• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aladdin's High Score Challenge!
img

■Event Period: 
May 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 15, 2017 7:00 to May 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Prepare your Keyblades for another High Score Challenge! 
Prizes this time include the Aladdin & Genie Medal, Aladdin & Abu Medal, and more!
Get more great rewards by raising your score and aiming for the top of the rankings!

You can boost your score in the High Score Challenge by equipping Medals from the Falling Price Deal! 
Equip the bonus Medals on your Keyblades to maximize your score!

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Aladdin & Genie M Upright 4 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Power- and Magic-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Single 2
Aladdin & Abu S Upright 3 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Single 4

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Complete Daily Challenges for Jewels!
img

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
May 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 15, 2017 7:00 to May 22, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! 
・Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! That's 1400 Jewels if you complete them each day this week! 
・Other rewards include ChipDale, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

VIP Illustrated Halloween Sora: Pt. 2!
img

■ Campaign Period: 

May 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 15, 2017 7:00 to May 22, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
Part 2 of the Illustrated Halloween Sora VIP Quests has arrived! 
If you didn't get this Medal last week, here's your second chance!

During the campaign period, a set of seven Special Quests with exclusive Illustrated Halloween Sora Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Tier 5 Illustrated Halloween Sora Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Halloween Sora S Upright 5 Deals 7 exceptionally powerful hits. All 3

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

VIP Upgrade Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
May 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 15, 2017 7:00 to May 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Quests will be included in the quests unlocked for the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack!

NOTE: You will only have access to the following VIP Quests for the duration that your Special Quests are unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Upgrade Quests

img

Completing VIP Upgrade Quests will earn you valuable Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals!

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale

img

VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale Quests reward you with 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day!

● VIP Skill Quests

img

Last, but not least, a set of special VIP Skill Quests will level up your equipped Keyblade's Medals' skills at a very rapid rate!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
Re: May 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Did three rolls today on the newer Falling Price banner, managed to level up my Nova by 17 from guilting plenty of tier 3/4 medals and added a Paralyse Resist trait on my iKairi - now to try it against the XIII quest 12!

Muke

whatever
Awards

lmao did they seriously add those tier 2 medals to the score bonuses just because nobody is pulling on that banner
that is just too funny

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

lmao did they seriously add those tier 2 medals to the score bonuses just because nobody is pulling on that banner
that is just too funny

Why do they think this would help? We get flooded with tier 2s from every other banner we pull from at this point.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

that is just too funny
Well regardless of reasons, I'm gonna get a petty sizable score boost even though I didn't draw from that banner at all. I'm not gonna complain about that!

Wilderness

Awards

Why do they think this would help? We get flooded with tier 2s from every other banner we pull from at this point.

Oh, I think Muke means the random tier 2 medals added to the % bonus on the high score challenge. They're very out of place and irrelevant!

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah, exactly this^. It's just… you won't get far in the HSC with those. And not only that, it's also funny they're trying to push their banner, since it seems like they noticed nobody even pulls from that one. (or, well, maybe like 5% of the players.)

I liked it when they didn't only give you a select amount of % bonus medals back then.

I dunno, @Harmonie, but it's just weird they even thought anyone would pull from that banner for 2000 Jewels. That banner would've not only been better but also free in Japan. I'm just saying…

Edit: I just went through the HSC and it seems like the toughest enemy is a LV350 Copter Fleet with only +6 health bars.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

While it is them pushing the banner to no avail, it's great for the rest of us because it means we don't have to pull any banner for a score boost. Of course that wasn't their intention, but it works that way in the end because I have sooo many Tier 2 medals from since the beginning.

It's an even better unintentional "gift" because pulling for the current banners (aside from the Tier 2 one) is a gamble. You could pull 20 times and not get a single one of the score boosting medals. It's ridiculous. There's no incentive to even try.

The HSC score boosting medals have just gotten progressively worse. In the old days they put free event medals on there. Then they stopped that and required you to pull, but at least every pull from those times would guarantee a tier 3 that would boost your score. Now those tier 3 score boosters are either no longer there, or they're just as randomly acquired as the tier 5s.

At this point, it's either a gamble or "BUY our VIP pack!" to get score boosters... The tier 2s are a blessing, no matter their intention.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Managed to get very close to 8 million in hc, lol... so currently above 1000th, I really hope it stays that way.... but it's only the first day of seven days, so I know I'll probably drop below 1000...:( I really need those magic gems, so hope that won't happen...sigh.

I wish they could give us those 10 magic gem packs deal like jp has already... I'd snatch it up in a instant...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

It's a bit silly but I don't mind too much. It won't really make a big difference anyway. It was actually nice to use my old Cloud again, I still remember when it was my best medal :D Aladdin&Abu seems like a decent medal if guilted, but I don't mind not getting that, I only use medals I like anyway and I don't like either of those characters so meh.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Did three rolls today on the newer Falling Price banner, managed to level up my Nova by 17 from guilting plenty of tier 3/4 medals and added a Paralyse Resist trait on my iKairi - now to try it against the XIII quest 12!

TBH, it really isn't so much the paralysis (I mean, it's a pain in the rear), but do you have the medal strength and strategy. What I find amusing is the YouTube Khux players creating F2P guides, when they also have near 600 Nova levels. LOL. That is the secret. Have a high enough Nova level, and you can kick booty on Quest 12 Lexaeus B! LOL. Good luck.

Wilderness

Awards

TBH, it really isn't so much the paralysis (I mean, it's a pain in the rear), but do you have the medal strength and strategy. What I find amusing is the YouTube Khux players creating F2P guides, when they also have near 600 Nova levels. LOL. That is the secret. Have a high enough Nova level, and you can kick booty on Quest 12 Lexaeus B! LOL. Good luck.

axVKVmW_700b.jpg

I'm a payer player and I am still not winning haha. I'm out of answers now - I have good buffers and good attackers but I'm not evening coming close!

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'm 100% sure I can beat the Quest in 2 turns. Like, 100%. It's just the paralysis that's maning me mad.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Can't say I'm sure I'd be able to do it. Can't even get far enough.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

My Nova level is like 230, and I beat it.

SmellyOctopus beat it in this video without even using Nova, and a very reasonable setup.

Not saying everyone will have the power to do it, but I think a lot of us do.

Chickenme

Well, after trying several times I'm stuck at 7.18 mil with a 51%, I'm sooo close to get those 2 Aladdin and Genie, but I won't make it since I'd need to use more buffs ;-;
I'm happy they added tier 2 medals and the old premium medals as bonus medals, it's been far too long since we've had medals that give % and aren't exclusive from a deal, even if they did it to try to get people to buy from the tier 2 deal as Harmonie says. Thanks to that I was able to get that 51%~

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

that is just too funny
i pullled from it lol. raised my nova by like 20+ levels in a single pull so i found it worth it, personally.

it's also funny they're trying to push their banner, since it seems like they noticed nobody even pulls from that one.
or you know, they're doing the same thing they have been doing for the past, like, half a year, where the bonus medals are ones from current medal deals and that's just how HSC works.

My Nova level is like 230, and I beat it.

SmellyOctopus beat it in this video without even using Nova, and a very reasonable setup.

Not saying everyone will have the power to do it, but I think a lot of us do.
something that confuses me about this, but like... isn't Moana technically not doing anything? It raises magic based attack power by two, but both their Xigbar and the KDG medal are Speed medals that ignore attributes, so doesnt PSM buffs do nothing for them? I thought that was the conventional wisdom anyway?

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Afaik he's using Moana because of APP+

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

something that confuses me about this, but like... isn't Moana technically not doing anything? It raises magic based attack power by two, but both their Xigbar and the KDG medal are Speed medals that ignore attributes, so doesnt PSM buffs do nothing for them? I thought that was the conventional wisdom anyway?

Actually, Moana raises magic based attack by three, not two.

And according to him (and probably others, I think I've heard it from others as well) medals like Xigbar B and KDG B (and the WoFF medals) are boosted by Moana if they're attacking a power enemy. Essentially, they take the form of whatever attribute is super effective against the enemy's attribute when attacking that enemy. So when they're attacking a Speed enemy, than Maui or HD Beast would boost them, while if they're facing a Magic enemy than Illustrated Riku, KH2 Kairi would boost them, etc.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I mean if you have AB4s and AB3Maxes to spare and put on like all of your medals then cool but I certainly don't :D But eh, I honestly wouldn't be willing to put potentially hours into trying to get perfect RNG even if I had the chance to maybe pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back