• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2008 release for 3 games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Has any release date been confirmed about those three games? I'm pretty sure its in 2008 but are we gonna expect all three to be released at once, or separately?:huh:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It''s not comfirmed yet but it'll probably be late '08- early '09
TThey should probably release thm seprately, like one week between each game, so we can beat it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you want me to guess, I'm guessing that the DS and Mobile game will see a 2008 release in Japan, and the PSP game 2009 release. I'm not sure about America.

Of course, I'm just guessing. =O

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No confirmed release date has been announced, but I'd guess probably either mid or late 08 or early 09. As for release order, I think they will release them seperatly. I think they should hit the market maybe a week or two between each one.:thumbsup:

Xircs-Number I

BBS is supposed to be the last to come out so it might look like this.

KH:358/2 days-Mid 2008
KH:Coded-sometime after 358
KH:BBS-Late 2008 or maybe early 09

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
...you think that a Cell-Phone game is going to take longer to develop than a DS game?

Coded: Mid-08 for Japan
358/2: Late-08 into Early-09
BBS: Early-09 into Mid-09

And this is just to be released in Japan, factor in maybe 3 extra months for translations and localization

Desert_Punk

...you think that a Cell-Phone game is going to take longer to develop than a DS game?

Coded: Mid-08 for Japan
358/2: Late-08 into Early-09
BBS: Early-09 into Mid-09

And this is just to be released in Japan, factor in maybe 3 extra months for translations and localization

Well, Nomura did say in the interview "You may have to wait a while, as there are still some problems with the specs of cellphones for now."

So, I wouldn't be suprised if 358/2 came out before Coded.

D

Dexter

Coded: mid to late 2008

358/2 days: late 2008, early to mid 2009

BBS: late 2009 Xmas, to early 2010

I'm not trying to sound mean guys because I'm the first guys who wants these games to come now (espically BBS) but it took COM 2 FREAKIN YEARS, it took FF7:CC 3 years to complete...I'm just looking at the reality and not a dream realease date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back