• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Show Your Support for Kingdom Hearts in Disney Infinity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Today begins Disney Infinity Player's Pick 2015 where fans get to choose who they want to see appear in Disney Infinity 3.0. Disney has already laid out 20 fan-favorite characters that can be chosen from on their blog, but fans are open to suggesting any character they want that aren't on the list.

Of course, what better choice to have in Disney Infinity than Sora from Kingdom Hearts?

Earlier this June, John Vignocchi stated in an interview with GameInformer that Kingdom Hearts had a possibility to show up in Disney Infinity and later in July he responded to a tweet asking about the chance of Sora appearing in the hit Disney game and he responded saying "Wouldn't that be cool?"

Whether it is going to happen or not, now is the time for Kingdom Hearts fans to unite and show Disney just how much we would love for them to have Kingdom Hearts in Disney Infinity!

Post a comment on their blog, send them a tweet using the hashtag #OurDisneyInfinity, leave a message on their Facebook page, or drop a line on their Instagram! One or all, any comment made would help show your support!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, to be more accurate, the idea that fans are able to show their support by voting on who gets to be playable in Disney Infinity similarly to how fans recently voted to have Ryu from Street Fighter in Super Smash Brothers 4.

...yeah, looking back, I didn't really explain myself very well.

Oh, that makes much more sense! I was like "Disney is going to stream the reveal!? How did I miss that info!" xD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
As much as I doubt this will happen, I'd be pretty happy if someone from KH made it into Infinity. I'd be able to find a figurine of one of the characters without having to search the ends of the earth and coughing up $50 for a single one.

... Besides, KH has been doing the "gather lots of Disney worlds and characters into one game" idea for a pretty long time. It's only fitting that it should appear in another game that runs on a similar idea.

KairiHearts

Yes Please Sora would be GREAT! Without Kingdom Hearts would be boring they are Disney and it would make a excellent edition to Disney Infinity 3.0!

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If they did this, would this mean possibly a lot more merchandise and promotion for the Kingdom Hearts series... maybe? I say the series definitely needs it and with KH3 still in developement (and I guess with Disney now being more involved if that announcement video with the E3 2015 trailer is anything to go by), I wouldn't be surprised if this was on the table once everything kicks into gear. I don't play Disney Infinity, but if it means supporting KH and possibly more KH merchadise and promotion on the horizon, then I will definitely support it.

Besides that, Disney Infinity with give my little sister something to do besides wanting to play Kingdom Hearts all the time xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, to be more accurate, the idea that fans are able to show their support by voting on who gets to be playable in Disney Infinity similarly to how fans recently voted to have Ryu from Street Fighter in Super Smash Brothers 4.

...yeah, looking back, I didn't really explain myself very well.
Sorry then, but I'm voting for Goliath. Priorities and all that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd say it could help open the doors a bit more. If fans could show Disney we are interested in them giving more attention

Conspiracy theorist in me already believes that something Kingdom Hearts is already being planned for Disney Infinity because despite it being one of the most requested things, it is not on this list at all with Sora as a rep but Ursula (who is great and all) and Alice Kingsleigh are?

Sorry then, but I'm voting for Goliath. Priorities and all that.

Lol you can vote for more than one thing. I've been spamming the Darkwing Duck choice and Mabel.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I'm really surprised that Goofy even needs to be voted into this game. Seems weird, like anti-Disney or something...

Oh well, Darkwing Duck vote it is!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm really surprised that Goofy even needs to be voted into this game. Seems weird, like anti-Disney or something...

Oh well, Darkwing Duck vote it is!

Yeah, the Goofy thing worries me. They did Donald without having people vote on it...It should be pretty natural to make one considering Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are the main Disney trio. Surprised they haven't made a special Oswald one, either.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, the Goofy thing worries me. They did Donald without having people vote on it...It should be pretty natural to make one considering Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are the main Disney trio. Surprised they haven't made a special Oswald one, either.

That's odd... I would've thought Goofy would've been there from the get-go, especially when Donald and Mickey are already there.

Maybe it's because Goofy isn't as popular or something? I remember kind of disliking him when I was younger because he was always seemed incredibly incompetent and stupid.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That's odd... I would've thought Goofy would've been there from the get-go, especially when Donald and Mickey are already there.

Maybe it's because Goofy isn't as popular or something? I remember kind of disliking him when I was younger because he was always seemed incredibly incompetent and stupid.

Lol he was actually my favorite as a kid xD they promote minnie, mickey, donald, goofy, and pluto as the main 5 people of the park. I'd expect someone like daisy not being recognized in the game, but I don't see how they couldn't put goofy in there considering they promote him so much

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hey masterspockanort you know what strange this vote started before the d23 prestiontion where it going to show kingdom hearts stuff as well is that just corindence or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back