• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oct 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Regarding Spawn Rate of last Weekend's Raid

We have confirmed an issue wherein the double spawn rate during the bonus hours of this weekend’s raid was not working properly. 

As compensation, we delivered 300 Jewels to all current players on Oct. 8. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regarding Login Bonus Errors
We have confirmed an issue wherein certain users did not receive their appropriate login bonuses on Oct. 1, 2016. 

The issue affected Daily Login Bonus Jewel rewards, Total Login Bonus title rewards, and Total Login Bonus Jewel rewards.

The issue has been fixed and all players who did not receive the appropriate rewards will be sent replacements and compensation starting on Oct. 17, 2016 12:00 a.m. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
Come Forth, One-winged Angel!

"Absurd. Defeating me is meaningless. You know that more than anyone, Cloud. No matter how many times I fall, your darkness keeps calling me back!" - Sephiroth
img

● New Epic Medals!

An all-new Epic Medal Carnival featuring Reversed Medals!

Illustrated Sephiroth is a super rare Reversed Medal that does massive damage to all targets! There’s also CrocodileMr. SmeeCaptain Hook, that can fill your buffing, debuffing, and damage needs! 
Not only that, there’s a small chance of getting an even rarer version that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard Illustrated Sephiroth! 
img 
* The rare version of the Illustrated Sephiroth Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 

img
* The rare version of the Illustrated Sephiroth Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

But wait, there’s more! If you draw Illustrated Sephiroth before the end of this Epic Medal Carnival, we will be sending you an exclusive Halloween-themed outfit for your avatar! 
In order to be eligible, you must have an Illustrated Sephiroth Medals by October 27, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT). 
Avatars will begin being distributing on Halloween Day, October 31, 12:00 a.m. (PT)! 
img

See below for a list of Epic Medals that have been introduced!

■ New Epic Medal Details
Rarity Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Max Special Attack Bonus
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
SUPER RARE
Illustrated Sephiroth M
Reversed
Deals 5 exceptionally powerful hits.
All 3
RARE
Crocodile P
Reversed
Raises Power-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn.
Single 3
RARE
Mr. Smee M
Reversed
Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 4
RARE
Captain Hook S
Reversed
Deals 3 moderately powerful hits.
All 1

img

● Epic Medal Carnival!

■Campaign Period: 
Oct. 14, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 27, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Oct. 14, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 28, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

This time, you'll be guaranteed you at least 2 Epic Medals, AND you'll also get at least one of new Medals!

As previously stated, Medals that drop from quests (Tier 1 Special Attack Bonus Medals) will no longer be included in the contents of any of our deals! You can now enjoy our deals knowing that you will get Medals with at least a Tier 2 Special Attack Bonus!

Illustrated Sephiroth
Illustrated Ansem
Boss Marluxia
Illustrated Aqua
Illustrated Ventus
Illustrated Terra
Illustrated Sora
Illustrated Riku
SP Roxas
SP Axel
SP Xion
Illustrated Cloud
Sora & Donald & Goofy
Pooh & Piglet
Sephiroth
Illustrated Sora & Pals
Crocodile
Mr. Smee
Captain Hook
Uniform Kairi
Uniform Selphie
Ansem the Wise
Roxas
Axel
Xemnas
Belle
Cogsworth
Lumière
Rock Titan
Ice Titan
Hydra
Winnie the Pooh
Piglet
Owl
Timeless River Sora
Timeless River Donald
Timeless River Goofy
Cinderella
Megara
Jasmine
KH Kairi
Musketeer Goofy
Musketeer Mickey
Musketeer Donald
Xaldin
Saïx
Xigbar
Demyx
Luxord
Lexaeus
Marluxia
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion
Cerberus
Pain & Panic
Hades
Alice
KH CoM Naminé
Pinocchio
Black Coat King Mickey
Zack
Aladdin
KH II Kairi
KH CoM Black Coat Riku
Final Form Sora 

● More Ways to Get Super Rare Epic Medals!

Great news to those of you looking for other ways to get super rare Epic Medals! With a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, Epic Medals such as Illustrated Sephiroth can now be obtained through Daily Deals and Small Deals in addition to the 10 Medal Deals!

● Guaranteed Super Rare Epic Medals!

Is lady luck giving you a hard time with super rare Epic Medals? We are here to help!

If you purchase a 10-Medal Deal 9 times and don’t get a Illustrated Sephiroth Medal, we will guarantee a Illustrated Sephiroth Medal in your 10th purchased 10-Medal Deal!

Please note that only purchases made during this campaign period will be counted. Also note that this only applies to 10-Medal Deals and not to Daily Deals and Small Deals.

New Story Quests and 1 AP Campaign!

We have added 25 story quests to the game!

Just when you thought Beast Castle was safe, 
Gaston leads an army of Heartless in attempt to take over! 
Come back to see the exciting conclusion of the Beast Castle story!

Also, you can collect an Orichalcum by completing the new story quests and strengthen your Keyblade! 
Our story will continue, so stay tuned for more updates!

● 1 AP Campaign

To celebrate the release of new story quests, all story quests will cost 1 AP until Oct. 23, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PDT) / Oct. 24, 2016 6:59 (UTC)!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm digging the flat 2D art for Sephiroth. All hail our master.

Bank

THANK GOD FOR NO DOUBLE-PREMIUM EMC
Sorry Sephiroth. No orbs, no service.

Sorakh212

Awards
Really wish I could get excited for updates like this but the drop rates in this game are absolutely terrible especially when it comes to getting the medals you want or specific ones.
Ahh well some day Sephiroth...err maybe some day...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
O hot damn, Sephiroth in 2D! Looks cuter compared to the 3D version but it still looks so amazing! The Avatar you get with it is meh :/ Especially compared to the Medals you got in the previous draw. Eitherway, Sephiroth, amazing, want. Buuut... now I need some advice. THanks to the increase of Jewel missions I aquired more then 3k Jewels in a small amount of time. So, now they introduced Sephiroth wich is a medal I want. And, in this deal you can also get the Ventus and Aqua Medals. So 3 medals I want. Is this the right time to draw? Looking at the past draws and our increasing odds, should I wait? We just had a Light and Dark Event, so there is a chance there won't be a deal with both Sephiroth and Aqua and Ventus in one. And in this deal there are alot of Medals. I think almost every Epic Medal is in there, wich also hurts the odds of me getting a Aqua/Ventus Medal. But this deal does guarantee 2 Epic Medals at one of the new medals. So in 1 draw I would have a 1/4 chance of getting Sephiroth and a 2/65 chance of getting a Aqua/Ventus medal. So 1/4, 1/65 and 1/65. Should I use 3k Jewels on this or should I wait and hope for a better deal? I'd rather not buy Jewels :/ (But then again... the Story Quests did resume today, so we got succes in our protest?).

Patateman

Well the chance to get them are so small that it's only up to you.
It's sure that sephiroth will come back later (check the previous jpn deal with all the illustraded/epic medal).
The deal seems good, but so many crap medal, and futhermore with no orbs already filled ...

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
More story quests yay! It was about time. The deal is pretty meh, nothing I really want which is actually good because I'm only at 2k jewels.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It infuriates me to no end that they ask people to follow them on Twitter when they don't communicate anything there anyways.

No message about these story updates (that went up after the other notices, please decide on a single time!).
No message about the EMC's.

When they do tweet, it's not even worth it. They have a LOT of issues that they need to resolve and the need to communicate more is very high on the list.

You honestly would think they would have given out a pre-update that story quests were coming after the backlash of that vague announcement :/

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well the chance to get them are so small that it's only up to you.
It's sure that sephiroth will come back later (check the previous jpn deal with all the illustraded/epic medal).
The deal seems good, but so many crap medal, and futhermore with no orbs already filled ...

More story quests yay! It was about time. The deal is pretty meh, nothing I really want which is actually good because I'm only at 2k jewels.
So I guess that means I won't draw for now and await a better deal. Thanks for the help.
It infuriates me to no end that they ask people to follow them on Twitter when they don't communicate anything there anyways.

No message about these story updates (that went up after the other notices, please decide on a single time!).

You honestly would think they would have given out a pre-update that story quests were coming after the backlash of that vague announcement :/
Atleast we got the 3k Jewels, so I don't mind. They put it in the game notices anyway, and I actually look more often at the game notices then that I look at Twitter (wich is never <.<).

Really? I always see them around 11 AM. Same time every week. Usually a few minutes before you post them.

I kinda liked the suprise. Just a normal day, then suddenly some new Story Quests. But, was this Story Quest on schedule, or did they just admit that they made a stupid mistake? I thought it would continue again in January.

tsumigami

When they do tweet, it's not even worth it. They have a LOT of issues that they need to resolve and the need to communicate more is very high on the list.

maybe they think global players love surprise. ninja update is always makes you excited when reading the notices. gg

I kinda liked the suprise. Just a normal day, then suddenly some new Story Quests. But, was this Story Quest on schedule, or did they just admit that they made a stupid mistake? I thought it would continue again in January.

i've mentioned this before and i believe it's pretty obvious. they only said that the skuld quest will be released on JAN (quest 526) that means we have 3 updates till JAN. they didn't stated that they won't release the story update at all. and it seems it would be one update each for OCT,NOV,DES .

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Atleast we got the 3k Jewels, so I don't mind.

What 3k jewels?

They put it in the game notices anyway, and I actually look more often at the game notices then that I look at Twitter (wich is never <.<).p
When you look at the Japanese twitter account, they tweet at least once a day. Often more. They tweet about errors, they tweet about new medals, they tweet about new quests. In the 13 days that it's been October, the global team have tweeted 3 times despite there being 13 notices.

The communication between the Japanese account and the fans is healthy, and a good way to grow the brand. It promotes the idea that they are fans, they are listening, and they notice the same things everyone else does. Heck, the Japanese account tweeted a big apology earlier for an incorrect banner in a tweet. The global doesn't even acknowledge when they update notices, like when the notice for Proud Mode quests was updated to reflect it's coming in 2017 instead of the vague time frame they gave.

Edit: ALSO

Lately their notices have been full of weird errors as well:
gqAPFwv.png

14642769_10210146098871054_1796730897_n.png

The recent update for Beast's Castle has the logo for Castle of Dreams.
The HSC is currently glitched and people are getting scores over 20 million.
The login bonus was incorrectly given out.
The wrong titles have been given out on multiple occasions.
They've had raid boss issues.
They've had a Quest 999 glitch that took them forever to fix.

The global team seems to have no idea how to add to the game without breaking anything, and barely acknowledging when they diddly up. They need to open the channels of communication up. They need to be more active with engaging with the fans. They shouldn't slap a "follow us for the latest news" tag at the end of each notice if they're not going to do anything with it on their social media.

The Japanese account succeeds by increasing it's range of notices so more players can notice. KHUX NA is relying on people opening up the app each day to see what is new, which can result in a decrease of activity if people run the chance of opening it up and seeing nothing new and then not bothering to open the app up again. It's fallen to the fansites to get this news out when that really shouldn't be the case, especially with how fansites get treated by Square Enix.

I apologise for the long, off-topic rant but my gears are really grinding right now.

Really? I always see them around 11 AM. Same time every week. Usually a few minutes before you post them.

It's suppose to be every day at the same time, except quite a few times there are notices that go up later that really have no reason to do so. For example, the notice for Story quests came out 2-3 hours after the other notices.

Last edited:

appleboy82791

Awards
Did anyone else notice that the world icon for all of the Beast's Castle missions is actually the Castle of Dreams icon?
I'm pretty sure we should get 3K jewels for that error :wink:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't be happy with this story update when it is 1) a month late 2) has a bunch of errors 3) considered an afterthought by the team.

Story update should have been the first thing in that update.

Did anyone else notice that the world icon for all of the Beast's Castle missions is actually the Castle of Dreams icon?
I'm pretty sure we should get 3K jewels for that error :wink:

It is in Chaser's long rant of anger. Lol

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Huh? What about them?
Shouldn't those be already known ones from the JP version?
It was a joke, sometimes old people make jokes.

I can't be happy with this story update when it is 1) a month late 2) has a bunch of errors 3) considered an afterthought by the team.

Story update should have been the first thing in that update.

It is in Chaser's long rant of anger. Lol

I just think the entire thing is funny, honestly. Like, we can get mad but at the end of the day what can you do but let Square know what's up and then laugh about the ridiculousness.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Honestly, UXNA is now dead to me.~

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It was a joke, sometimes old people make jokes.

I just think the entire thing is funny, honestly. Like, we can get mad but at the end of the day what can you do but let Square know what's up and then laugh about the ridiculousness.

I blame the lack of smilies and it being text only so I misread the intention. ;P

That's indeed it. Ranting here more than once is also somewhat superfluous as it doesn't change anything. Repeatedly ranting at an address where they see it might have an effect eventually...perhaps.

Although I do not play UX myself, I do follow it due to the story stuff and I'm honestly a little surprised how sloppily SE's western department handles the whole thing in general.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It's come to a point where I'm like, "Shouldn't I be rolling in jewels right now if this were on the JP server"?

They seriously do not care. I guess they don't want money to spend on this game. I think at this point, not even whales are giving them any dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back