• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Regarding Title Rewards for MOG Quests

We previously announced that the MOG quests "Kupo Seeds" and "Kupo Leaves" had incorrect title rewards. 
Although this issue is now resolved, some players who completed the appropriate objectives for these quests did not receive the correct title(s)

As such, we will be distributing the corresponding title(s) to affected users on Dec. 11, 2016 from 10:00 p.m. (PT) / Dec. 12, 2016 from 6:00 (UTC).

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding.

Regarding Android 7.1 Support

We are currently aware that players running the Android 7.1 "Nougat" operating system may be unable to run KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ properly.

We would like to assure our players that we are currently working on supporting Android 7.1. More information will be provided at a later time.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Winter Holiday 0 AP Campaign!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 25, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 9, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 26, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Celebrate the holiday season with a limited time Winter Holiday 0 AP Campaign! For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story or progress through our ongoing event quests!

Epic Winter Holiday Deal!

"The Keyblade... a truly marvelous weapon. Were it only in more... capable hands." - Xemnas 

● Winter Holiday Deal with New Epic Medals

Kick off this holiday season with a great deal for experienced players and newcomers alike! 
This week we are introducing 4 new Epic Medals, and also offering you another deal that guarantees 10 Epic Medals!

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Xemnas S
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. Raises Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more enemies defeated in that stage.
Single 3
Terra P
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Inflicts more damage the lower your HP.
Single 2
Ventus S
Upright
Single 2
Aqua M
Upright
Single 2

img
■ Winter Holiday Deal

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 16, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Dec. 9, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 17, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)! 
Additionally, you will be guaranteed at least one of the new Medals above. Moreover, you will get TWO 6★ Medals that already have their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots, one of which could be Illustrated Xemnas if you're lucky!

And best of all, if you don't get an Illustrated Xemnas after 4 draws in the Winter Holiday Deal, you will be guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Xemnas on your 5th draw! (This means you'll get the featured Medal twice as fast as usual!)

During this deal, there's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of one of the new Medals, which will come with 1,000 more base strength than the standard version the Medal! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Dec 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Oh nice. Glad I still have enough story quests to do so I can do at least one draw. Nice that 0AP is back, too.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Had alot of mixed feelings with this draw. It's TAV. But the christmas deal is soon upon us. Only 3k Jewels left.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
I think I made the right deal. That boosted Terra even has the 3 orbs filled. It's christmas come early.

Nice to see this type of deal has become more common. The 0 AP event as well. (Really could use some new missions tho...)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

You got 25 missions yesterday ������
Yeah, but those are Story Quests. And while I do enjoy them, with this 0 AP event I will be finished with them pretty soon. So I was hoping for new Event missions. I'm already done with Moana and the daily mission. Not much to do with the Special Missions either. I hit my cap at the Colliseum for now. So all that's left is the Raid Event... I was hoping for a HSC or a new farm event... I dunno. Monday probably. I mean, this update feels so empty without new missions. It's just technicallity issues and a new (amazing) draw. And with the 0 AP starting again I thought they would give us some more stuff to do.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Tried the new Draw twice, got a Boosted Ventus and 2 unboosted ones. Gonna draw once more on Monday, hoping to snag Ill Xemnas. Would be incredibly useful on Olympia.

And there's the 0AP campaign! Sadly none of the bonuses we got in the Black Friday one...kinda annoyed since it's Xmas time. On the bright side, Story Missions done! But GEEZ that Snowman! 25 HP Bars and Defense Buffs, and they want us to 1 turn it? Unless the Power Creep is gonna get insane, even with Alice or similar medals and Guilt I don't see that happening anytime soon. Darkside is one thing (And Meowjesty is certainly a help, though I can't 2 turn him yet), but this....Might be next Xmas before I have a chance.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I live a simple life: I see Aqua, I click "Spend 3000 Jewels". Did it 5 times, have 4 Aqua, 3 Terra, 4 Ven, 1 Ill Xemnas, and guilted Timeless River Sora, Lumiere, and Ice Titan, among other medals.

Should I draw a few more (in hopes of guilting Aqua?) or should I wait for the M&B to complete her and save my last 18k jewels for later deals? Any advice from JP players or those who know what the future holds?

DefiantHeart

Awards

I live a simple life: I see Aqua, I click "Spend 3000 Jewels". Did it 5 times, have 4 Aqua, 3 Terra, 4 Ven, 1 Ill Xemnas, and guilted Timeless River Sora, Lumiere, and Ice Titan, among other medals.

Should I draw a few more (in hopes of guilting Aqua?) or should I wait for the M&B to complete her and save my last 18k jewels for later deals? Any advice from JP players or those who know what the future holds?

I'd save my jewels for the next black friday or whatever sale honestly. XD Wait till they start giving medals with at least one orb like Japan. January they might just have another sale for the new year so yeah... I'm personally waiting for the next Kairi medal. XD But idk, I kinda learned my lesson about spending too many jewels just because I like the character...meh.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Thanks DefiantHeart, I'll wait, I just mainly wanted 1 Aqua. This deal does include 2x 6* medals per draw that have 3 orbs each (hence how I was able to guilt 3 medals with only 5 draws) though :)

I would prioritize strength over character but I know: 1) I'll never compete with whales, I have no interest too; 2) Strength will eventually be outdated, but Aqua (and eventually Little Mermaid) is always trending in my eyes ;D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

As much as I want Xemnas' stupid sultry face, I'm not gonna even try the pull. Too many bum deals makes a broad reluctant.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Hmm tempting but I think I'll pass, I have a feeling we'll get something better before the year ends. We're getting the Larxene event soon anyway and I'm pretty happy with my current medals actually so ya.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Can't wait for Larxene now. Hope I'll be able to guilt her. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back