• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchained X JP Teases Mystery Medal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We have just about a week to go before E3 2016, and teases for potential reveals are going full steam ahead. Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is certainly no different. 

KHUX_PR, which posts news and updates for the Japanese version of Unchained X, just revealed an image of this mystery medal. If the number of followers for that Twitter account and retweets on that post are able to meet a 10,000 quota by June 7, all players will be receiving the medal!

What do you think that medal could be? Let us know!

Update: 10,000 RT achieved

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
latest

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hello Aqua in her BBSFM pose but in 0.2 graphics, it's nice to see you

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Da blue haired gurl from the psp game is back.... Oh my god.... She look kinda like my friend Michael's sister.. What could this mean...???

Raise those medals everyone.

Also, the shape of the weapon is different from the key art. It must be the Eraqus key.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

It doesn't look quite the same... the silhouette's keychain looks like the Master Keeper's, since it's pointed rather than round. Aqua's scarf-things seem to be in different positions as well.
It's definitely based on the art, though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if its young xehanort wearing aqua's costume i'll scream at the sun until the moon screams back

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I knew it. The mods know, you guys. They know.

In all seriousness, definitely Aqua in that pose, but the cape doesn't match up. So, maybe Chaser's right?

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the Japanese version already has a medal with that artwork. Also, there are differences in the silhouette of the new one that makes it seem like it might be a 3D model with the keyblade that belonged to Eraqus.

Either way, ITS A NEW AQUA MEDAL OMFG <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I knew it. The mods know, you guys. They know.

In all seriousness, definitely Aqua in that pose, but the cape doesn't match up. So, maybe Chaser's right?
The cape, keyblade, and hair don't match up with the artwork which is already a medal in the game

330px-485_Aqua.png

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Omg, so at first I was just like "Oh goody, only for Japan, for now at least" but then yeah, if its really her in 2.8 I will help contribute lol. I want to see!

Also I suppose if we got it now it would just be nerfed lol.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
if its young xehanort wearing aqua's costume i'll scream at the sun until the moon screams back
Where the diddly do you get these ideas

I think there's enough fandom hype around Aqua that this shouldn't take too long. Yay, big reveals via JP-exclusive medal!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Where the diddly do you get these ideas
the midget in my cheerios tells me. speaking of which, he told me 2.8 will have extras and, even more, i don't eat cheerios. get out of my head reynold.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I don't wanna make a SEXIST comment, so after I say this, just let me know if it's a SEXIST COMMENT and I won't say it again....

Aqua is one hot mama......

Squood!

seibah
Awards
I'm just imagining that Square's doing this to prove the fakeness of the already fake leak fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back