• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► 21 Jump Street - MIB crossover film

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I know, but I'll still give this a chance since the Jump Street films have been fantastic so far. But hopefully they pick good leads for the MiB crew, that'll probably affect it quite a bit.

why do the names "robbie amell" and "dave franco" come to mind? they just hit randomly, considering franco was already in 22 jump he probably won't be in it but maybe he's off on work release for the government lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know, but I'll still give this a chance since the Jump Street films have been fantastic so far. But hopefully they pick good leads for the MiB crew, that'll probably affect it quite a bit.

I liked the Jump Street films, but half of my reason for caring about MIB is the cast xD

Like always, I'll give it the first trailer to draw me in.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
why do the names "robbie amell" and "dave franco" come to mind? they just hit randomly, considering franco was already in 22 jump he probably won't be in it but maybe he's off on work release for the government lol

Dave Franco was in both films actually, but you know, it would be funny if it turned out he got recruited into the MiB. Would make zero sense though, so I can't see it happening since these films have pretty intelligent writing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Dave Franco was in both films actually, but you know, it would be funny if it turned out he got recruited into the MiB. Would make zero sense though, so I can't see it happening since these films have pretty intelligent writing.

i meant to say 21 but he did cameo in the second lol.

its not very possible, i just think it'd be funny to see him in it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What... Will Smith just did Focus and Concussion and has Suicide Squad coming out this year. If anything, he's finally picking up steam again. Also he's not even 50 yet, lol.

I meant to edit my post, but I caught up trying to make a witty joke. You got me. I'd still rather see young talent take this as a serious role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back