• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2009?!?!?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
uhhhh don't any of you guys feel sorry for europeans.

*raises hand* I will...?
Even a few days after a US release would eat at me if I lived in PAL areas.

But yeah, spring seems like a possible NA date or fall if things come up.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Exactly why they should do it all at once. That way no one will feel left out.

ventus12

why the hell are you guys saying "if we don't get it in spring we'll get in fall"? do u people know what SUMMER means. =_____=

i think most people say fall or spring because a lot of games come out around those times summer would e a good time but have you noticed that close to no games come out in the summer? >.> "the summer drought"
which might b why a fall release would work in SE favor since of holiday but i want game now T_T

Ven's keyblade

it would seem from all the other main line Kh games (KH1 KH2) that the NA release is normally about 3 to 6 months after it's initial release.However, this is only following two of the games. But I would say in Spring or Summer.

Awards
They need to take their time on this game for NA. I'm tired of seeing lazy localization (*ahem* voice and mouth syncing). Hopefully, they fixed that with Days.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
We got Dissidia one week ago and it was released in December 2009 in Japan. If BBS is released in December, then we still have at least a full year to wait.

Wasn't it Square who once ago made a speech about world wide simultaneous release...?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
We got Dissidia one week ago and it was released in December 2009 in Japan. If BBS is released in December, then we still have at least a full year to wait.

Wasn't it Square who once ago made a speech about world wide simultaneous release...?
Um but they added extra content for our Dissidia so that probably took a while, plus there was an awful lot of extras to translate.......Still it did take a while but I don't see BBS taking that long.....

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
No one is to say they won't add extra content to BBS, they did it for CC, KHI and Dissidia. Beside, BBS is sensed to be a A-RPG, if a fighting game has more to translate than a RPG, it's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back