• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xepher

1. in kh 1 after the riku (ansem) fight when sora releases his heart why does he become a heartless I thought they were made from the darkness in peoples hearts not just beings without hearts, those are nobodys.

2. why don't nobodys exist i mean they are the body, blood, skin, organs, matter. why don't they exist. and why do the org.13 fade into darkness when they die why not just well, die normaly?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
1. in kh 1 after the riku (ansem) fight when sora releases his heart why does he become a heartless I thought they were made from the darkness in peoples hearts not just beings without hearts, those are nobodys.

Heartless are created when someone loses their heart and the darkness in their heart creates a heartless. However, if one is a PoH, then no heartless is created and therefore (supposedly), no nobody. However, Kairi's heart being inside of Sora was a special exception. Oh, and since Sora had very little darkness in his heart, he became a Shadow, since Shadows are the result of people (with little darkness in their heart) losing their heart.

2. why don't nobodys exist i mean they are the body, blood, skin, organs, matter. why don't they exist. and why do the org.13 fade into darkness when they die why not just well, die normaly?

I don't really know how to exactly explain this, but I think that "exist" has to do with having a heart, which nobodies lack. Also, the lack of a heart is kind of what causes them to fade back into darkness, unlike normal people.

Ehh.. I couldn't exactly explain the second one, but I bet a more seasoned person (read and reread the reports far more than myself, not to mention the novel and magna or whatever..) could answer those questions better.

Heartless are created from hearts that are consumed by darkness. When Sora unlocked his heart he released the darkness in it causing to consume it thus becoming a heartless.

Nobodies don't exist for they have no hearts. A heart is an integral part of being somebody. Because they don't have hearts they rely on memories of who they use to be to know how to act and feel. They are created from the discarded remains of those that become heartless. They aren't who they were before and they have no way to be anyone else. They aren't claimed by darkness or light as such they are born in the in-between worlds like Twilight Town.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Already explained to you, moving on.

2. why don't nobodys exist i mean they are the body, blood, skin, organs, matter. why don't they exist.

Don't take it as Existence, per-se. Of course they're the Body and Soul that were left behind, but here's how them lacking Existence was described -
"We're beings who have no one left to Be".
Roxas is Sora, being Sora's Body and Soul. Yet Sora's Heart is also Sora. Seeing how there is "already" a Sora, Roxas has, literally - no one left to be, thus - he is no one - a Nobody.
The Nobodies' lacking "Existence" thus far has been parallel to Identity. The Heart is the one housing a person's Identity. Thus, Nobodies, who lack the Heart - lack 'Existence' for they're literally - Nobodies - Identity-less people.

and why do the org.13 fade into darkness when they die why not just well, die normaly?

Because they're the Body and Soul, true, yet after the Darkness claimed them. You could also ask why does a Dusk fade and not die - they're both Nobodies. The Org looking human doesn't change the fact the Darkness altered their beings when they were created.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Its a video game. Things dont always have to make sense logically XD Its best not to think about it too much.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

1. Everyone has darkness in there hearts, theres no such thing as a heart without darkness, and how do we know that the pure lights hearts don't have darkness in them, every heart has a darkness in them.

2. because there nobodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back