a new banner...

On the other hand I completed the gauntlet quest and I'm 30 coins short to complete the whole board, great :T

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Jewels are always good and I'll take all the gems I can get. Fairy Stars will be a thing I must be prepared for.

What is Fairy Stars pls don't tell me there are more keyblades I can't keep up with even the existing ones D:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Fairy Stars will be amazing, as its last slot is upright speed and very strong, and the second last is deccent too and reversed power. So in case I get my Vanibae, this keyblade will have to be mine once its here.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh. So many keyblades. And yet still no ones with (near) full reverse slots. Basically all my best medals are reverse, all these upright slots are useless for me :l

Missing Ache, Dark Gnaw and Diamond Dust will be yours then, although they all only host one element.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I just spent my jewels for a Speed gem.... shit.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Missing Ache, Dark Gnaw and Diamond Dust will be yours then, although they all only host one element.

Heh, thash what I was about to say. XD I can't wait for Dark Gnaw to come out after the last electrum quests are finished, that one I'm going to focus my power gems on first. ^_^ ( Mostly cause it has a purty purple aura. :3) Also with it being nearly pure reverse power, I get to focus especially on HD Xion and Sephiroth Ex. :3 Can't wait.

Gauntlet quest was too easy for me. Even with their final "Show them who's boss" last challenge was easy. XD All I did was use my Counterpoint setup with HD Namine copying my Tama, and it was a breeze.

What is Fairy Stars pls don't tell me there are more keyblades I can't keep up with even the existing ones D:

Also chu might want to add in all of those suggested keyblades are proud mode exclusive keyblades very deep into the mode. If Catcake's having a hard time keeping up with the regular keyblades, she might not want to consider these until it's easier for non-whales to catch up... maybe next year.

Last edited:

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
this is going to be a tad boring week tbh. all i have to do is proud mode getting into the top 2000 of collicium and medal grinding in union cross. It unbelievable how many playing cards you need to guilt 2 medals.

Wilderness

Awards
Yeah, I think it's a bit early to write this week off. I mean, the gauntlet quests were brief but beneficial. However, there's always the chance that we have something coming Wednesday/Thursday. Likelihood of it being anything amazing, probably not high, but more could be on it's way!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
To me, it feels as if this game is dying. The only thing that will convince me otherwise would be meaningful content, not just multiplayer, banners and 15 minute quest banners. How about the 101 Dalmatians? Where are the fun, farmable medal events?

Unless something big is unleashed this summer, Khux is almost dead in the water. Releasing expensive medal banners isn't going to keep this game going.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The fuck?
We are still getting story quests, proud quests and different kinds of events. How in the world is this game dead if not even the story has been completed?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
To me, it feels as if this game is dying. The only thing that will convince me otherwise would be meaningful content, not just multiplayer, banners and 15 minute quest banners. How about the 101 Dalmatians? Where are the fun, farmable medal events?

Unless something big is unleashed this summer, Khux is almost dead in the water. Releasing expensive medal banners isn't going to keep this game going.
Haha, according to people like you, this game's died several times over already. It's getting kinda predictable, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back