• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
SpAtk Bonus Campaign and More!

For a limited time, enjoy the following campaigns!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 11, 2017 7:00 to May 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

● Medal Storage Capacity Campaign 
You can now expand your maximum Medal storage capacity from 900 to 1200!

And during this campaign period, the price of all storage expansions will be half price!

Use this opportunity to increase your storage size and prepare for more future Medal additions!

● Special Attack Bonus Campaign 
You'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%
But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

See below for more details!

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

The following campaigns are also being held during this period!

● Increased Experience Points Campaign 
Earn double experience points from Medal fusions on the Level Up screen!

● Decreased Munny Costs Campaign 
The amount of Munny required for Medal fusions on the Level Up screen is halved!

Key Art #7 Falling Price Deal!
img

■ Key Art #7 Falling Price Deal Details

The Falling Price Deal returns! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

This deal also introduces another Medal from the Key Art series: Key Art #7
Key Art #7 can lower defense of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns, and deals more damage the lower the slot number!

And for the first time, this deal guarantees one Tier 4 or 5 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 12, 2017 7:00 to May 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4nd Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Key Art #7 
This Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots only if pulled from this Falling Price Deal or from the Daily Deal or Small Deal during this deal period.

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the new Medal! 
・Boosted Key Art #71,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

Get 5-dotted Organization XIII Medals and ATK B III Max & SP GA II as a Bonus!

img

If you manage to fulfill any of the conditions noted in the "Conditions" section before the end of this Falling Price Deal period, we will send you: 
One of each Organization XIII A-Type Medal (listed at the bottom of this notice), each strengthened to 5 Special Attack dots! 
One 6★ Scrooge Medal with the ATK B III Max & SP GA II skill!

■ Conditions: 
(Fulfill any one of the following conditions) 
・Possess at least one copy of both Key Art #6 and Key Art #7
・Possess a Key Art #6 with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked. 
・Possess a Key Art #7 with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked.

NOTES: 
・You only need to fulfill one of the conditions to receive the rewards. 
・Fulfilling more than one condition will not net you more of the rewards.

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #7 
*Includes artwork
M Upright 5 Deals 7 hits. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. All 4

■ Bonus Organization XIII Medals

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Xemnas A P Reversed 3 Deals 13 hits. Inflicts more damage the more special attacks used in succession. Single 3
Xigbar A S Reversed 3 Deals 2 hits with no attributes. All 2
Xaldin A P Reversed 3 Deals 6 extremely powerful hits. Single 3
Vexen A M Reversed 3 Inflicts more damage to paralyzed targets. All 3
Lexaeus A P Reversed 3 Deals 11 moderately powerful hits. Single 2
Zexion M Reversed 3 Deals 7 moderately powerful hits. Single 2
Saïx P Reversed 3 Deals 11 extremely powerful hits. All 4
Axel S Reversed 3 Deals 2 hits. Inflicts damage in exchange for HP. Single 2
Demyx M Reversed 3 Deals 4 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. Single 1
Luxord M Reversed 3 Deals 11 hits. Inflicts more damage if the target is paralyzed. Single 4
Marluxia A S Reversed 3 Deals an extremely powerful hit. Single 3
Larxene A S Reversed 3 Deals a moderately powerful hit. All 2
Roxas M Reversed 3 Deals 3 hits. Inflicts damage in exchange for defense. Single 3

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Infamita

Re: May 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

IT'S A TRAP -

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wow, bullshit deal. So not worth it.

Wilderness

Awards

Was hoping we'd get the XIII event early again this month. Oh well, we should get it tomorrow, right?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

While I agree that this isn't the best deal, my luck was nutso tonight.

To preserve my jewel spending, I have a list of medals that I consider "need" medals. Ones that I absolutely want more than any others. I looked through all of the JP ones and everything and narrowed it down to a handful, and then I ignore just about everything else.

Right before this banner went up, I pulled from the Namine banner, got World of Chaos, which is on my list. Then, this banner goes up. I pull twice, first pull nets me HD Roxas, second pull gave me a boosted Key Art 7.

Three medals on my list in a row. I probably just used up all my RNG for the next year.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The only thing I'd want is that neat skill, so not worth it in any way. Someone in my party said that 0.2 Kairi was already data mined so getting a bit worried she'll be here too soon, I'm not even at 5 pulls quite yet D: But then again I still don't think 5 pulls will be enough so eh, guess now or later won't matter that much.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Meanwhile, I remain ever chasing my most coveted medal...Ursula. No, it isn't a game changer, but she's a mighty fine medal as is, plus, well, I mean, it's Ursula. Nuff said.

Well, I've done so many pulls after I missed pulling for her initially when I should have
(no cash and no jewels at the time), but she remains elusive. I would gladly trade some nice medals for one Ursula. Sigh. Wish we had trades, but that defeats the gacha mechanics of mobile games.

Do I waste jewels for real game changing medals, or keep pulling and hoping to land Ursula?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Do I waste jewels for real game changing medals, or keep pulling and hoping to land Ursula?

Well, depends on what makes the game more enjoyable to you. I try to balance between them, mostly go for the important must-have medals, but sometimes also make an exception if I like some medal enough. I'm saving jewels for Kairi, but also just used all my free Mickey&Brooms and mirrors I had saved on HD Roxas because the medal just looks cool as heck and has one of my favorite musics attached to it. I just love Deep Dive okay it was the coolest thing little me had ever seen.

So I would definitely keep aiming for my fave xD But can't say if that's the best decision.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

catcake said it very well, the game is meant to be fun. So whatever option maximizes "fun" for you is your best bet. As someone who also wants Ursula (Little Mermaid fan), I figure she'll be in the mix of many upcoming deals. If I'm lucky, I'll get her, if not, I'll keep hoping I do.

Someone in my party said that 0.2 Kairi was already data mined so getting a bit worried she'll be here too soon, I'm not even at 5 pulls quite yet D:

Looking into what people are supposedly "datamining", while Kairi 0.2 is among the bunch, there are so many medals from JP that we would be skipping right over. Unless they are making Kairi 0.2 worse or making all of those medals better, I don't know how soon she'll arrive, whether or not she is in the code of the game.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I thought back when the update to Union Cross came about that 0.2 Kairi might appear sooner than people are expecting. The reason? The Union Cross update for both JP and Global brought the attack buff max up to 7 at the same time. JP got 0.2 Kairi then, so it shouldn't be too surprising that it might come to Global before other medals. In the regards of buffing, JP and Global are equal.

...But yeah, datamines don't necessarily mean we'll see the medals any time soon. They're rather inconsistent with that. I'm shocked they even added this one in advance instead of pulling a KHII Illustrated Kairi.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Has the "datamining" found those 101 Dalmatians? I'd love those to show up...soon.

Pacrolash

Someone in my party said that 0.2 Kairi was already data mined so getting a bit worried she'll be here too soon
Nah, things like SP Vanitas and Keyblade armor were datamined inbefore Anniversary in March and I heard that they just add medals in data when they get released in JP so they wouldn't need to download updates every week
Has the "datamining" found those 101 Dalmatians? I'd love those to show up...soon.
Even if they didn't, thay should be here in maybe week or two if we will get the railroad of JP. We should have space Paranoids hsc soonish (Maybe next week with TWEWY medals), and with those should be the Dalmatians I suppose.

Last edited:

Pacrolash

actually as we speaking of 0.2 Kairi
I'm still interested if we get Terra&Ven and Devil Tower at all? They kinda skipped it and went silent when 2.8 came out, leaving us only with avatar parts
*and gee I'm not happy with the road they chose for HSC. I was hoping to get a chance and YMX hsc but it seems I won't since I don't want to spend jewels on medals just to get highest bonus*

And about pulls since they removed mercy pulls I don't even see the point of saving up certain amount of monay now. It became something like "Hoard as much as possible till your fav comes out" for me now. Which is sad. Even at 10th pulls I could;ve hoeard some amount and be sure that it'll be worth it but now? Eh I can be sitting at the 30k jewels and still get some useless tier 4's like sp Xion i got last time. She is nice and all but I'll be guilting her up for centuries at that rate, since I also got a buch of useless t4's that are undotted at all

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Meanwhile, I remain ever chasing my most coveted medal...Ursula. No, it isn't a game changer, but she's a mighty fine medal as is, plus, well, I mean, it's Ursula. Nuff said.

Well, I've done so many pulls after I missed pulling for her initially when I should have
(no cash and no jewels at the time), but she remains elusive. I would gladly trade some nice medals for one Ursula. Sigh. Wish we had trades, but that defeats the gacha mechanics of mobile games.

Aw, I'd happily trade with chu if it were an option. I literally never use her and accidentally got her, mostly use world of chaos if I need a reverse magic buffer.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Well, I'm still hoping we'll get mercy pulls in the future. It's just that right now the deals don't have any. So saving will probably still be useful, just have to wait for a good deal to come. But good to know that 0.2 Kairi isn't necessarily coming soon yet.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

uh, both? save your jewels for when a game changer comes, and when you pull for that game changer, you'll have a similar chance of landing Ursula as you would now. better that then just shooting in the dark for her, at least this way there's a good chance you'd also get your game changer. i got Ursula just from doing the pull for KH2 Kairi myself.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

uh, both? save your jewels for when a game changer comes, and when you pull for that game changer, you'll have a similar chance of landing Ursula as you would now. better that then just shooting in the dark for her, at least this way there's a good chance you'd also get your game changer. i got Ursula just from doing the pull for KH2 Kairi myself.

Same, I got HD Ursula the same way.

To be smart in this game, you have to save your jewels for those important medals and then you'll be pulling a bunch of other medals in the process of getting that one medal. Seeing as now pulls give us premium medals it's very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back